What you believe that Jesus did not...

That he came to save all mankind. (He never preached, not even once, to Gentiles)
That he was God. (even 1/3rd)
That the Kingdom (meaning Reign) of God would happen before all those standing near him were dead
That he was Messiah (which he believed right until God didn't save him death

Not only did He preach to Gentiles, He healed them. He preached to the woman at the well. He healed a Roman's ear...
"My Father and I are one"
What are you referring to in the 3rd. statement? Point me to the scripture.
What did He allow the crowd to call him when He rode through the gate on a donkey and palms were placed at His feet?
Death was the mission. The punishment, the condemnation, and sentence for sin is death. Christ traded places with us. He paid for our sins so we wouldn't have to. The emphasis isn't that He died, we all die. According to a Jewish Pharisee, it was this one being raised from the dead that caught their attention. That He lives after death is the point.
Christ's miracles were so widely seen that the Pharisees knew better than to say they didn't happen. They didn't dispute Jesus' spiritual abilities. So they attributed his power source to Satan rather than the true source, the Holy Spirit. That is called blaspheming the Holy Spirit. He came first to the Jew, then the Gentile. He loves us all.

Last edited:
"Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.
Mathew 15: 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.” 28 Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

Paul tells us that the gospel was to go to the Jew first and then to the Gentile. And that is the program which is followed in the book of Acts. 'Soon it will turn to the Gentile world, for in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile; they all come on the same ground'.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile,...
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

He loves us all.

Jesus didn't come to save mankind and the facts show that he didn't save anyone.
Donald Trump thinks he's god, does that make him Jesus?
That he came to save all mankind. (He never preached, not even once, to Gentiles)
That he was God. (even 1/3rd)
That the Kingdom (meaning Reign) of God would happen before all those standing near him were dead
That he was Messiah (which he believed right until God didn't save him death)
Jesus didn't come to save mankind and the facts show that he didn't save anyone.
Donald Trump thinks he's god's gift to mankind, does that make him Jesus?
The kingdom of god is a myth and there's no proof of its existence.
Jesus was the messiah for liberal, out of work losers who turn the other cheek instead of standing up for themselves.

"Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.
Mathew 15: 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.” 28 Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

Paul tells us that the gospel was to go to the Jew first and then to the Gentile. And that is the program which is followed in the book of Acts. 'Soon it will turn to the Gentile world, for in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile; they all come on the same ground'.
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

He loves us all.
So you believe Paul, who never met Jesus, instead of Jesus? Got it.

you are right in general when it comes to the usual Hebrew usage----it would
mean -------HUMAN PERSON

Maybe it means a higher state of mind?

