What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he wasn't the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?

Ok now you are on to something

Yes the murder of Oswald by Ruby fueled a lot of conspiracy theories it is why small minds such as gipper are stuck in low gear convinced that there was a conspiracy

It did look bad the way Ruby murdered Oswald but in the end we can show conclusively that he acted alone just as Oswald did and it was nothing more than a colossal screw up by the Dallas PD

Lots of people benefited but that is irrelevant motive comes after evidence
LOL.

It is laughable that a known mobster (with ties to Oswald) was allowed in the police department that day and just waltz’s up and shoots Oswald. LOL. The most heavily guarded building in the world that day, let’s in an armed mobster.

Yet another proof of conspiracy. They let him in knowing full well what he was to do.

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he was the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?
Nazi KNOWS the WC is the whole truth. LMFAO. He knows nothing more than the WC.
You call the WC fiction and lies even thought you never read it and have no clue what is written in it'

You believe any and all theories without evidence and can never cite any
I read it when I was 12 and knew than it was bs. Too bad you never got passed sixth grade.

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he wasn't the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?

Ok now you are on to something

Yes the murder of Oswald by Ruby fueled a lot of conspiracy theories it is why small minds such as gipper are stuck in low gear convinced that there was a conspiracy

It did look bad the way Ruby murdered Oswald but in the end we can show conclusively that he acted alone just as Oswald did and it was nothing more than a colossal screw up by the Dallas PD

Lots of people benefited but that is irrelevant motive comes after evidence
LOL.

It is laughable that a known mobster (with ties to Oswald) was allowed in the police department that day and just waltz’s up and shoots Oswald. LOL. The most heavily guarded building in the world that day, let’s in an armed mobster.

Yet another proof of conspiracy. They let him in knowing full well what he was to do.
He was not a known mobster.

He had no ties to Oswald.

He was not allowed in he sneaked in

It was not the most heavily guarded building in the world that day they had press and media coming and going all over

No proof of conspiracy and you are owned as always

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he was the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?
Nazi KNOWS the WC is the whole truth. LMFAO. He knows nothing more than the WC.
You call the WC fiction and lies even thought you never read it and have no clue what is written in it'

You believe any and all theories without evidence and can never cite any
I read it when I was 12 and knew than it was bs. Too bad you never got passed sixth grade.
You are a liar

You never read and it and have admitted that fact you are so fucking busted.

You are too lazy to read it and not smart enough'

You have no idea what it says you never read it you have admitted that fact and you know it the proof is on line

You just demonstrated how inferior you are

He was a night club owner with known mob ties.

A memo from April 1977 documents a tip from an IRS informant who claimed that the morning of the assassination, Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby called and asked if he would "like to watch the fireworks" with him as Kennedy's motorcade drove through downtown. Two days later, Ruby would kill Oswald.

Ruby's mob connections, and the fact that he died in prison, have long fueled theories that he was part of a conspiracy.

The tipster was an IRS informant whose information on local bookies had been, according to local IRS investigators, generally reliable.

Did Jack Ruby know? 10,000 more FBI records unsealed from JFK assassination files | Politics | Dallas News

A memo from April 1977 documents a tip from an IRS informant who claimed that the morning of the assassination, Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby called and asked if he would "like to watch the fireworks" with him as Kennedy's motorcade drove through downtown. Two days later, Ruby would kill Oswald.

Ruby's mob connections, and the fact that he died in prison, have long fueled theories that he was part of a conspiracy.

The tipster was an IRS informant whose information on local bookies had been, according to local IRS investigators, generally reliable.

Did Jack Ruby know? 10,000 more FBI records unsealed from JFK assassination files | Politics | Dallas News
He had no known mob ties

He was only rumored to have mob ties and over the decades it turns out no one in the mob had anything to do with him.

He simply wasn't the type and mob would not have wanted him in all probability he started the rumors himself to make him look bigger than he was.

There has never been any evidence that he knew Oswald and no reason to think he would.

Also he went to his grave maintaining he acted alone

He had no known mob ties

He was only rumored to have mob ties and over the decades it turns out no one in the mob had anything to do with him.

He simply wasn't the type and mob would not have wanted him in all probability he started the rumors himself to make him look bigger than he was.

There has never been any evidence that he knew Oswald and no reason to think he would.

Can you ever stop lying?

To claim Ruby was not a mobster proves you’re a liar. Much like your numerous other lies. No one here accepts your BS.

Question is why would you so irrationally and ignorantly defend the WC, when everyone knows it’s bull shit?

My guess is you are either the grandson of Allen Dulles or Gerald R Ford. Which is it?

Last edited:

He had no known mob ties

...and Ruby asked the unbelievably cowardly Earl Warren to get him out of Dallas, as he couldn’t speak freely there for fear of retribution. Warren just laughed and ignored his request.

CONSPIRACY

He had no known mob ties

Okay...who’s your daddy?
26.jpg

Last edited:
This is the reason that it no longer matters. Whether there was a conspiracy coup to overthrow the Kennedy Administration or not as motive for killing Kennedy makes people get into trench warfare, neither side able to persuade the other as to who is telling the truth of the assassination.

