What you all need to know about the Federal Reserve

Why would you defend the Central Banks is beyond me lolololol. Those quotes are all true, you read Andrew Jackson's veto letter to Congress on the Yale website. You're not even being paid to defend them lololol, slaves.

When you start denying documented history, it really begs to question of who your allegiance is towards.

Crazy is not your friend.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

Love this fake Jefferson quote. The fake Wilson one is good too.

If you think that ONLY the Rothchilds control the Fed then you're an idiot.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

You linked globalresearch.ca?

ahahahahahaha!

Do Da Joos control the media too?

American "Communist" is an appropriate handle for you, leftard.

If you think that ONLY the Rothchilds control the Fed then you're an idiot.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

CPA Thomas D. Schauf corroborates McCallister’s claims, adding that ten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches. He names N.M. Rothschild of London, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Warburg Bank of Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of New York, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York, Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy, Goldman Sachs of New York and JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York. Schauf lists William Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff and James Stillman as individuals who own large shares of the Fed. [3] The Schiffs are insiders at Kuhn Loeb. The Stillmans are Citigroup insiders, who married into the Rockefeller clan at the turn of the century.

Don't tell the conspiracy mongers, but Lehman went out of business.
I guess they really didn't own part of the Fed after all. LOL!

The Federal Reserve works......returning to a 19th century economic system is foolhardy

It works so well it caused the Great Depression (margin crisis)

It works so well we've been barely keeping it alive since TARP.

It works so well the purchasing value of the dollar is in freefall.

------------

However, you're an agent of the banks, whether or not you know it, or get paid for it.

You are the same pieces of shit that have taken away due process with the Patriot Act and the NDAA

You are the same ones who want to establish a drone police state in our skies (which is now begging the attention of a collective view of the THIRD AMENDMENT).

You are the same ones who have been launching the most aggressive FALSE PROPAGANDA attack on the Second Amendment.

You've taken a shit on the 10th Amendment with the passage of the 17th Amendment in 1913, along with the SEIZURE of our currency with the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax (16th Amendment) in the same year (1913). The Ninth Amendment is considered "irrelevant" by the big bank think tanks, pushing the idea the Government creates rights, instead of us being endowed with rights at birth.

You're big banks have in fact INFRINGED UPON ALL OF OUR NATURAL RIGHTS THAT WERE ENUMERATED IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS

GO TO FUCKING HELL

----------------

1st Amendment - Most media sources are under corporate control ( freedom of the press), people are put on terrorist lists and brutalized by police (Occupy Wall Street), so there goes freedom of assembly.

2nd Amendment - Still intact, the most important of the Amendments, wand is the current target of tyrants around the world

3rd Amendment - Indefinite policing and patrol of the skies over private property of drones.

4th Amendent - Patriot Act

All due process Amendments - NDAA

Ninth - trivialized by the corporate think tanks, they want you to think government creates rights. That there exists no negative rights.

10th - killed in 1913

Habaes Corpus (in the unamended Constitution) - Can only be suspended during a time of Revolution or INVASION (not war). Who is invading us? No one.

Due Process of Treason (Article 3, Section 3) - completely tossed out the window by NDAA.

---------
The Federal Reserve is not owned by the United States, thus any printing of US currency by the Federal Reserve is a CRIME in the US Constitution:
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States

Last edited:
The Federal Reserve works......returning to a 19th century economic system is foolhardy

------------

However, you're an agent of the banks, whether or not you know it, or get paid for it.

You are the same pieces of shit that have taken away due process with the Patriot Act and the NDAA

You are the same ones who want to establish a drone police state in our skies (which is now begging the attention of a collective view of the THIRD AMENDMENT).

You are the same ones who have been launching the most aggressive FALSE PROPAGANDA attack on the Second Amendment.

You've taken a shit on the 10th Amendment with the passage of the 17th Amendment in 1913, along with the SEIZURE of our currency with the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax (16th Amendment) in the same year (1913). The Ninth Amendment is considered "irrelevant" by the big bank think tanks, pushing the idea the Government creates rights, instead of us being endowed with rights at birth.

You're big banks have in fact INFRINGED UPON ALL OF OUR NATURAL RIGHTS THAT WERE ENUMERATED IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS

GO TO FUCKING HELL

The Fed allowed the money supply to shrink by a third in the GD.
You think Bernanke is gonna let that happen this time?

Is everyone who points out your idiocy an agent of the banks? :cuckoo:

Herman Cain was on a few weeks ago and he disputed each and every point this video makes.
Cain is as conservative an American as there is.
Disregard this as this is decades old nonsense.
Congress HAS oversight over the FED. Many times they refuse to use it but they do.

How could you have watched this 3+ hour video since I only made this thread a half hour ago?
-------------------------------
The Founding Fathers would shit on you.

Benjamin Franklin (Shillings):
"That is simple. In the Colonies we issue our own money.
It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion
to the demands of trade and industry to make the products
pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner,
creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its
purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay no one."

Benjamin Franklin (Private Banks Caused the Revolution):

Thomas Jefferson -

James Madison -
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."

Thomas Jefferson -
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

Fell off my dinosaur last time I saw that video.

I got a message for you thieves (hatchetmen), AND READ MY SIG:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xcJT7F_BXo]2013 Epic DUBSTEP REMIX Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [HD720p] Edit by Alex Totterdell - YouTube[/ame]

I can't see what else you are, telling outright lies and denying documented history. It is beyond me who else would so viciously sacrifice their own honor and credibility.

