What's on your bucket list?

Thanks for the idea.
Do the ol Huck Finn eh....
That would be cool.

Love to build this one...

But going to start with this one...

That first one is pretty! Was that all wood? If so that is a labor of love brother ! They take alot of up keep. I have many friends on lake erie with seventies and sixties Lyman lot of work. Pretty boat though. The next one is an easier build but would have to port alot for food and tough to sleep on. I have a 30 ft sports craft right now can only sleep two comfortably. No way to cook on it. I was thinking maybe a 35 ft tritune. To take all the way down the Mississippi.

Thanks for the idea.
Do the ol Huck Finn eh....
That would be cool.

Love to build this one...

But going to start with this one...

Nice!!
That would be one hell of an adventure!!!

1. Attending a Baseball Game at PNC Park in Pittsburg, Progressive Field in Cleveland, and Tiger Stadium in Detroit.
2. Eastbound Trans Canadian Railroad, Vancouver to Toronto
3. Attend the Indy 500, the Kentucky Derby and the Winter Olympics
1. I need to take my quad to places I can ride it. There are these parks where you can really mud bog and have a lot of fun. What is stopping me?

2. Go to Alaska and hunt/fish.

3. Ago to a million places I’ve never been. I’ve never even been to the upper peninsula Michigan.

4. Vegas

Most of my regrets are places I should have went and seen

Unkotare disagrees but there are a million things I’ve never done that I wish I had done. And I’m sure there will be a million things I wish I would have done that I didn’t do when its too late.

Why? Because I’m saving for my retirement. If I wasn’t I would do everything and buy everything I wanted and I wouldn5 worry about my savings.

Perhaps this is why it’s good to be a public school teacher whos relying on a pension. No need to save, you have a pension coming

My brother and I want to go to Alaska and hunt. Why don’t we? Because he has 65 acres that have white tail deer. But what about the bison in Alaska? If money didn’t matter I’d have already gone on a bison hunt. Or black bear hunt

Bucket list?

I've checked off a lot, but there's more to go.

On April 1, I'm leaving on a five week road trip to drive the 3rd and then the 1st longest roads in America. I'm renting a Ford Explorer and driving from here (northeastern Florida) to Boston. From there, I'll drive to Seattle, where I'll pick up my daughter. We'll drive down to Newport, Oregon to drive US-20, which is the longest road in the country, back to Boston.

The cool thing about US-20 is that, for the most part, it's a two-lane rural highway, and it passes through a lot of times that time's forgotten; places with populations in two and three digits. One town even has a population of 1. Towns like that are great to photograph.

Later in the year I'll drive the 2nd and 4th longest roads...

Bucket list?

On April 1, I'm leaving on a five week road trip to drive the 3rd and then the 1st longest roads in America. I'm renting a Ford Explorer and driving from here (northeastern Florida) to Boston. From there, I'll drive to Seattle, where I'll pick up my daughter. We'll drive down to Newport, Oregon to drive US-20, which is the longest road in the country, back to Boston.

The cool thing about US-20 is that, for the most part, it's a two-lane rural highway, and it passes through a lot of times that time's forgotten; places with populations in two and three digits. One town even has a population of 1. Towns like that are great to photograph.

If you get to Boston, you won't want to leave. Just buy your daughter a plane ticket and enjoy the greatest city in the world.

Bucket list?

If you get to Boston, you won't want to leave. Just buy your daughter a plane ticket and enjoy the greatest city in the world.

LOL!!

I've been there and, while we'll part ways on the belief that it's the best city in the world, they sure do got some good chowder. I'll be staying with friends in Worcester.

When we come back across, we'll spend a few days there. Growing up in San Diego, my daughter's never been exposed to that level of American history...

Bucket list?

LOL!!

I've been there and, while we'll part ways on the belief that it's the best city in the world, they sure do got some good chowder. I'll be staying with friends in Worcester.

When we come back across, we'll spend a few days there. Growing up in San Diego, my daughter's never been exposed to that level of American history...

You're driving all the way from Florida to stay in Worcester? Worcester? It's not exactly the jewel in the crown.

This is why guys like Don jr go shoot elephant in Africa. They want to have said they did it all

Rich guys do that all the time,left or right.

Some guys *coughsealybobocough* want to shoot big things because they have very small 'things.'

Complete and utter bullshit. I don't hunt anymore, but when I did it wasn't about the size of my dick.

I didn't say everyone.

Forum List

Back