On one side we have the people who believe Oswald acted along, but Oswald is now dead and can not provide us any information. On the other side are those believing there was a conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy, which if true begs the question, does anyone truly belief that actual perpetrators would be allowed to continue breathing, potentially to at some later date talk about it? Seems like a risk the organizer(s) of the plot wouldn't want to take.

We don't know what's in the unreleased documents. People are split on whether or not this matters, and will be - which I can understand.

If those documents do show a conspiracy, what good will it do now? As I stated earlier, this won't change the the incident one bit. It seems to me that the only gain is that whichever side is right they get the bragging rights about being right.

It's senseless and not worth the efforts after more than 55 years. But, hey if it trips your trigger, have fun in your dead end arguments.

It matters.
You're delusional.

Oh, how nice, now you want to get into a endless name calling round robin with me. Sorry, I won't go there. If you have something substantial to provide evidence to (like why it matters now), well at least then there could possibly be a meaningful conversation

It matters.
You're delusional.

Oh, how nice, now you want to get into a endless name calling round robin with me. Sorry, I won't go there. If you have something substantial to provide evidence to (like why it matters now), well at least then there could possibly be a meaningful conversation
Excuse me. You're the one trolling on my thread with nothing to contribute.
Show some initiative and start your own thread if you want to say something, instead of going around asking irrelevant rhetorical questions with the sole purpose of being disruptive and argumentative.

No, this thread will do, no reason to have a duplicate discussion. You say it matters, okay we'll run with that for the sake of discussion.

There is a conspiracy involving the CIA and any elements they brought together to get the job done. That being the case, America is aghast at the coup that overthrew the Kennedy Administration. Isn't that the most likely end result?

Or, do you think there are still some principle conspirators alive today to bring to justice? Do you think Americans would demand the break up of the CIA, leaving America "intelligence blind" overseas? I agree that Kennedy was a force to be reckoned with, he had, what some might call radical ideas, he wanted to implement in the country. He may well have accomplished his goals too had he not been assassinated.

What did that leave us with? LBJ as president, unable to properly guide the nation in dealing with Vietnam. LBJ's legacy, as he saw it, was his Great Society and his War on Poverty. That's where his attention really was. This definitely gave the CIA more freedom to carry out it's programs in Vietnam. Granted Johnson expanded our involvement in Vietnam, through what we now know to be a manufactured incident in the Gulf of Tonkin.

What was it in the Kennedy Administration that the conspirators feared was going to go on that brought them to the belief Kennedy had to be removed? Maybe there were several somethings they feared from Kennedy? Now that I would be interested to find out - that comes the cop in me.

I think, maybe you'll agree, that Kennedy was not expected to win and Nixon would be president, someone the conspirators could work with?

What do you think?

No, this thread will do, no reason to have a duplicate discussion. You say it matters, okay we'll run with that for the sake of discussion.

There is a conspiracy involving the CIA and any elements they brought together to get the job done. That being the case, America is aghast at the coup that overthrew the Kennedy Administration. Isn't that the most likely end result?

Or, do you think there are still some principle conspirators alive today to bring to justice? Do you think Americans would demand the break up of the CIA, leaving America "intelligence blind" overseas? I agree that Kennedy was a force to be reckoned with, he had, what some might call radical ideas, he wanted to implement in the country. He may well have accomplished his goals too had he not been assassinated.

What did that leave us with? LBJ as president, unable to properly guide the nation in dealing with Vietnam. LBJ's legacy, as he saw it, was his Great Society and his War on Poverty. That's where his attention really was. This definitely gave the CIA more freedom to carry out it's programs in Vietnam. Granted Johnson expanded our involvement in Vietnam, through what we now know to be a manufactured incident in the Gulf of Tonkin.

What was it in the Kennedy Administration that the conspirators feared was going to go on that brought them to the belief Kennedy had to be removed? Maybe there were several somethings they feared from Kennedy? Now that I would be interested to find out - that comes the cop in me.

I think, maybe you'll agree, that Kennedy was not expected to win and Nixon would be president, someone the conspirators could work with?

What do you think?
^^^
Spends 20 minutes explaining why
discussing JFK is a waste of time.
:71:

What do you think?
It means a shit load. There was a coup in Dallas that day. Shouldn’t that concern you?

I would love for the perpetrators to be exposed and hung, but I know I am dreaming

It means a shit load. There was a coup in Dallas that day. Shouldn’t that concern you?

I would love for the perpetrators to be exposed and hung, but I know I am dreaming

Absolutely I would be concerned if any conspirators aren't likely dead and no one can be brought to justice. If those unreleased documents show a conspiracy and names the perpetrating individuals and organizations, I would owe a lot of folks apologies.

Future CIA Director, Vice President and president George Herbert Walker Bush who was once the team captain of the Yale baseball team .....couldn't remember where he was when Kennedy was murdered.

That's reason enough to be suspicious right there.

Forum List

Back