What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another failed try, O-happy days ..
Now, get your shit together Congress and give us a real bill for health care ...
One that you ( Congress ) dumb asses would take too ......

Maybe Ben can get the job done .
View attachment 151342 View attachment 151343

If Ben can't, maybe Lincoln can .
SingleShot0032-9.jpg
SingleShot0042-0.jpg

What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'

John McCain made a good point, and I agree. There is a process by which major legislation should be done and it is being bypassed by trying to accomplish the same thing in a budget reconciliation package.

I think that is dangerous for our country. Don't you?

I also think that he is right about bipartisanship - major legislation needs bipartisanship to be successful. ACA has been problematic - the Dems didn't include the Pubs AND the Pubs refuse to work with the Dems. As a result, we have problems that need to be fixed if people will get off their partisan butts.

This administration wants to work on HUGE things - tax reform and immigration overhaul. You need bipartisanship for that.

McCain is the only one who no longer has to care about re-election....because most likely, his illness will be fatal.
McCain never gave a shit about anyone but himself. Voted for every trade bill that destroyed millions of American families. Fuck him and his "loadstar" beliefs.
McCain says Trump never apologized for 'war hero' dig

Do you think he might have a point about proper procedure though, and bipartisanship?

(ps - Trump's attack on McCain WAS truly below the belt wasn't it?)
No respect for this man. Did Pelosi and Reid care about rules when they passed this turd sandwich?
Which rules were broken?

Show everyone once again what a dumbass you are.
None...they shoved it through...as should GOP.

John McCain made a good point, and I agree. There is a process by which major legislation should be done and it is being bypassed by trying to accomplish the same thing in a budget reconciliation package.

I think that is dangerous for our country. Don't you?

I also think that he is right about bipartisanship - major legislation needs bipartisanship to be successful. ACA has been problematic - the Dems didn't include the Pubs AND the Pubs refuse to work with the Dems. As a result, we have problems that need to be fixed if people will get off their partisan butts.

This administration wants to work on HUGE things - tax reform and immigration overhaul. You need bipartisanship for that.

McCain is the only one who no longer has to care about re-election....because most likely, his illness will be fatal.
McCain never gave a shit about anyone but himself. Voted for every trade bill that destroyed millions of American families. Fuck him and his "loadstar" beliefs.

Do you think he might have a point about proper procedure though, and bipartisanship?

No respect for this man. Did Pelosi and Reid care about rules when they passed this turd sandwich?
Which rules were broken?

Through the Budget Reconciliation Process in less then two weeks?

As I recall, the ACA was done over 18 months and NOT through the Budget Reconciliation...:eusa_whistle:

Obamacare is gone...at some point...it's gone. Fucked up not well thought out, unsustainable program to begin with.

Another dumbassed pipe dream by liberals that Washington DC can fix all of our problems.

Which rules were broken?

As I recall, the ACA was done over 18 months and NOT through the Budget Reconciliation...:eusa_whistle:
Great...so people continue down the path of losing their health care thanks to President Obama. Real good.

When Trump, in a moment of jest, had the temerity to demean his 'war hero' persona
Bullshit.
Sorry, little boy .... you clearly have a serious defect in your memory.

The first guy who used that line - at least to my recollection - was Gen George S. Patton. There may, or may not, have been more before him. Go ahead - check it out.

Next time, you want to express yourself - I suggest you try to put together a coherent sentence. Childish little comments, like the ones you have posted here, negatively reflect on your public school education.

Which rules were broken?

Great...so people continue down the path of losing their health care thanks to President Obama. Real good.

And tens of millions will lose coverage under the Republican plans. Real good.

When Trump, in a moment of jest, had the temerity to demean his 'war hero' persona
Bullshit.

The first guy who used that line - at least to my recollection - was Gen George S. Patton. There may, or may not, have been more before him. Go ahead - check it out.

Next time, you want to express yourself - I suggest you try to put together a coherent sentence. Childish little comments, like the ones you have posted here, negatively reflect on your public school education.
Who gives a shit what Patton said? Trump was not speaking in jest, retard.

Bullshit.

Who gives a shit what Patton said? Trump was not speaking in jest, retard.
Name calling? That's the best you got?

Pretty fucking childish ---- why don't you grow up?

McCain must still be suffering from depression knowing he couldn't beat an unqualified black guy for President.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

The black dude didn't do a damn thing.

Pucker up, NL.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Typical NL projecting his fantasies onto someone else.

'his'? lol............ poor misinformed little snakey fails with a snappy comeback...

His? Hers? Makes no difference. You lower yourself no matter you gender by whose ass you choose to kiss. You're a NL either way and you're worried about whether I got your gender correct.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

Pucker up, NL.

Bent over and saying ""can I have another?""

No one wants to hear that you bend over for playtime and playtime bends over for you. That's where playtime got the name.

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

Pucker up, NL.

'his'? lol............ poor misinformed little snakey fails with a snappy comeback...

His? Hers? Makes no difference. You lower yourself no matter you gender by whose ass you choose to kiss. You're a NL either way and you're worried about whether I got your gender correct.

NL? tell me little snake... what does that stand for 'eh? c'mon now....... be a big bad rattler & tell the board what it means. you know you want to.... do you have the teeny tiny little snake cahones to do it? show us what you got.

Pucker up, NL.

No one wants to hear that you bend over for playtime and playtime bends over for you. That's where playtime got the name.

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

failed little balless snakey........... :itsok:

Pucker up, NL.

NL? tell me little snake... what does that stand for 'eh? c'mon now....... be a big bad rattler & tell the board what it means. you know you want to.... do you have the teeny tiny little snake cahones to do it? show us what you got.

I don't take orders from a NL like you. When you're worthy, I'll tell you. Since that won't happen shouldn't someone like you on the left that claims to be so much smarter than the idiots you call those of us on the right be able to figure it out?

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

Impossible. I'm white, therefore, a success.

How does it feel to know you lower yourself to be nothing more than a NL?

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

Doesn't the Klan have a meeting tonight? Get a new white sheet and try to be on time

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

Doesn't the Klan have a meeting tonight? Get a new white sheet and try to be on time

I wouldn't know. If that's the only comeback you have, you keep proving you're a born loser.

you failed again.

Impossible. I'm white.

I wouldn't know. If that's the only comeback you have, you keep proving you're a born loser.
I have many but have been warned more than once Trying hard to be a good guy but jackasses make it difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back