Whatever happened to "Republicans"???

bozo said:
If you are talking about the ones that left for the libertarian party, they believe that we didn't regulate enough.

Wow....Libertarians believe that we're not regulated enough?? :lol:

You really are a clueless imbecile, aren't you??

A month or so ago, Bobo won USMB's "Douchebag of the year" award. We voted on it and everything.:lol:

You must be proud of such accomplishments.

That was worth a bump? Not even funny. Grow up.

Another Dodd Approved post!!!

dodd_conrad_countrywide.jpg

The destroyer:
Phil Gramm - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

The Facilitators:
Alan Greenspan - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
Chris Cox - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

You may think you're clever posting the "hippie" holding a satellite dish, but if, since you claim to have lived in them thar western mountains, you should know that that is PRECISELY what a Dish Network or Direct TV installer needs to do in order to position, if possible, the dish for reception. And often some trees need to be cut down.
how can you be THIS fucking stupid
that dish was connected to a tin foil hat

MORON

You may think you're clever posting the "hippie" holding a satellite dish, but if, since you claim to have lived in them thar western mountains, you should know that that is PRECISELY what a Dish Network or Direct TV installer needs to do in order to position, if possible, the dish for reception. And often some trees need to be cut down.

MORON

Ah shaddap. See Post #274.

I must be doing something 'right' cuz I sure do piss YOU off.
:funnyface:

yeah yeah yeah, the female bobo "its all the republicans fault" bullshit
you and he are birds of a feather

you're just pissed because Dodd is a dem.

Nope. I never liked him anyway. To me he sounded more like a bloviating Southern Republican, sans the accent. There are lots of Democrats I don't like, but we never seem to get around to those, what with the new epidemic of ODS replacing BDS.
list those dems you dont like
please

Nancy Pelosi
Jack Murtha
Dennis Kucinich
Charlie Rangel
Russ Feingold
Diane Feinstein
John Kerry
Robert Byrd (just too old)

MORON

not hardly
im not pissed off at anyone on here
i LAUGH MY ASS OFF at your amazing stupidity
and you THINK you are smart

I never SAID it was "all" the Republicans fault. But I WILL point out when necessary that it is NOT "all" the Democrats fault either.

MORON

not hardly

Point to my stupidity, then. Just because you say so doesn't make it so. Why don't you ever debate my points? All you do is insult, which makes YOU the stupid one, boy.

Nope. I never liked him anyway. To me he sounded more like a bloviating Southern Republican, sans the accent. There are lots of Democrats I don't like, but we never seem to get around to those, what with the new epidemic of ODS replacing BDS.
list those dems you dont like
please

Nancy Pelosi
Jack Murtha
Dennis Kucinich
Charlie Rangel
Russ Feingold
Diane Feinstein
John Kerry
Robert Byrd (just too old)
interesting, i dont like any of them either

:lol:
tell me, are there any republicans you like?
if so, a list would be nice

Last edited:

not hardly

Point to my stupidity, then. Just because you say so doesn't make it so. Why don't you ever debate my points? All you do is insult, which makes YOU the stupid one, boy.
OH MY GOD
you fill this thread with stupidity
LOL

I think DiveCon has a man crush on George Bush.

the dude has like 15,000 posts, or 50 posts a day, or whatever, and 90% of his posts are all about defending, deflecting, or running interference for the George Bush-Tom Delay-Sarah Palin republican party. Who has that kind of time to defend George Bush and Dick Cheney? Seriously, it must be hours every single day Divecon is out there defending his Hero.

I was looking for a new poll I saw which indicates that only in the South do Republicans continue to attract potential voters based on their dramatic shift away from moderation. I can't find it, so this one will do. If the "new" Republicans (the reinvented conservative idealogues) intend to get their act together and start winning elections, they'd better hurry.

GOP Losses Span Nearly All Demographic Groups

Seriously, seems to me that between you, Ravi, Chris, most of the threads regarding GOP are coming from the left. Why would that be? Could it be that you all are understanding and sweating the problems from the hope & change administration? Couldn't be. They've done nothing wrong, well except just about everything....

I was looking for a new poll I saw which indicates that only in the South do Republicans continue to attract potential voters based on their dramatic shift away from moderation. I can't find it, so this one will do. If the "new" Republicans (the reinvented conservative idealogues) intend to get their act together and start winning elections, they'd better hurry.

Seriously, seems to me that between you, Ravi, Chris, most of the threads regarding GOP are coming from the left. Why would that be? Could it be that you all are understanding and sweating the problems from the hope & change administration? Couldn't be. They've done nothing wrong, well except just about everything....

HOW DARE YOU MOCK HE WHOSE NAME MUST NOT BE UTTERED!!!!!

obamahorror.jpg

Fall in line America.

Or else.....

You whupped em all by your lonesome---now what ?

I think DiveCon has a man crush on George Bush.

the dude has like 15,000 posts, or 50 posts a day, or whatever, and 90% of his posts are all about defending, deflecting, or running interference for the George Bush-Tom Delay-Sarah Palin republican party. Who has that kind of time to defend George Bush and Dick Cheney? Seriously, it must be hours every single day Divecon is out there defending his Hero.
and you are a fucking moron

:lol::lol:

Dumbcon swoops in with a neg rep!

thanks for showing you are still nothing but a fucking moron

seriously dude, HOW do you have so much time to defend your man-crush, George Dumbya Bush???

15 thousand posts? 60 Posts a day, or whatever?

And almost all of them are about defending bush and the bush republican party?

Get a hobby, man!

HOW DARE YOU MOCK HE WHOSE NAME MUST NOT BE UTTERED!!!!!

obamahorror.jpg

Fall in line America.

Or else.....

Seems the left is going overtime to protect and defend the unprotectable and indefensible.

Forum List

Back