What you all need to know about the Federal Reserve

=
Conspiracy or not, we have some pretty big oversight issues going on here. If the Government (apparently) has very little knowledge of what goes on at the Fed (ie the $16 trillion was a surprise!), what kind of checks and balances do we have to insure they’re working in our best interest?

If they're not run by our Gov't, who exactly are they being run by?

The Fed Audit - Newsroom: Bernie Sanders - U.S. Senator for Vermont

Again, a recent gov’t audit revealed that the Fed (secretly) lent banks in excess of $16 TRILLION during the 2008 financial collapse.

Yes, short term, fully collateralized loans, long ago repaid.

16 trillion is NOT a short term loan that is:

$16,000,000,000,000 dollars. That is GREATER than the National Debt. No such loans could ever be repaid in even ten years, never mind "long ago" since 2008. What kind of shit are you pushing? Show me that they were repaid, how much interest was the interest paid for too?

You've asserted a pretty wild claim, so wild, that the burden of proof falls on you.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The burden of proof is in the link in the quote pyramid.

http://sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO Fed Investigation.pdf

Page 131

PDCF - $8.9 trillion
TAF - $3.8 trillion
TSLF - $2.3 trillion

Those three programs accounted for $15 trillion.

The PDCF was overnight loans, i.e. less than 24 hours. page 213

• The Primary Dealer Credit Facility (PDCF) provided collateralized, overnight cash loans to primary dealers to help address challenges in secured funding markets.

The TAF was 1 and 3-month loans. page 228

The Term Auction Facility (TAF) auctioned 28-day and 84-day discount window loans to eligible depository institutions.

The TSLF was primarily 1 month loans. page 237

TSLF loaned Treasury securities over a longer term (usually 28 days) and accepted a broader range of collateral.

(Video is below)

Benjamin Franklin (Shillings):
"That is simple. In the Colonies we issue our own money.
It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion
to the demands of trade and industry to make the products
pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner,
creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its
purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay no one."

Gouvernor Morris -

The highlighted section in bold (above quote) is what their doing with Gun Control.

Benjamin Franklin (Private Banks Caused the Revolution):

Thomas Jefferson -

James Madison -

Thomas Jefferson -

Thomas Jefferson (while Secretary of State):

Napoleon Bonaparte (of France):

During the Renewal of the First Bank (which failed) there's is endless denouncement of the Bank. Rothschild threatened Congress with a great war if they didn't renew the bank. The War of 1812 started, but Napoleon forced England to withdraw from the United States.

Andrew Jackson's sole mission in life was to kill the Second Bank of the United States. He said it was his greatest achievement when he was dying.

Here's his full veto letter to Congress:
Avalon Project - President Jackson's Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the United States; July 10, 1832

Andrew Jackson's campaign slogan was "Jackson and No Bank," after successfully vetoing the Second Bank of the United States (renewal)

Lincoln:

Theodore Roosevelt:

Woodrow Wilson

------------------------------------------------

Here's what Rothschild himslef published in England, furious with Lincoln:
“If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun*tries will go to North America. That govern*ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”
This is simply a historical documentary concerning the Federal Reserve. Every fact here you can easily verify.

This is not a left or right issue, this beyond left and right. If you don't understand how the Federal Reserve functions (even if the Fed Reserve was good entity), you have NO IDEA how our government functions at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfrhTyrCPg]The Evils of the Federal Reserve and Prior Private Central Banks - Made by Bill Still - YouTube[/ame]

You can check out our webpage on facebook, The Aegis of Liberty, here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Aegis-of-Liberty-Common-Sense-2013/590931764270050

this is about as ignorant and convoluted as it gets. this is what happens when fools mistake their poor education for a type of didactism we should admire

Bill Still is funny.
The silly mistakes he makes make me wonder why anyone bothers to listen to him.

We’re talking $16 trillion here of money

Not really. Unless you think $100 million loaned, repaid, loaned, repaid, 10 times total is the same as $1 billion being lent out at once.

Don’t understand. $16 trillion total was lent to banks secretly. That’s $16,000,000,000,000 anyway you break it up.

Because the US lost out on investments it could have been making with that $16 Trillion

Huh?

If you give your pal $20 million for 1 year, and he repays you at the end of that year, are you guys all square? No, because he invested that money and made $2 million extra, whereas you could have just kept the $20 million and made the $2 million for yourself. You’re down $2 million, he’s up $2 million.

Certain banks (ie the winners) got to create a bunch of wealth just because "the Fed" said they deserved it.

The Fed is the lender of last resort. They lent and were repaid. The interest the Fed earns goes to the Treasury, mostly. The banking system survived to all our benefit. Sorry if that makes you sad.

