'What's The F***ing Point?': John McCain Tells Hillary To Just Shut Up...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Not a big McCain fan, but he is Spot On with his take on Hillary Clinton.

John McCain tells Hillary Clinton to move on from her stinging loss to Trump as he lectures that 'the hardest thing to do is to just shut up'

John McCain says Hillary Clinton should just get over it.

Comparing his post-2008 doldrums with Clinton’s current struggle to understand how she lost to Donald Trump, the Arizona senator tells Esquire that unlike Clinton, he resisted the instinct to play Monday morning quarterback after Barack Obama beat him.

The failed Democratic presidential nominee quickly began promoting a memoir called ‘What Happened’ after the 2016 election, blaming dozens of people and factors for her defeat, but never herself.

‘You’ve got to understand that you can’t rewrite history,’ McCain said in an interview published Monday.

‘One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: “I did the right thing! I did!” The hardest thing to do is to just shut up.’...

More:
McCain Tells Hillary To Just Shut Up - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Who will lead the resistance whiners, sore losers and foamy mouthed hypocrites .?.. Hillary is the perfect liberal pariah and the best Democrats have to offer up.

John McCain tells Hillary Clinton to move on from her stinging loss to Trump as he lectures that 'the hardest thing to do is to just shut up'

Comparing his post-2008 doldrums with Clinton’s current struggle to understand how she lost to Donald Trump, the Arizona senator tells Esquire that unlike Clinton, he resisted the instinct to play Monday morning quarterback after Barack Obama beat him.

The failed Democratic presidential nominee quickly began promoting a memoir called ‘What Happened’ after the 2016 election, blaming dozens of people and factors for her defeat, but never herself.

‘You’ve got to understand that you can’t rewrite history,’ McCain said in an interview published Monday.

‘One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: “I did the right thing! I did!” The hardest thing to do is to just shut up.’...

More:

Spot on because he says something you agree with?

Hillary is a perpetual victim. A victim of Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, Matt Lauer, Donna Brazille, Obama, Weiner, Trump, Putin, Bannon, Conway, her gender, racism, sexism, you name it. She was supposed to win, dammit! And she would have if she hadn't been victimized so much.

McCain and Hillary have supposedly been friends for a long time. They apparently grew closer while they served in Congress together. So he may have been trying to give her some advice based on his own experience.

But McCain wasn't as graceful a loser as he now wants others to believe. He was incredibly hateful and hostile toward President Obama and I doubt he ever really got over losing to him.

On the other hand, McCain and Hillary are both assholes, so there probably aren't ten people who give a shit about either one of them.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...clinton-mccain-friendship-20140321-story.html

McCain and Hillary have supposedly been friends for a long time. They apparently grew closer while they served in Congress together. So he may have been trying to give her some advice based on his own experience.

But McCain wasn't as graceful a loser as he now wants others to believe. He was incredibly hateful and hostile toward President Obama and I doubt he ever really got over losing to him.

On the other hand, McCain and Hillary are both assholes, so there probably aren't ten people who give a shit about either one of them.

Clinton-McCain friendship blossoms (again)

Sooo, Democrats voted for Hillary ... why?

.... other than they had zero choice in the matter and they were desperate...:lol:

More:

That is a good reason.

.... other than they had zero choice in the matter and they were desperate...:lol:
All I can say is that the last election was a brutal choice for a lot of voters.

Imo, we had the two most disgusting candidates I've ever had to choose between. And a lot of other people felt the same way. Either choice was horrible. In the end America got fucked, no matter who won.

trump is working only for the richest, greediest, parasites on the planet: the One Percent. Sadly, his supporters still believe his every lie and remain as clueless as ever.

All I can say is that the last election was a brutal choice for a lot of voters.

Imo, we had the two most disgusting candidates I've ever had to choose between. And a lot of other people felt the same way. Either choice was horrible. In the end America got fucked, no matter who won.

trump is working only for the richest, greediest, parasites on the planet: the One Percent. Sadly, his supporters still believe his every lie and remain as clueless as ever.

Sheesh, talk about being clueless.. the parasites are the ones dedicated to a free ride with no intention of putting in the difficult effort required for success.. that describes most emotionally stunted liberal Democrat losers on this message board.

That's such bullshit. McCain practically campaigned for Obama. He spent most of his time defending him against his own supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama paid McCain to lose that election. He accepted defeat before he even started. Bitter? No way. Obama was the one who was hateful and hostile toward McCain after the election. What world are you living in?

Sheesh, talk about being clueless.. the parasites are the ones dedicated to a free ride with no intention of putting in the difficult effort required for success.. that describes most emotionally stunted liberal Democrat losers on this message board.
:haha: Your post only proves the validity of my message.

If it weren't for clueless supporters, trump wouldn't have any supporters.

:haha: Your post only proves the validity of my message.

If it weren't for clueless supporters, trump wouldn't have any supporters.

Accept your lack of common sense, knowledge and courtesy, may as well, it's not likely to improve whatsoever.. :itsok:

gmc14979520170404112600.jpg

More:

Yes.

More:

that's unfortunately usually how it works. see you do it all the time - you know, quote people who support your position...

More:

that's unfortunately usually how it works. see you do it all the time - you know, quote people who support your position...

Well, i do support his position on this one. Don't you?

Forum List

Back