Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
\

There's one organization that has ended more beating hearts than "rightwing extremists" (of which most liberals would consider me since I like the Tea Party) and Al Qaeda combined. It's called "Planned Parenthood."

According to the Guttmacher Institute, since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States.[47]
Abortion in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder how many geniuses died as a result of Planned Parenthood or how many great inventions are lost forever.

Oh well ... sorry for the tangent. I just like to keep things in perspective for my own sake.

Now, let's look at the 50 million number.

Over the span of forty years, since 1973, that averages to 1.25 million fetuses a year, noting the numbers were far greater in 1973 compared to today since far fewer abortions are occurring.

There are approximately 72 million children in the United States. Of this number, nearly 16 million live below the poverty level. That's 1.152 million children, right now, who don't know where their next meal is coming from.

Worldwide, there are 153 million children available for adoption.

Worldwide, there are an additional 143 million children wasting away in state homes, living in deplorable (or worse) conditions, who will never be adopted.

My question is simple, and one I've yet gotten an answer to.

Who's going to care for all these babies if abortion is outlawed?

Considering the facts, isn't it safe to say that a woman's right to decide what to do with her body, is the right decision?

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

Last edited:
\

There's one organization that has ended more beating hearts than "rightwing extremists" (of which most liberals would consider me since I like the Tea Party) and Al Qaeda combined. It's called "Planned Parenthood."

According to the Guttmacher Institute, since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States.[47]

I wonder how many geniuses died as a result of Planned Parenthood or how many great inventions are lost forever.

Oh well ... sorry for the tangent. I just like to keep things in perspective for my own sake.

lol....You supplied a link form an arm of Planned Parenthood to support your claim, you know?

Anyhow...I think there's a big difference between a racist's right to kill someone and a woman's right to do as she fits with her own body.

Over the span of forty years, since 1973, that averages to 1.25 million fetuses a year, noting the numbers were far greater in 1973 compared to today since far fewer abortions are occurring.

There are approximately 72 million children in the United States. Of this number, nearly 16 million live below the poverty level. That's 1.152 million children, right now, who don't know where their next meal is coming from.

Worldwide, there are an additional 143 million children wasting away in state homes, living in deplorable (or worse) conditions, who will never be adopted.

Considering the facts, isn't it safe to say that a woman's right to decide what to do with her body, is the right decision?

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

You assume that the parent wouldn't. Most likely would.

Clear enough.

\

lol....You supplied a link form an arm of Planned Parenthood to support your claim, you know?

Anyhow...I think there's a big difference between a racist's right to kill someone and a woman's right to do as she fits with her own body.

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

Clear enough.

I cited 143 million parents who gave their children up for adoption and 153 million children wasting away in group homes.

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

Clear enough.

I cited 143 million parents who gave their children up for adoption and 153 million children wasting away in group homes.

Sorry, but most would raise them, or have parents or family. See it all the time.

Clear enough.

Sorry, but most would raise them, or have parents or family. See it all the time.

Are you really this dense? I provide facts and you provide gibberish?

Where are the parents or family of all those kids rotting away in group homes?

Are you really this dense? I provide facts and you provide gibberish?

Where are the parents or family of all those kids rotting away in group homes?

1. The children are alive

2. Go ask them if they wish they had been aborted.

Get back to me. K?

\

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

It doesn't matter whether or not its the right decision. There is NO decision as to whether or not a woman has the right to decide what to do with her body. There is no right or wrong because its her right. Period.

This thread will go to the usual umpty gazillion pages but nothing can change that fact.

And, the usual will go on and on about how bad abortion is but every single one of them wholeheartedly supports abortion and they know it.

Oh, and to answer your question,

- same people who do the most supporting of those who cannot support themselves, liberals.

\

Sources:

Facts and Statistics

About Us ? (un)adopted

It doesn't matter whether or not its the right decision. There is NO decision as to whether or not a woman has the right to decide what to do with her body. There is no right or wrong because its her right. Period.

This thread will go to the usual umpty gazillion pages but nothing can change that fact.

And, the usual will go on and on about how bad abortion is but every single one of them wholeheartedly supports abortion and they know it.

Absolutely!

Forum List

Back