1And He said to me; "Son of man, that which you find, eat; eat this scroll and go, speak to the house of Israel." אוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלַי בֶּן אָדָם אֵת אֲשֶׁר תִּמְצָא אֱכוֹל אֱכוֹל אֶת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת וְלֵךְ דַּבֵּר אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל:2So I opened my mouth, and He fed me this scroll. בוָאֶפְתַּח אֶת פִּי וַיַּאֲכִלֵנִי אֵת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת:3And He said to me, "Feed your stomach and fill your bowels with this scroll, which I give you"; so I ate, and in my mouth it was as sweet as honey. גוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלַי בֶּן אָדָם בִּטְנְךָ תַאֲכֵל וּמֵעֶיךָ תְמַלֵּא אֵת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת אֲשֶׁר אֲנִי נֹתֵן אֵלֶיךָ וָאֹכְלָה וַתְּהִי בְפִי כִּדְבַשׁ לְמָתוֹק:4And He said to me; "Son of man, go, come to the house of Israel and speak to them with My words. דוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָי בֶּן אָדָם לֶךְ בֹּא אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל וְדִבַּרְתָּ בִדְבָרַי אֲלֵיהֶם:5For it is not to a people of an unfathomable language and a heavy tongue that you are sent, [but] to the house of Israel. הכִּי לֹא אֶל עַם עִמְקֵי שָׂפָה וְכִבְדֵי לָשׁוֹן אַתָּה שָׁלוּחַ אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל:6Not to many peoples, of deep language and heavy tongue, whose words you do not understand-had I sent you to them, I swear they would hearken to you! ולֹא | אֶל עַמִּים רַבִּים עִמְקֵי שָׂפָה וְכִבְדֵי לָשׁוֹן אֲשֶׁר לֹא תִשְׁמַע דִּבְרֵיהֶם אִם לֹא אֲלֵיהֶם שְׁלַחְתִּיךָ הֵמָּה יִשְׁמְעוּ אֵלֶיךָ:7But the house of Israel will not be willing to hearken to you, because they are not willing to hearken to Me; for all the house of Israel are brazen and of stubborn heart. זוּבֵית יִשְׂרָאֵל לֹא יֹאבוּ לִשְׁמֹעַ אֵלֶיךָ כִּי אֵינָם אֹבִים לִשְׁמֹעַ אֵלָי כִּי כָּל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל חִזְקֵי מֵצַח וּקְשֵׁי לֵב הֵמָּה:8Behold I have set your face hard against their face and your forehead hard against their forehead. חהִנֵּה נָתַתִּי אֶת פָּנֶיךָ חֲזָקִים לְעֻמַּת פְּנֵיהֶם וְאֶת מִצְחֲךָ חָזָק לְעֻמַּת מִצְחָם:9As shamir, stronger than flint, I have set your forehead; fear them not, neither shall you be intimidated by them, for they are a rebellious house." טכְּשָׁמִיר חָזָק מִצֹּר נָתַתִּי מִצְחֶךָ לֹא תִירָא אוֹתָם וְלֹא תֵחַת מִפְּנֵיהֶם כִּי בֵּית מְרִי הֵמָּה:10And He said to me; "Son of man, all My words which I shall speak to you, take into your heart, and hearken with your ears. יוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָי בֶּן אָדָם אֶת כָּל דְּבָרַי אֲשֶׁר אֲדַבֵּר אֵלֶיךָ קַח בִּלְבָבְךָ וּבְאָזְנֶיךָ שְׁמָע:11And go, come to the exile, to the children of your people, and speak to them, and say to them, 'So said the Lord God,' whether they will listen or whether they will forbear." יאוְלֵךְ בֹּא אֶל הַגּוֹלָה אֶל בְּנֵי עַמֶּךָ וְדִבַּרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם וְאָמַרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִם יִשְׁמְעוּ וְאִם יֶחְדָּלוּ:12And a wind lifted me up, and I heard behind me the sound of a great uproar: "Blessed is the glory of the Lord from His place."

Ozman----you wrote out the HEBREW------I assure you ----it says SON OF ADAM----which is the COMMON WAY OF EXPRESSING ----"human person" or----"human being" in Hebrew literature-------and even in today's
Israeli newspapers---------and on park benches

Yes I see what you mean, but in the quoted texts Son of Man is refering to one who has communed with G-d.

