What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

I did support it. I told you to Google 54% of democrats support illegals voting. Do it and you'll see the poll. You can't answer my question because you do support illegals voting. You're one of the 54%. Now go fuck yourself.

Saying “go Google it” is not supporting a claim, moron. The other guy was at least able to provide a link. See, not so hard.

Now, I believe I asked you a question first. Answer it and I will only be too happy to answer your question. This, little boy, is how adults have a conversation. Please pay attention.
I got my answer. You support illegals voting. Now go fuck yourself, leftist trash.

Wrong, assuming asshole.
Then deny it,.........

Answer my question then ask whatever you want, dumbass.
You support illegals voting. Nice.

This attempt by right-wingers to make political points from the bodies of the murdered, whose families are undergoing a great loss that the rest of us can only imagine, is despicable. Only the filthiest among us would do this. I mourn the deaths of Mollie Tibbetts, of Shanann Watts and her daughters, those slaughtered by the likes of Ted Bundy, those killed at Parkland High School, and so many others.. But to try to make political points off the death of someone like Mollie Tibbetts is beyond disgusting.
Nice off topic spin....you liberals have a hard time concentrating on one subject!

No, we’re just pointing out your hypocrisy of ignoring all of the American women who were murdered by white Americans that you have not once mentioned or shown any outrage over.

We’re disgusted and outraged at every woman who was murdered by a man and that YOU’RE ignoring. 100 women a day. 3500 a year. Every year. Tens of thousand of murders that you ignore while focusing on three murders committed by illegals.
No hypocrisy, you just can't debate a topic without going off on a tangent!....Everyone seems that!
These comments addressed the topic directly. You shameless sheep from the GOP just don't get how your behavior is hypocritical, undignified, and disgusting.
Do you support illegals voting?

Saying “go Google it” is not supporting a claim, moron. The other guy was at least able to provide a link. See, not so hard.

Now, I believe I asked you a question first. Answer it and I will only be too happy to answer your question. This, little boy, is how adults have a conversation. Please pay attention.
I got my answer. You support illegals voting. Now go fuck yourself, leftist trash.

Wrong, assuming asshole.
Then deny it,.........

Answer my question then ask whatever you want, dumbass.
You support illegals voting. Nice.

I see you are afraid to answer my question, but not afraid to make stupid assumptions.

"A democrat voter." LOL Nice work just refuting any argument you thought you might have.
Yep, and you know it, so why deny it. The reason democrats are supporting illegals is for votes. It's all about votes.

Illegal aliens can’t vote.
Bullshit. They are future voters. ....

When?

???

When?

This attempt by right-wingers to make political points from the bodies of the murdered, whose families are undergoing a great loss that the rest of us can only imagine, is despicable. Only the filthiest among us would do this. I mourn the deaths of Mollie Tibbetts, of Shanann Watts and her daughters, those slaughtered by the likes of Ted Bundy, those killed at Parkland High School, and so many others.. But to try to make political points off the death of someone like Mollie Tibbetts is beyond disgusting.
Nice off topic spin....you liberals have a hard time concentrating on one subject!

No, we’re just pointing out your hypocrisy of ignoring all of the American women who were murdered by white Americans that you have not once mentioned or shown any outrage over.

We’re disgusted and outraged at every woman who was murdered by a man and that YOU’RE ignoring. 100 women a day. 3500 a year. Every year. Tens of thousand of murders that you ignore while focusing on three murders committed by illegals.
No hypocrisy, you just can't debate a topic without going off on a tangent!....Everyone seems that!

Everyone sees that you’re using the death of this lovely woman to further a divisive agenda of hate, racism and xenophobia.

Her family has asked you to stop. Respect for this woman includes respecting her family’s wishes.

kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...

Apparently over 4000 murders per year is an acceptable number

Link??? Illegals aren’t murdering 4000 people a year. They’re

3500 murders a year has been acceptable for years. None of you assholes say anything about the 3500 women who are murdered a year. You’ve got three murdered by illegals. All from different years.

That’s close to 10,000 murders you’ve ignored to focus on the 3 white women killed by illegals.

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

3500 murders a year has been acceptable for years. None of you assholes say anything about the 3500 women who are murdered a year. You’ve got three murdered by illegals. All from different years.

That’s close to 10,000 murders you’ve ignored to focus on the 3 white women killed by illegals.

Of all those other murders, none were as easy to have stopped, as this and the others pictured, than to simply stop illegal entry into this country.

My thoughts are as much for the next victim of these Murders as they are with Mollie and her family. Fighting those that want to abolish the very police agency that can put and end to them, and work to increase boarder security is more for the next victim than it is for Mollie. Her fate was set in stone by your side.

These comments addressed the topic directly. You shameless sheep from the GOP just don't get how your behavior is hypocritical, undignified, and disgusting.
HS0BJXT.jpg

Everyone sees that you’re using the death of this lovely woman to further a divisive agenda of hate, racism and xenophobia.

Her family has asked you to stop. Respect for this woman includes respecting her family’s wishes.
Just like you Anti-Americans do with guns?....Hypocrite!

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

9 Things You Need To Know About Illegal Immigration And Crime

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

As Black Lives Matter has been doing with the names of criminal thugs killed during the commission of crimes....and let's hundreds, nay thousands of blacks killed by other blacks continue UNDER Democrat regimes!...

Why is it xenophobic to complain about and illegal alien murdering an American citizen?
If an American citizen murdered an illegal alien the Left Wingers would be having riots.

Do you support the right of illegals to vote?

Remember when feminists were against women being raped and murdered? Seems they now care about the illegal alien more than the female victim!
Correct. The democrats are desperate. The democrats are so desperate that they will sacrifice the safety of innocent citizens in exchange for the right of illegals to vote. They're sick and don't care one whit about the average citizen.

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

Whenever there is a school shooting or a mass shooting, the left points their finger at us and declares that if even one life is saved by more gun control then it's worth it. Well, if even one life is saved by building a wall and shipping all illegals back, then it's worth it. Hypocrite filth.

Laws are mostly designed to prevent something from happening . So, if you are not here then you can’t kill someone
That fact eludes emotion diseased liberals and stop calling them immigrants, they are criminals who disdain lawfulness and that shows up in many of their other actions.

Still arguing over this and saying stupid things like that people don't care about someone being murdered. These jerks are using the murder of this woman to try and score political points. This is a totally disgusting thing to do to the families of the dead and the people doing it should be ashamed of themselves.

Still arguing over this and saying stupid things like that people don't care about someone being murdered. These jerks are using the murder of this woman to try and score political points. This is a totally disgusting thing to do to the families of the dead and the people doing it should be ashamed of themselves.

Stood on any dead children's bodies screaming about gun control?

Anyone on the left do that? Why sure ya did but that's different. Right?

Forum List

Back