What's For Lunch?

In Lafayette today on business....

Blue Dog Cafe, shrimp en brouchette and perhaps some gumbo?

Hmmm...

always talk bacon....with the little bubbles of fat....

i digress...i am eating on the road...if i ever get off my ass and leave...its under 2 hours but i have this cold..did i mention having a cold...and i have been leaving since 9:30 am...its not looking real good but the stuff has to be there by tomorrow and i am afraid if i put it off today i will be sicker tomorrow.

i am thinking japanese...it wont be that good...and i am not hungry...did i mention how much oj without vodka sucks

I'll make some of my speacial chicken and meatball soup. It always makes me feel better.

Anyone know what the point of tapioca is?

Best I can figure it's flavorless little slimy beads meant to bulk up regular pudding.

Anyone know what the point of tapioca is?

Best I can figure it's flavorless little slimy beads meant to bulk up regular pudding.

It is the french tickler of the pudding world. :eek:

I'm going to rank it right up there with "Ramen Noodles" (typically referred to as 'worms in salt water') on my "Top 10 100% Useless Foods" list.

There is a local chain of Greek restaurants called G&D steak house. Theirs is the closest thing to a philly cheese steak to be found this side of the Mississippi, I think.

i love fish eye pudding....damn yal dont like tapiocia..that is just sad...i love it...when its made right its really good....

i have to get up and go into boone..damn that sucks...just sucks...i dont mind the shopping its the damn drive into that town and out of it....

Forum List

Back