What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

not sure your point, but thanks for noticing he didn't start any war.
As Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower didn't either.

As Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower didn't either.

Just four of the 13 presidents in office between 1945 and 2020 -- Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush – officially brought the country into new full-scale wars (Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq). If we also consider other military interventions, Carter and Ford join Trump in not starting or escalating existing foreign conflicts with U.S. military involvement.

Just four of the 13 presidents in office between 1945 and 2020 -- Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush – officially brought the country into new full-scale wars (Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq).
"Full-scale" is.... questionable.

Just four of the 13 presidents in office between 1945 and 2020 -- Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush – officially brought the country into new full-scale wars (Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq). If we also consider other military interventions, Carter and Ford join Trump in not starting or escalating existing foreign conflicts with U.S. military involvement.
Didn't the Carter Doctrine of 1980 become the basis for our interventionism in the ME for the 2 decades following Carter before the 911 attacks. Trump escalated the proxy war in Yemen.

It is an issue with many people.

Government has no business licensing business
so why does every lawyer need a license in every state to practice? You won't win this battle dude. you just ain't got the facts.

How about unions?

Didn't the Carter Doctrine of 1980 become the basis for our interventionism in the ME for the 2 decades following Carter before the 911 attacks. Trump escalated the proxy war in Yemen.
you can't research and provide input?

Because the state has a responsibility to make sure lawyers know the law of the state before they take up cases in its courts.
Its a professional credential, not a business license.
but, but that dude said government had no business doing that.

A professional credential, like a license to practice law or medecine is different than license to operate a business.

Business license are instrument of taxation - they require you to collect and remit taxes.
how so? How does one achieve a license accept from a licensed business?

Pacman is enjoying lunch.

Why is your knowledge on the subject so limited?
I try to stay within the limits of the demofks. So, instead of just posting it, you try and shame me!!! hahhahahaha so demofkish of you.

I try to stay within the limits of the demofks. So, instead of just posting it, you try and shame me!!! hahhahahaha so demofkish of you.
So you'd never heard of the Carter Doctrine or what it was, or why is was?

It is ironic. The Neo-GOP.

so why does every lawyer need a license in every state to practice? You won't win this battle dude. you just ain't got the facts.

How about unions?
I do hav e the facts and you are out of your league

The government can make people do anything but that does not mean it is right to do so

Local state and the federal government are all completely unqualified to guide or dictate how someone should run a business.

Business licences are tyrannical and nothing more than another tax
I am winning this and pac man is malnourished

The government can make people do anything but that does not mean it is right to do so
damn right they can, and it happens in every state for many different issues. Stay in your lane, turn your blinker on and move over.

Forum List

Back