how do you know? someone translated it to fit is POV

mean -------HUMAN PERSON

1And He said to me; "Son of man, that which you find, eat; eat this scroll and go, speak to the house of Israel." אוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלַי בֶּן אָדָם אֵת אֲשֶׁר תִּמְצָא אֱכוֹל אֱכוֹל אֶת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת וְלֵךְ דַּבֵּר אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל:2So I opened my mouth, and He fed me this scroll. בוָאֶפְתַּח אֶת פִּי וַיַּאֲכִלֵנִי אֵת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת:3And He said to me, "Feed your stomach and fill your bowels with this scroll, which I give you"; so I ate, and in my mouth it was as sweet as honey. גוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלַי בֶּן אָדָם בִּטְנְךָ תַאֲכֵל וּמֵעֶיךָ תְמַלֵּא אֵת הַמְּגִלָּה הַזֹּאת אֲשֶׁר אֲנִי נֹתֵן אֵלֶיךָ וָאֹכְלָה וַתְּהִי בְפִי כִּדְבַשׁ לְמָתוֹק:4And He said to me; "Son of man, go, come to the house of Israel and speak to them with My words. דוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָי בֶּן אָדָם לֶךְ בֹּא אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל וְדִבַּרְתָּ בִדְבָרַי אֲלֵיהֶם:5For it is not to a people of an unfathomable language and a heavy tongue that you are sent, [but] to the house of Israel. הכִּי לֹא אֶל עַם עִמְקֵי שָׂפָה וְכִבְדֵי לָשׁוֹן אַתָּה שָׁלוּחַ אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל:6Not to many peoples, of deep language and heavy tongue, whose words you do not understand-had I sent you to them, I swear they would hearken to you! ולֹא | אֶל עַמִּים רַבִּים עִמְקֵי שָׂפָה וְכִבְדֵי לָשׁוֹן אֲשֶׁר לֹא תִשְׁמַע דִּבְרֵיהֶם אִם לֹא אֲלֵיהֶם שְׁלַחְתִּיךָ הֵמָּה יִשְׁמְעוּ אֵלֶיךָ:7But the house of Israel will not be willing to hearken to you, because they are not willing to hearken to Me; for all the house of Israel are brazen and of stubborn heart. זוּבֵית יִשְׂרָאֵל לֹא יֹאבוּ לִשְׁמֹעַ אֵלֶיךָ כִּי אֵינָם אֹבִים לִשְׁמֹעַ אֵלָי כִּי כָּל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל חִזְקֵי מֵצַח וּקְשֵׁי לֵב הֵמָּה:8Behold I have set your face hard against their face and your forehead hard against their forehead. חהִנֵּה נָתַתִּי אֶת פָּנֶיךָ חֲזָקִים לְעֻמַּת פְּנֵיהֶם וְאֶת מִצְחֲךָ חָזָק לְעֻמַּת מִצְחָם:9As shamir, stronger than flint, I have set your forehead; fear them not, neither shall you be intimidated by them, for they are a rebellious house." טכְּשָׁמִיר חָזָק מִצֹּר נָתַתִּי מִצְחֶךָ לֹא תִירָא אוֹתָם וְלֹא תֵחַת מִפְּנֵיהֶם כִּי בֵּית מְרִי הֵמָּה:10And He said to me; "Son of man, all My words which I shall speak to you, take into your heart, and hearken with your ears. יוַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָי בֶּן אָדָם אֶת כָּל דְּבָרַי אֲשֶׁר אֲדַבֵּר אֵלֶיךָ קַח בִּלְבָבְךָ וּבְאָזְנֶיךָ שְׁמָע:11And go, come to the exile, to the children of your people, and speak to them, and say to them, 'So said the Lord God,' whether they will listen or whether they will forbear." יאוְלֵךְ בֹּא אֶל הַגּוֹלָה אֶל בְּנֵי עַמֶּךָ וְדִבַּרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם וְאָמַרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִם יִשְׁמְעוּ וְאִם יֶחְדָּלוּ:12And a wind lifted me up, and I heard behind me the sound of a great uproar: "Blessed is the glory of the Lord from His place."

Ozman----you wrote out the HEBREW------I assure you ----it says SON OF ADAM----which is the COMMON WAY OF EXPRESSING ----"human person" or----"human being" in Hebrew literature-------and even in today's

Yes I see what you mean, but in the quoted texts Son of Man is refering to one who has communed with G-d.

I don't know, that's why I said the term Son of Man was ambiguous.

Psalms 8 however clearly draws a distinction between Man and Son of Man.

5 what is man that You should remember him, and the son of man that You should be mindful of him? המָה אֱנוֹשׁ כִּי תִזְכְּרֶנּוּ וּבֶן אָדָם כִּי תִפְקְדֶנּוּ:

What is Son of Man?

He loves us all.

There is no gospel of Jesus, so I chose what Matthew recalled Jesus saying regarding Jew and Gentile. It appears Christ came to the Jew and ended up saving a Gentile merely because her mother believed. Jew or Gentile, man or woman, free man or slave, Christ sees no difference. He just loves us all. Were it not so, He would not have taken away the condemnation for the sins of the world on that cross, He would have taken away the sins of Israel, and been done with it.

mean -------HUMAN PERSON

I don't know, that's why I said the term Son of Man was ambiguous.

Psalms 8 however clearly draws a distinction between Man and Son of Man.

5 what is man that You should remember him, and the son of man that You should be mindful of him? המָה אֱנוֹשׁ כִּי תִזְכְּרֶנּוּ וּבֶן אָדָם כִּי תִפְקְדֶנּוּ:

What is Son of Man?

son of man is HUMAN BEING and MAN is human being. You are interpreting
a "not so good" translation------This term >>> וּבֶן אָדָם
appears ONLY ONCE----in the lines you quote and is properly translate
as "son of adam" ----best translated SIMPLY as "human being". I understand
your ----misunderstanding

He loves us all.

There is no gospel of Jesus, so I chose what Matthew recalled Jesus saying regarding Jew and Gentile. It appears Christ came to the Jew and ended up saving a Gentile merely because her mother believed. Jew or Gentile, man or woman, free man or slave, Christ sees no difference. He just loves us all. Were it not so, He would not have taken away the condemnation for the sins of the world on that cross, He would have taken away the sins of Israel, and been done with it.
Those are the words of Paul, not Jesus.

"In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs."

The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Forum List

Back