What’s the libs next great hoax

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
With the air being let out of hiding from the air Covid, where will they go next? I can’t tell so here are my choices.
1. Escalation of the Insurrection nonsense although that seems to have peaked
2. Working on outlawing cars so the planet can be saved
3. Further insertions of Wokeness into all schooling curriculums.

What do you think?

With the air being let out of hiding from the air Covid, where will they go next? I can’t tell so here are my choices.

What do you think?
Their going to stop a great big right wing attack all over America. Being organized by the FBI now.

Biden will save us from the attack happening

Or an imaginary virus that attacks libturds only so mail in voting is the only way

You watch

What do you think?

That's all they have left.

1. Insurrection.

2. Trump.

3. Insurrection.

4. Trump

Lather, rinse, repeat.

What do you think?
I'm going with gain of function research is so misunderstood, it is the greatest thing since the tire. Fauci is the greatest .

What do you think?

Think you are off base. THEY ARE IN A PANIC! They are going to use the DOJ to dissuade anyone/everyone from supporting thoughts against the Leftist government in power.

I know, I know, sounds ridiculous. And yet, the only chance they have to hold power is to convince everyone you are all subversives.

How much scrutiny will soccer mom and dads be put under before they fold? Honestly, how can you blame them? If you have children, and the government is sniffing with an insurmountable amount of money that never comes out of their pockets, how long could YOU hold out?

Let me tell you.........these people may be radicals, but they are not stupid! They know that you can NOT stand up to the federal government. Just google, or maybe use another search site, to see what some of these people have put out to defend themselves. As a wise person once said...........the PROCESS is the punishment, as long as the process has the bottomless pockets of the federal government. YOU on the other hand, do not.

The best course of action, is to keep YOUR MOUTH SHUT until midterms, then vote your conscience. Do not allow them to target you, and if you have a big enough following, they will........that is how they roll.

YOU, are the people you have been waiting for! YOU are now the majority, joined by independents and moderate Democrats shown by every poll in this nation.

Do NOT allow anything to be about DJT until 2024 if he runs; and I doubt he will, but do not take it as Gospel. Make it about your family, your freedoms, and about Leftists policies when you vote in 2022! Come out en force, and repudiate that which is against your way of living.

Do not allow them to make your knees buckle by focusing on you! Be smart. You can not worry about voting if they are accosting you because you believe your country is going in the wrong direction.

It is really sad we even have to have this conversation, but that is the current state of affairs. I wish all of you the very best, and protect your children while you teach them. The Leftists want that out of your hands too!

That's all they have left.

1. Insurrection.

2. Trump.

3. Insurrection.

4. Trump

Lather, rinse, repeat.
1. Trump won the election.

2. The insurrection was led by Antifa and the FBI.

3. Trump won the election.

4. The insurrection was led by Antifa and the FBI.

5. Lather, rinse, repeat.

What do you think?
Covid's not going anywhere.

It's not November yet, and that particular scam MUST continue for at LEAST another 10 months. :)

But beyond that, World War III.

Last edited:
Could be anything...in my humble opinion, from another false flag shooting in a mall or in a school....right to starting another world war on the other side of the world, in Ukraine for example.

That’s easy. Our next hoax we are saving is a bad economy. Here’s how it works. Once we lose the White House we are gonna sit back and watch the republicans destroy the economy… again…. Then we will point out that there are 15M unemployed which will be new since these folks were employed under democratic leadership and we’ll scream about the negative GDP that republicans alway bring. You guys can claim the numbers your administration is producing is a left wing hoax by the out of power lefties and feel good about your victimized selves as you’re voted out of office yet again. But don’t worry you can use racism and fear to get some power back again by short memory asshats.

Forum List

Back