What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

Republicans and their pretend to care.

Remember, these are the people that want to block healthcare for millions of Americans and replace it with their own plans. "Let them die" and "die quickly".

The only time they pretend to care is when it fits their own narrative.
As opposed to democrat healthcare, abortion and euthanasia.

If you want to know what democrats are up to, look at what they accuse others of doing.
Oh come on. You can't complain about abortion when

one: you don't want to help in any way to take care of those children.

two: You only see them as target practice.
You're very ill.

You can never say that this kind of thing is justice, and the people who did this sort of thing certainly were not decent or law abiding. They certainly had no religious or moral background. These were just trash who did not respect our legal system and the principle of "innocent until proven guilty."

Read up on the lynching of Leo Frank:

Leo Frank was lynched for a murder he didn’t commit. Now neo-Nazis are trying to rewrite history.

His only crime was being Jewish.

Remember trump calling for the execution of the guys in the Central Park jogger case? It turned out that they were innocent.
The men in the jogger case were certainly guilty. They just made it worthwhile for another low life to confess.

The men who administered tough justice and the Judges like Roy Bean who supported them made the country decent and civilized. You can yell a lot but you really can't change history.
I don't have to "change history." It's all there. Where does your insider information come from that they were "certainly guilty"? You are just slinging B.S.
There is no insider information. It was presented in court, the perps were found guilty or confessed. They were sentenced. All open and above board.

And then the whole thing unraveled.
The case never unraveled. The guilty were sentenced and went to prison. A few years later an inmate with little to lose confessed and DNA put him at the scene. He said he raped the woman alone even though the violence and viciousness of the beating was by multiple assailants. The likely event is the Hispanic guy came upon the woman left for dead and raped the body hours after the original attackers left.
How do you know this? Who or what is your magic source of information? You insist on digressing from the fact that donald trump called for the execution of these people. There is still no evidence that your "theory" is correct. You are just making your story up. Stop sniffing that stuff!

The men in the jogger case were certainly guilty. They just made it worthwhile for another low life to confess.

The men who administered tough justice and the Judges like Roy Bean who supported them made the country decent and civilized. You can yell a lot but you really can't change history.
I don't have to "change history." It's all there. Where does your insider information come from that they were "certainly guilty"? You are just slinging B.S.
There is no insider information. It was presented in court, the perps were found guilty or confessed. They were sentenced. All open and above board.

The case never unraveled. The guilty were sentenced and went to prison. A few years later an inmate with little to lose confessed and DNA put him at the scene. He said he raped the woman alone even though the violence and viciousness of the beating was by multiple assailants. The likely event is the Hispanic guy came upon the woman left for dead and raped the body hours after the original attackers left.
How do you know this? Who or what is your magic source of information? You insist on digressing from the fact that donald trump called for the execution of these people. There is still no evidence that your "theory" is correct. You are just making your story up. Stop sniffing that stuff!
They spent 13 years in prison. If they had gotten the death penalty they would never had their sentences fiddled with. Trump isn't the only one who wishes they had gotten justice. How do I know all this? The case has been analysed to death. Don't be so allergic to information.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

They spent 13 years in prison. If they had gotten the death penalty they would never had their sentences fiddled with. Trump isn't the only one who wishes they had gotten justice. How do I know all this? The case has been analysed to death. Don't be so allergic to information.

I'm not "allergic to information." I am allergic to the fact that you are full of shit and refuse to apologize to these boys, now men. Have some honor here! We now know who did it. Aren't you happy that the perp is now off the streets? What is to be done about the people who suffered for his sins?

Republicans and their pretend to care.

Remember, these are the people that want to block healthcare for millions of Americans and replace it with their own plans. "Let them die" and "die quickly".

The only time they pretend to care is when it fits their own narrative.
As opposed to democrat healthcare, abortion and euthanasia.

If you want to know what democrats are up to, look at what they accuse others of doing.
Oh come on. You can't complain about abortion when

one: you don't want to help in any way to take care of those children.

two: You only see them as target practice.

^^^^^^That's why you're not taken serious on here

I'm not "allergic to information." I am allergic to the fact that you are full of shit and refuse to apologize to these boys, now men. Have some honor here! We now know who did it. Aren't you happy that the perp is now off the streets? What is to be done about the people who suffered for his sins?
I refuse to apologize. Really? Ah no. They should have gotten the death penalty.

So many in this thread working incredibly hard to keep the cash flow of the Cartels flowing. I wonder what motive they might have?

Russians have trolls, I suspect, so do these cartels.

What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

The answer is really pretty simple. An acceptable number would be between one a month to one every few months SO LONG AS the victims were all of rich Leftist celebrities and/or rich, Leftist politicians. Then you'd see that wall going up REAL REAL FAST.

kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...
Again with the RWNJs trying to use the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. for political reasons when they basically do not give a damn about the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. If the guy who did it is white, non-Hispanic, and born here, it's not news. It's just another dead body.
But, wait...where are all those #metoo freaks? So rape and murder of women is OK as long as some third-world "under-privileged" criminal commits the crime and it's committed against some evil white privileged bitch?

Forum List

Back