The bailout is another issue. It might have been necessary, but that’s a decision the UNITED STATES CITIZENS should make through Congress, not some rogue entity that has very little accountability to the US voter. Lending $16 trillion has some very serious monetary consequences and should have been voted on by us. Were the winning banks chosen because they deserved the funds the most, or were they just the most well connected with the Fed? I suppose we'll never really know...

Banks were in trouble for acting like a bunch of greedy morons. The fed decided that rather than they suffering the consequences,

You are somehow defending this!?

Defending your strawman? No, just trying to correct your misunderstanding.

What misunderstanding is that exactly? I’m just calling for a little bit of oversight here. Guess I’m an “idiot” for wanting such a ridiculous thing…

Don’t understand. $16 trillion total was lent to banks secretly.

How much was outstanding at any one time?

whereas you could have just kept the $20 million and made the $2 million for yourself.

You said the US lost out. Should "the US" have borrowed $16 trillion from the Fed and invested it in something?

The bailout is another issue. It might have been necessary, but that’s a decision the UNITED STATES CITIZENS should make through Congress

What bailout? Define bailout, while you're at it, so I know where you're coming from.

Lending $16 trillion has some very serious monetary consequences

Really? What's the consequence of a $10 billion loan that's paid back in a month?

Were the winning banks chosen

Winning banks? Define your terms.

Banks were in trouble for acting like a bunch of greedy morons.

I know, for lending to poor risks, so community organizers like B.O. would leave them alone.

The fed decided that rather than they suffering the consequences,

Which banks do you feel suffered no consequences?

I’m just calling for a little bit of oversight here.

Congress already has oversight of the Fed.
If they wanted, Congress could end the Fed tomorrow.

We’re talking $16 trillion here of money

Not really. Unless you think $100 million loaned, repaid, loaned, repaid, 10 times total is the same as $1 billion being lent out at once.

Don’t understand. $16 trillion total was lent to banks secretly. That’s $16,000,000,000,000 anyway you break it up.

Because the US lost out on investments it could have been making with that $16 Trillion

Huh?

If you give your pal $20 million for 1 year, and he repays you at the end of that year, are you guys all square? No, because he invested that money and made $2 million extra, whereas you could have just kept the $20 million and made the $2 million for yourself. You’re down $2 million, he’s up $2 million.

Certain banks (ie the winners) got to create a bunch of wealth just because "the Fed" said they deserved it.

The Fed is the lender of last resort. They lent and were repaid. The interest the Fed earns goes to the Treasury, mostly. The banking system survived to all our benefit. Sorry if that makes you sad.

The bailout is another issue. It might have been necessary, but that’s a decision the UNITED STATES CITIZENS should make through Congress, not some rogue entity that has very little accountability to the US voter. Lending $16 trillion has some very serious monetary consequences and should have been voted on by us. Were the winning banks chosen because they deserved the funds the most, or were they just the most well connected with the Fed? I suppose we'll never really know...

Banks were in trouble for acting like a bunch of greedy morons. The fed decided that rather than they suffering the consequences,

You are somehow defending this!?

Defending your strawman? No, just trying to correct your misunderstanding.

What misunderstanding is that exactly? I’m just calling for a little bit of oversight here. Guess I’m an “idiot” for wanting such a ridiculous thing…

If they lent $100 billion everyday and it was repaid the next and then lent again, for 160 days, would you say they lent $16 trillion or $100 billion?

=
Conspiracy or not, we have some pretty big oversight issues going on here. If the Government (apparently) has very little knowledge of what goes on at the Fed (ie the $16 trillion was a surprise!), what kind of checks and balances do we have to insure they’re working in our best interest?

If they're not run by our Gov't, who exactly are they being run by?

Again, a recent gov’t audit revealed that the Fed (secretly) lent banks in excess of $16 TRILLION during the 2008 financial collapse.

$16,000,000,000,000 dollars. That is GREATER than the National Debt. No such loans could ever be repaid in even ten years, never mind "long ago" since 2008. What kind of shit are you pushing? Show me that they were repaid, how much interest was the interest paid for too?

You've asserted a pretty wild claim, so wild, that the burden of proof falls on you.

You're right, they never lent anything close to $16 trillion.

That is GREATER than the National Debt.

No, the National debt was $16.7 trillion, today.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

No such loans could ever be repaid in even ten years, never mind "long ago" since 2008.

There you go again, showing your ignorance.

What kind of shit are you pushing?

The truth. Real facts. Clowns like you don't recognize the truth.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The burden of proof is in the link in the quote pyramid.

http://sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO Fed Investigation.pdf

Page 131

PDCF - $8.9 trillion
TAF - $3.8 trillion
TSLF - $2.3 trillion

Those three programs accounted for $15 trillion.

