'What's The F***ing Point?': John McCain Tells Hillary To Just Shut Up...

Not a big McCain fan, but he is Spot On with his take on Hillary Clinton.

John McCain tells Hillary Clinton to move on from her stinging loss to Trump as he lectures that 'the hardest thing to do is to just shut up'

John McCain says Hillary Clinton should just get over it.

Comparing his post-2008 doldrums with Clinton’s current struggle to understand how she lost to Donald Trump, the Arizona senator tells Esquire that unlike Clinton, he resisted the instinct to play Monday morning quarterback after Barack Obama beat him.

The failed Democratic presidential nominee quickly began promoting a memoir called ‘What Happened’ after the 2016 election, blaming dozens of people and factors for her defeat, but never herself.

‘You’ve got to understand that you can’t rewrite history,’ McCain said in an interview published Monday.

‘One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: “I did the right thing! I did!” The hardest thing to do is to just shut up.’...

More:
McCain Tells Hillary To Just Shut Up - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Spot on because he says something you agree with?
that's unfortunately usually how it works. see you do it all the time - you know, quote people who support your position...

Well, i do support his position on this one. Don't you?
don't really care much about what he says either way and never really have. would seem to be self-serving to me to use people i don't follow or value their opinion to bolster my own and then go back to not giving a shit what they do.

John McCain tells Hillary Clinton to move on from her stinging loss to Trump as he lectures that 'the hardest thing to do is to just shut up'

Comparing his post-2008 doldrums with Clinton’s current struggle to understand how she lost to Donald Trump, the Arizona senator tells Esquire that unlike Clinton, he resisted the instinct to play Monday morning quarterback after Barack Obama beat him.

The failed Democratic presidential nominee quickly began promoting a memoir called ‘What Happened’ after the 2016 election, blaming dozens of people and factors for her defeat, but never herself.

‘You’ve got to understand that you can’t rewrite history,’ McCain said in an interview published Monday.

‘One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: “I did the right thing! I did!” The hardest thing to do is to just shut up.’...

More:

that's unfortunately usually how it works. see you do it all the time - you know, quote people who support your position...

don't really care much about what he says either way and never really have. would seem to be self-serving to me to use people i don't follow or value their opinion to bolster my own and then go back to not giving a shit what they do.

I don't know, y'all seem to adore McCain every time he says something negative about Donald Trump. So why all the hating now?

Last edited:

More:

I don;t know, y'all seem to adore McCain every time he says something negative about Donald Trump. So why all the hating now?
so you're going to include me in y'all right after i tell you i don't and never have given a shit about him?

may want to pay attention to the convo at hand and what i'm saying cause generic my side vs your side convos are bullshit.

I don;t know, y'all seem to adore McCain every time he says something negative about Donald Trump. So why all the hating now?
so you're going to include me in y'all right after i tell you i don't and never have given a shit about him?

may want to pay attention to the convo at hand and what i'm saying cause generic my side vs your side convos are bullshit.

So you disagree with his take on Clinton?

don't care.

don't care.

Ok, cool.

Forum List

Back