Levin Slams Boehner AGAIN! This time for agreeing with Obama on Debt

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner broke from some Republicans on Sunday when he agreed with President Obama and other Democrats who say the country does not have an immediate debt crisis.

Read more: Boehner: No US debt crisis right now, but it's on the horizon | Fox News

Gotta love these guys ... they are making taking the House back a lot easier for us.

Don't they understand a Republican must march step behind eveything the hard right says?

:)

The senior Hate Radio maniac has slammed Boehner before, for being dumb politically.

Republicans just can't catch a break from the media, the tax exempt left wing propaganda network that never sleeps and the radical left even when the Speaker tries to be a nice guy.

Republicans just can't catch a break from the media, the tax exempt left wing propaganda network that never sleeps and the radical left even when the Speaker tries to be a nice guy.

Mark Levin represents the 'tax exempt left wing propaganda network'?

Gosh, who knew?

:cuckoo:

I listened to Levin for just a few minutes tonight, and I swear, this little puppy is near a heart attack, bitching about Boehner and Ryan, and all.

My my, such goings on!

House Speaker John Boehner broke from some Republicans on Sunday when he agreed with President Obama and other Democrats who say the country does not have an immediate debt crisis.

Read more: Boehner: No US debt crisis right now, but it's on the horizon | Fox News

Gotta love these guys ... they are making taking the House back a lot easier for us.

Don't they understand a Republican must march step behind eveything the hard right says?

I said the same thing when I heard that idiot Boehner...What a moron. The Republicans have to get rid of this guy, he's a joke. Obama plays him like the fool that he is

I said the same thing when I heard that idiot Boehner...What a moron. The Republicans have to get rid of this guy, he's a joke. Obama plays him like the fool that he is

So.....................I'm guessing that a tea bagger primary challenge is in the works?

So.....................I'm guessing that a tea bagger primary challenge is in the works?

A real conservative...."Tea bagging" may be your thing

Gosh, who knew?

it's a shame only the left wing like Alan Combs, the Rev. Al Sharpton who both have radio shows doesn't have that Freedom of speech
how dare Levin speak out
dumb troll

Last edited:

Gosh, who knew?

it's a shame only the left wing like Alan Combs, the Rev. Al Sharpton who both have radio shows doesn't have that Freedom of speech
how dare Levin speak out
dumb troll

Please read the above post by whitehall and drivebymedia, slowly so you don't get confused.

Thanks

And you will be saying the same thing about the next failed Republican. Same way Republicans threw Romney under the bus the moment he lost the general election. When was the last time Republicans nominated a candidate they liked?

And you will be saying the same thing about the next failed Republican. Same way Republicans threw Romney under the bus the moment he lost the general election. When was the last time Republicans nominated a candidate they liked?

We need a person who stands for the conservative principles of individual liberty, free market economy, smaller less intrusive government, not someone who does things simply for political reasons. Give us someone with a backbone not some weak spine establishment, politician like Boehner.

We need a person who stands for the conservative principles of individual liberty, free market economy, smaller less intrusive government, not someone who does things simply for political reasons. Give us someone with a backbone not some weak spine establishment, politician like Boehner.

If that's the case, why do you keep electing people like Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, McCain and all the other fringe types?

If that's the case, why do you keep electing people like Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, McCain and all the other fringe types?

Who elected him? Boehner was next in line with the establishment, good old boys, cronyism, not based on any merit. it's hard to beat the system. The more real conservatives we can get in there the better.

Got someone in mind?

LOL, I sure don't remember casting a vote for either pelosi or Boehner to be speaker of anything

wished I could of, neither one of them would have gotten the job

Republicans hate most of their own candidates more than they hate Democrats.

We like that!

Forum List

Back