The PDCF was overnight loans, i.e. less than 24 hours. page 213

The TAF was 1 and 3-month loans. page 228

The Term Auction Facility (TAF) auctioned 28-day and 84-day discount window loans to eligible depository institutions.

The TSLF was primarily 1 month loans. page 237

TSLF loaned Treasury securities over a longer term (usually 28 days) and accepted a broader range of collateral.

Thanks.
The clown still won't understand.

TodderLoyalist, who do you work for?

Loyalist? Is everyone who corrects your silly errors a loyalist?

You don't correct, you spin and outright lie. According to you, the United States owns the Federal Reserve, only a Jekyll Island stooge would be so bold and arrogant to make that claim.

Let me show you what happened to loyalists of the Tennessee machine in 1946:

Is that why you want to disarm us?

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't correct, you spin and outright lie. According to you, the United States owns the Federal Reserve, only a Jekyll Island stooge would be so bold and arrogant to make that claim.

How much of the Fed's earnings did the US Treasury get last year?
How much did the "real owners" get?
Let's see your numbers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw]The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law - YouTube[/ame]

Disarm?
Get your head out of your ass.
I fully support the 2nd Amendment, even though you're a moron.

The claim is that they were REPAID.

I'm not arguing whether or not the loans exist.

Prove that they were repaid.

Are you related to TMN by any chance?

Boedicca, the claim that someone managed to repay $16,000,000,000,000 in less than two years is VERY WILD, since even the US government couldn't replay that debt ($12,000,000,000,000) if it taxed the rich at 100%.

Such a wild claim demands proof. This is not a left or right issue either, you and I are the same side here, this is TOO BIG TO FAIL vs the peons.

Get your head out of your ass.
I fully support the 2nd Amendment, even though you're a moron.

Do you support the Patriot Act?
Corporate Fusion Centers?
The NDAA?
Do you believe that are rights and natural and unalienable, or government creates, permits, denies and disparages our rights (Ninth Amendment Litmus Test).
----------

Even Dianne Feinstein "says" she believes in the 2nd Amendment.
Do you believe that assault weapons should be banned? Clips should be limited in size? National Background Checks (as opposed to State or Local backround checks)? Mandatory million dollar insurance policies to carry a firearm? Obscene direct and indirect and hidden taxes?

How much of the 2nd Amendment do you support?

-------
Your responses to these questions will determine how I answer in the future.

If you are in agreement with all my views, then certainly you would then believe in returning to the Abraham Lincoln Greenbacks. Why must the government "borrow" dollars, instead of creating its own dollars interest free? Why do private bankers need to live off of unnecessary debt?

If you bothered to look at Sanders' report in the link you would see that the PDCF was been paid off in its entirety in 2009, the TAF in 2010, and there is still $20 billion left in TALF. In other words, 99.87% of the $15 trillion in the three main programs has been paid back.

You clearly don't understand what happened. These were mostly short term loans that were rolled over to supply liquidity into the money markets to halt it from freezing. Thus, the total amount was nowhere near as high as the headline numbers. From the report, the PDCF's maximum loans outstanding was $156 billion, the TALF $48 billion and the TAF $493 billion. Those are big numbers, but in no way was the exposure anywhere near the $16 trillion in total loans made.

If you bothered to look at Sanders' report in the link you would see that the PDCF was been paid off in its entirety in 2009, the TAF in 2010, and there is still $20 billion left in TALF. In other words, 99.87% of the $15 trillion in the three main programs has been paid back.

You clearly don't understand what happened. These were mostly short term loans that were rolled over to supply liquidity into the money markets to halt it from freezing. Thus, the total amount was nowhere near as high as the headline numbers. From the report, the PDCF's maximum loans outstanding was $156 billion, the TALF $48 billion and the TAF $493 billion. Those are big numbers, but in no way was the exposure anywhere near the $16 trillion in total loans made.

The only way you can repay a loan of that size is by abusing Fractional Reserve Banking to its very extreme. Explain, in your best possible words as coherent as possible, as to how those loans were repaid, I am very interested.

The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law - YouTube

Strawman alert! Strawman alert! :lmao:

strawman.gif

Last edited:

Are you related to TMN by any chance?

Boedicca, the claim that someone managed to repay $16,000,000,000,000 in less than two years is VERY WILD, since even the US government couldn't replay that debt ($12,000,000,000,000) if it taxed the rich at 100%.

Such a wild claim demands proof. This is not a left or right issue either, you and I are the same side here, this is TOO BIG TO FAIL vs the peons.

The way those numbers are calculated is that if a bank took a $1 billion overnight repo and rolled it over for 30 days, then it would count as $30 billion in total loans. So, after a month, if the repo was terminated after a month, the $1 billion repo would be paid back and it would look like there was $30 billion in loans.

Forum List

Back