What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there a a few who I can disagree with and still respect their opinion You're not one of them

A piece of shit like you not respecting my opinion? I won't be able to sleep tonight.

You might be shocked to know that when I give my opinion, whether or not you will respect it isn't considered.
So much winning...er....I mean....whining by all those trumpanzees...they even have to cry about a dying Senator...
Just heard a senator saying things are terrible No electric no water only 11 out of 69 hospitals open no gas etc etc Trump is all mouth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once again

Why haven't you packed your bags and gone to help.

Once again, you're all mouth and no action.
my money has gone It speaks loudly Almost as loud as your loud mouth

Prove it.

A piece of shit like you not respecting my opinion? I won't be able to sleep tonight.

You might be shocked to know that when I give my opinion, whether or not you will respect it isn't considered.
So much winning...er....I mean....whining by all those trumpanzees...they even have to cry about a dying Senator...
Just heard a senator saying things are terrible No electric no water only 11 out of 69 hospitals open no gas etc etc Trump is all mouth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once again

Prove it.
you'll have to take my word for it I've changed parties a while ago from Repub to Dem so you can believe me now

Prove it.
you'll have to take my word for it I've changed parties a while ago from Repub to Dem so you can believe me now

No thanks but I expected the typical because I said so claim of "proof".

If you can't provide objective, verifiable proof, it didn't happen.

Prove it.

well since you're such a defender of proof ,,has trump showed proof he hasn't dealt with russia or isn't laundering money on his tax returns ?? I'd like to see proof

Prove it.

well since you're such a defender of proof ,,has trump showed proof he hasn't dealt with russia or isn't laundering money on his tax returns ?? I'd like to see proof

Trump doesn't have to prove he didn't do something, you Obama NL that accuse him of it have to show he did. Where's your proof.

Just like your claim. I don't have to show you didn't donate, you have to show you did or it didn't happen.

Prove it.

Trump doesn't have to prove he didn't do something, you Obama NL that accuse him of it have to show he did. Where's your proof.

Just like your claim. I don't have to show you didn't donate, you have to show you did or it didn't happen.
you seem to be a very untrusting soul Wonder how you can trust that idiot in our WH ?

Prove it.

you seem to be a very untrusting soul Wonder how you can trust that idiot in our WH ?

My support isn't based on trust but of action. My lack of trust in you is because all you've done is said without providing a damn thing to back it up.

My support isn't based on trust but of action. My lack of trust in you is because all you've done is said without providing a damn thing to back it up.
Wtf do you want?? Blood?? This is a MESSAGE board ,,,You don't believe what someone says??? No harm done

Wtf do you want?? Blood?? This is a MESSAGE board ,,,You don't believe what someone says??? No harm done

No, objective verifiable proof of YOUR claim. It's easy for you to make them when you're unwilling, more likely unable, to prove them.

It's not whether I believe what you say. It's about you not having proven what YOU said.

No, objective verifiable proof of YOUR claim. It's easy for you to make them when you're unwilling, more likely unable, to prove them.

It's not whether I believe what you say. It's about you not having proven what YOU said.
Sorry to hear you feel that way but as long as the Red Cross can cash my check I'll be OK

Sorry to hear you feel that way but as long as the Red Cross can cash my check I'll be OK

As long as you can show a copy of that canceled check, you'll have proof.

Stop busting my balls I don't care if you don't believe me

Apparently you do because you keep trying to convince me you gave money.

If asking you for objective, verifiable proof of your claim is, as you say, "busting your balls", there's an easy way to stop me from asking. Provide proof of YOUR claim. I even provided a way for you to do it. Proof is more than just A canceled check. It has to be proven it's yours.

If asking you for objective, verifiable proof of your claim is, as you say, "busting your balls", there's an easy way to stop me from asking. Provide proof of YOUR claim. I even provided a way for you to do it. Proof is more than just A canceled check. It has to be proven it's yours.
LOL con man you work for the FBI?

Don't have to. When you posted YOUR claim, it wasn't about anything but what you personally said you did.

If you don't want to provide proof, that's OK. Your claim is dismissed for lack of evidence.

Don't have to. When you posted YOUR claim, it wasn't about anything but what you personally said you did.

If you don't want to provide proof, that's OK. Your claim is dismissed for lack of evidence.
Come on con man I'm having a nice day in the markets Why spoil it for me??

Prove it.

Prove it.
Day Change **

+$52,254.75,,,,,,,,you need my name too??? lol

Prove it.
Day Change **

That's nothing more than a dollar amount. It proves nothing.

Prove it.
Day Change **

That's nothing more than a dollar amount. It proves nothing.
Day Change **

+$58,871.92 .....guess you'll just have to take my word for it,,,,,,,,or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back