What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember what Hillary did to this guy:

DifXRVCUEAAewxl.jpg

Wow, how did Hillary do this. I though she was in DC. The idea you assholes blame Hillary proves how fucking stupid you are.

She did not order him to travel to a dangerous area like Benghazi.

Clinton was not in charge of security.,
Hey, what difference does it make.
You want to blame Trump for everything under the Sun.
You blame him for laws that were put in place 20 years ago that separate children from their parents.
Hillary was directly responsible for the lax security at this compound....and responsible for the coverup.
So STFU!!!

This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.
Considering the fact that we have Obama on video doing exactly that while he was running for his second term, I find it rather sad that you feel you can get away with repeating such nonsense.
You're in bed with the exact enemy you claim to be against and are too stupid to know it.

Whoopie Goldberg started attacking Judge Jeanine Pirro on the set of The View yesterday.

After boldly claiming she didn't have Trump Derangement....she asks the judge a question, to which she refused to allow her to answer, and instead started screaming at her, kicking her off the set.

But it didn't end there. She then met the judge at the bottom of the stairs and started screaming the "F" word at her inches from her face.

It's extremely easy to trigger these people. All you have to do is throw of few facts at them and they go off.

jenine-theview-01-800x416.jpg

goldberg_pirro_theview.png

This is Whoopie telling the judge to get the fuck off the set.

Whoopi Goldberg Gets Into a Screaming Match with Fox News' Judge Jeanine Pirro on The View

Here's the video:

Judge Jeanine Pirro On New Book & More | The View

DifdFhTXkAEJ7Bd.jpg

Obviously Hillary could care less about our diplomats when she was responsible for them.
Only now that she isn't does she give a shit.....allegedly.
More FAKE Russian quotes MINDLESSLY parroted by the worthless lying scum POS Right

Last edited:
"Trump", that's got to be the stupidest thing around to say right now.
HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Let it up to a fucking Trumpette to protect Trump when he trashed US intel & believed a murderous thug like Putin.

You area poor excuse for an American. If you are not cheering Nazis you're blowing Putin.
So, just because you've been convinced by the media that it was Iran's money....you bought it like a brainless imbecile??

See how easy it is for Democrats to give AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMY???

DifdFhTXkAEJ7Bd.jpg

Obviously Hillary could care less about our diplomats when she was responsible for them.
More FAKE Russian quotes MINDLESSLY parroted by the worthless lying scum POS Right
Yup, even though Obama told Mitt Romey during the Presidential Debates that we needed to forget about Russia being a threat, you shitforbrains somehow think they're responsible for everything that you don't agree with.

How do you reconcile that warped mindset?

Just remember what Hillary did to this guy:

DifXRVCUEAAewxl.jpg

Yup. I'm sure that POS has forgotten all about the Ambassador, Woods and Doherty.

Neither she nor her State Department did a damned thing though they had plenty of warnings.

And her she is criticizing Trump???

What a POS.

Some on the left think what it means to be a man needs to be evolved.

#EvolveTheDefinition

Dij9nrGWkAAFV5P.jpg

This Video About What It Means To Be A Man Is The Dumbest Thing You’ll See Today

"Bonobos, a clothing company for men, recently released one of the dumbest videos you’ll ever see.

For some unknown reason, Bonobos felt like it needs to change what it means to be a man. Why it made that decision, I have absolutely no idea. All I know for sure is that this video is ridiculous.

Bonobos tweeted out the laughable video with the caption, “The limited definition of “masculine” is a problem. Instead of asking men to fit into a preconceived notion of “being a man,” let’s evolve the definition and create a world where every man fits. #EvolveTheDefinition.”"

#EvolveTheDefinition | Bonobos

Tronald Dump (@ChrisCubas) | Twitter

10b888fa438084a643ee18cad98931eb_400x400.jpeg

"I love crying now. I went to see Coco, I don’t know if anybody saw Coco, but I went to that movie purposely because I knew I was gonna get a good cry out of it. And I certainly did. If you don’t you’re a monster.” - @ChrisCubas
Let me get this right.....this guy thinks crying is now political????
This has to be a spoof.

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.
Obama, Hillary and the Democrats have the blood of over 500,000 dead Syrians on their hands. Not to mention the European migration crisis and creation of that JV team named ISIS.

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg

That is some funny chit.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.
Obama, Hillary and the Democrats have the blood of over 500,000 dead Syrians on their hands. Not to mention the European migration crisis and creation of that JV team named ISIS.
Yep.....the last time Obama went to China for the G20 he wasn't too welcome.

DifdFhTXkAEJ7Bd.jpg

Says a Hildabeast supporter that drinks the Kool-Aid out of her colostomy bag
All you lying scum Russia-loving POS CON$ervoFascists have is fake quotes!!!

Everything the Democrats try seems to blow up in their faces.

Today's latest explosion will involve the "Cohen tape" allegations. What a bunch of jerkoffs!

Yes......the media says what's on the tape but for some reason what they know is supposed to be evidence in an investigation.....which we all know taints the investigation to the point that it's meaningless.
Oh, and Stormy Daniels lawyer somehow know there's more tapes to come, but how could he know that unless Mueller told him.
Unless......he's lying his ass off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back