You have descended so low that you even defend this article by Salon.com

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ss-jews-otherwise-he-was-a-pro-gun-nut-3.html

So Salon.com announced it's endorsement of Nazi Gun Control Laws against Jews, since it didn't effect anyone the Nazi's liked.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ss-jews-otherwise-he-was-a-pro-gun-nut-3.html

Until the Authoritarians renounce Salon.com, it can only be assumed that your allegiance IS NOT towards the Constitution.

------------

And you know what the best part is? The more you defend TOO BIG TO FAIL, CITIZENS UNITED and HITLER GUN CONTROL POLICY, the more and more people realize what FRAUD you are. You only hurt your own Authoritarian causes, you need to be far more subtle.

You will not censor us, you will not smear us.

We do not forgive, we do not forget (You know who I am now?)

Last edited:

------------

GO TO FUCKING HELL

----------------

1st Amendment - Most media sources are under corporate control ( freedom of the press), people are put on terrorist lists and brutalized by police (Occupy Wall Street), so there goes freedom of assembly.

2nd Amendment - Still intact, the most important of the Amendments, wand is the current target of tyrants around the world

3rd Amendment - Indefinite policing and patrol of the skies over private property of drones.

4th Amendent - Patriot Act

All due process Amendments - NDAA

Ninth - trivialized by the corporate think tanks, they want you to think government creates rights. That there exists no negative rights.

10th - killed in 1913

Habaes Corpus (in the unamended Constitution) - Can only be suspended during a time of Revolution or INVASION (not war). Who is invading us? No one.

Due Process of Treason (Article 3, Section 3) - completely tossed out the window by NDAA.

---------
The Federal Reserve is not owned by the United States, thus any printing of US currency by the Federal Reserve is a CRIME in the US Constitution:
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States

The Federal Reserve is not owned by the United States

Sure it is.

thus any printing of US currency by the Federal Reserve is a CRIME

The Federal Reserve doesn't print currency.

The United States Department of The Treasury CREATES EVERY CENT used.
The Federal Reserve Board of Governors, THE CHAIRMAN AND VICE CHAIRMAN are chosen by the President and have to be confirmed by the Senate. Most all high level employees are government appointed.
Most importantly the US government receives all OF THE PROFITS of the Federal Reserve.
Do not believe any of the bull shit posted here.
They are from low information citizens.

Sure it is.

Tell me which part of the United States government owns the Federal Reserve.

You are a lying pig. The United States government has ZERO ownership of the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANK.

Are you denying that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANK?

------------

And Congress authorizing it doesn't mean shit, it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The Constitution does not say private individuals can print money, it says the United States, and the United States only.

I love Andrew Jackson?

Let me guess, you'll deny Andrew Jackson even existed?

Last edited:

Sure it is.

You are a lying pig. The United States government has ZERO ownership of the Federal Reserve.

------------

And Congress authorizing it doesn't mean shit, it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The Constitution does not say private individuals can print money, it says the United States, and the United States only.

I love Andrew Jackson?

The Treasury didn't get $88.9 billion from the Fed for 2012?

FRB: Press Release--Reserve Bank income and expense data and transfers to the Treasury for 2012--January 10, 2013

You are a lying pig.

Panties in a bunch? LOL!

No it isn't.

Yes.

And Congress authorizing it doesn't mean shit, it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Was the First Bank of the US unconstitutional too?

He existed, was kind of a blow hard.

Yes.

Yep, the First and Second Banks were Unconstitutional. I can see why you'd shit on Andrew Jackson, his greatest achievement was "I killed the banks."

LIAR LIAR LIAR

Anyone who denies that the Federal Reserve is a Private Bank deserves NO response other than:

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

-------
Watch the video:
Witness the HEROISM of Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln and JFK.

Andrew Jackson called the Bankers and their agents the Hydra.
Hydra_monster_by_velinov.jpg

The Union will prevail of the International Banks, mark my word:

The North beat the European Bankers who caused the South to secede with their trade practices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes.

Yep, the First and Second Banks were Unconstitutional. I can see why you'd shit on Andrew Jackson, his greatest achievement was "I killed the banks."

LIAR LIAR LIAR

Anyone who denies that the Federal Reserve is a Private Bank deserves NO response other than:

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

-------
Watch the video:
Witness the HEROISM of Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln and JFK.

Yep, the First and Second Banks were Unconstitutional.

Darn that George Washington and the rest of the Founding Fathers who didn't understand the Constitution as well as you. :cuckoo:

I can see why you'd shit on Andrew Jackson, his greatest achievement was "I killed the banks."

Shit on him? Just because he knew so little about banking?

Wow, PMS hitting you pretty hard.

Senator Louis Mccfadden said it best (and he was the Chairman of Banking and Currency):
“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

THE TRUTH IS MARCHING ON

inb4 he says the Chairman of Banking and Currency is stupid and ignorant of banking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senator Louis Mccfadden said it best (and he was the Chairman of Banking and Currency):
“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

THE TRUTH IS MARCHING ON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac](HQ) Best Version of "Battle Hymn of the Republic" EVER! Mormon Tabernacle Choir + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

inb4 he says the Chairman of Banking and Currency is stupid and ignorant of banking.

Louis "the White House is controlled by Jews", "the Federal Reserve is controlled by Jews".
As a Congressman McFadden objected to ANY AND ALL JEWS holding any political appointments.
Known for his anti semitic comments on the House floor.
McFadden was a supporter of Hitler and was quoted in the fascist publication The Silver Shirts many times.
Good job Moe, we read you loud and clear.

Forum List

Back