What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
DifdFhTXkAEJ7Bd.jpg

Obviously Hillary could care less about our diplomats when she was responsible for them.
Only now that she isn't does she give a shit.....allegedly.
More FAKE Russian quotes MINDLESSLY parroted by the worthless lying scum POS Right
Yup, even though Obama told Mitt Romey during the Presidential Debates that we needed to forget about Russia being a threat, you shitforbrains somehow think they're responsible for everything that you don't agree with.

How do you reconcile that warped mindset?
And how exactly does that justify worthless lying America-hating scum like yourself posting a fake Russian quote?????

Last edited:
"Let's Abolish ICE!"

"Let's register illegal aliens to vote!"

"Let's scream at the sky on the anniversary of Hillary's ignoble defeat!"

"Let's wear vagina costumes and march around!"

Hard to top those people.

:desk::desk::desk::desk: Teacher, I know I know....uhmmmmm That Obama wire tapped my office and I had more people at my inaugural than any president in US history and and 3 million illegals voted illegally and I still won...and I plan to prove everything I said...someday before I die.

Do I win?

This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Why don't you and Hill, there get a room and have at it, you and people like you are obsessed with this white mop.....go ahead and make your day.

What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Yeah, that one's a tough one to swallow. Have to be dense as concrete not to see the glaring hypocrisy in that one! Of course Hillary and the Left have made a career out of criticizing others for minor infractions of things they've done by the truckload. But stupidest thing a democrat said today? Gee, I sent that one off to my Cray supercomputer to process and it came back with an Error 606.

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.
So you think that Trump and 44 are both traitors.
Love it we now know what Davey really thinks.
Since Trump was only following 44 in his advise that he not call out Putin on election meddling in public. Then he is saying that since he is using 44's advice then 44 is also a traitor.

Just remember what Hillary did to this guy:

DifXRVCUEAAewxl.jpg

Gee, didn't the Ambassador send off something like 400-600 emails to Hillary telling her something BIG was going down, that everyone else had packed up and left, BEGGING HER for help? And Hillary said she's a busy woman who can't get around to every little detail . . . .

. . . . gee, I wonder if those emails were among the 33,000 she deleted before anyone could read them?

DifXRVCUEAAewxl.jpg

Wow, how did Hillary do this. I though she was in DC. The idea you assholes blame Hillary proves how fucking stupid you are.

She did not order him to travel to a dangerous area like Benghazi.

Clinton was not in charge of security.,
Are you aware that HiIlary was Chris Stevens' BOSS? In addition, as Sec of State it was her job to make sure that there was security for the ambassador. Btw, what was the U.S. objective in Libya?

DifXRVCUEAAewxl.jpg

Wow, how did Hillary do this. I though she was in DC. The idea you assholes blame Hillary proves how fucking stupid you are.

She did not order him to travel to a dangerous area like Benghazi.

Clinton was not in charge of security.,
Are you aware that HiIlary was Chris Stevens' BOSS? In addition, as Sec of State it was her job to make sure that there was security for the ambassador. Btw, what was the U.S. objective in Libya?
Gun-running....drug-trafficking.

DilJo4UX4AEAIEW.jpg

"Let's Abolish ICE!"

"Let's register illegal aliens to vote!"

"Let's scream at the sky on the anniversary of Hillary's ignoble defeat!"

"Let's wear vagina costumes and march around!"

Hard to top those people.
You missed a few points of the Democratic Party's platform for 2020. I give you a B+. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back