What's the deal with all these teachers having sex with their students

Raw_Teacher_1st_Appearance.jpg

A highschooler tapped that?

Nice

What's asked in this chat is a very good question, but another good one is this one: What's the deal with the students that the teacher choose to hook up with?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Yes, its true that some students may be scared to say no to a teacher, but that doesn't mean that every student is. What is the deal with those who have no problem with hooking up with their teachers in such a way?

Imagine Novasteve wanting to talk about sex.

I am shocked.

The keys on mommy's keyboard in the basement are probably sticking together.

Thanks to media today, I doubt this is no more nor less than in previous years.

When I was in high school I had a couple of teachers I would have liked to have had sex with... I should be so lucky! They were hawt!!!

What's asked in this chat is a very good question, but another good one is this one: What's the deal with the students that the teacher choose to hook up with?

Holly

P.S. Yes, its true that some students may be scared to say no to a teacher, but that doesn't mean that every student is. What is the deal with those who have no problem with hooking up with their teachers in such a way?

The thing is, you just can't expect kids, especially ones younger than the student in this particular case, to act rationally. They may feel intimidated, afraid to not please their teacher, they may be so excited since at that age hormones are out of control, some may love the attention, and afraid if they say no, they'll lose that, and some may be mature enough to want the sex.

The teacher is a whole different matter.
A teacher that would engage in this kind of illegal behavior are first of all obviously immature to say the least to allow themselves to engage in such behavior.
Next, since they know it's illegal and at the very least their career is going to be over once they get caught, they obviously haven't the ability to control themselves.

The bottom line is, whether it's a teacher or whoever, an adult engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor speaks volumes about that person and their character. They are simply bad people.

The kids get a pass up to a point at least.

When I was in high school I had a couple of teachers I would have liked to have had sex with... I should be so lucky! They were hawt!!!

Me too. That doesn't excuse an adult teacher however.
As one USMB member put it in another one of these pedophile teacher threads:

"We don't fuck our students !"

The thing is, you just can't expect kids, especially ones younger than the student in this particular case, to act rationally. They may feel intimidated, afraid to not please their teacher, they may be so excited since at that age hormones are out of control, some may love the attention, and afraid if they say no, they'll lose that, and some may be mature enough to want the sex.

The teacher is a whole different matter.
A teacher that would engage in this kind of illegal behavior are first of all obviously immature to say the least to allow themselves to engage in such behavior.
Next, since they know it's illegal and at the very least their career is going to be over once they get caught, they obviously haven't the ability to control themselves.

The bottom line is, whether it's a teacher or whoever, an adult engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor speaks volumes about that person and their character. They are simply bad people.

The kids get a pass up to a point at least.
The sad thing is that some people don't care about what their decisions do to their image, reputation, persona, etc.

Holly

P.S. How is the situation labeled when the student is mature enough to want the sex as you said in your message? To me, the student and teacher should at least wait until they are not student and teacher anymore to each other.

Last edited:
Jebus, she couldn't find an adult? It must be a power trip or something to turn a kid into your poolboy. It's a power thing, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it. I think this young lady needs some rehab with a more mature individual and I might be able to squeeze her into my schedule.

I don't know, but if you find out where these female teachers are, let me know!

where were all these "fucking" female teachers when i went to school ?

ooooooh wait i minute, when i went to school teachers and students knew their boundaries and limits, both had morals.., that was when the United States of America was a just and moral country, now !! under this current regime there are no morals, it is pure raw corruption from every branch. :up:

Forum List

Back