• Yes, I would tackle and hold

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I would pull the bag from him and secure merchandise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He could be armed, and I'm not risking my life

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You've never presented anything which would negate that opinion. You're a pussy, and you shall remain so until such a time as you can demonstrate otherwise.

Which, as you and I both know, means you'll always just be a pussy...

If you've got anything of value to add, please let me know...
Like your first post on this thread, wannabe?

I'm rather certain you're one of the pussies who voted that you wouldn't do anything because you're just to scared to even try.

You probably think that of everybody, so to be honest it matters about as much to me as a bowl of dog snot.

41imX9PXMZL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

I'm rather certain you're one of the pussies who voted that you wouldn't do anything because you're just to scared to even try.

You probably think that of everybody, so to be honest it matters about as much to me as a bowl of dog snot.

Well, I certainly think it of Unkotare.

Thinkin' it's startin' to fit you, too...

I'm not looking for anything. You're an idiot, and I don't believe you have anything to offer which would suggest otherwise, so why would I be looking for something?

Jesus, you're fucking stupid...

Security should have just waited at the door and clotheslined the punk as he was leaving the building.
And I had been assaulted, gang jumped, had knives and guns pulled on me, even hit by cars. And in not a single case would the DA prosecute them for those crimes.
Sounds like, as with Trump's election fraud suits, your prosecutor simply lacked any evidence of a crime so had the case dismissed! :eusa_whistle:

Even the 7 time felon on probation who assaulted me in front of 7 witnesses and 2 cameras was only charged with petty theft. The assistant DA on that even told me that the DA did not feel comfortable charging him with robbery or assault, as that would have mandated a 25 year sentence with his record. That is the insanity of California.
That is the insanity of California run by progressives. Punish the innocent and reward the criminal. Unfortunately, progs are so stupid, they can't even see it is they shooting themselves in their own face. They're more concerned with the criminal's "rights" than those of his innocent victims.

It is not the "progressives" that bother me, it is that many have gone completely off the rails.

Most of my family have long ago left the state, and I finally did last year. Each time I left I swore I would never return, and each time I did it was worse than the time before. And my youngest son was making good money as an armed security guard, and even he stopped for the exact same reason. On the rare occasion he had to pull his weapon, he had to explain to multiple state agencies that indeed it was needed.

The final straw was when one guy armed with a crowbar that he had used to break in a store window then came at him when confronted. The thugs problem is that he never saw my son was armed until he got to within 10 feet, at which time he drew down on the guy. And he had the DA threatening to charge him with "excessive force", even though he never fired a round and it was clearly in self defense. But the DA said a crowbar was not a "deadly weapon".

The next month my son changed his line of work.

Would you have done more than the security guy?

The security guy is a joke who didn't do Jack. He's there for appearance only.

I will only say that as a customer, the man never would have rode past me on his bike and gotten away. His only ride would have been to the hospital.

Then I'd no doubt regret doing so, first reported by the store for an assault, then blamed and bitched to and investigated by the police, then in the final insult, sued by the perp for breaking all his teeth and nose with the heel of my boot.

Sometimes, you just can't please anyone!
You summed up things nicely. Chances are that is exactly what woukd have happened.

So, everyone but YOU, tough guy?

I'm not looking for anything. ... why would I be looking for something?

Because you indicated such.

It is not the "progressives" that bother me, it is that many have gone completely off the rails.
The problem is that both are inexorably connected together. Progressives are mental defectives that create these situations in the first place driving many off the rails along with them in the insanity. What you are telling me is that no way does it pay to own a B&M retail store in the state; they are simply too busy defending the criminal. I bet these CA lawmakers, if the same thug came into their capitol building bagging and looting the property therein would throw the book at the guy. It's OK for him to steal off of YOU, but not them.

But the DA said a crowbar was not a "deadly weapon".
Gee, that almost makes me wish I could introduce a crowbar to the DA! I'm highly skilled with hand weapons and I bet I could quickly convince him that a crowbar is indeed a very DANGEROUS weapon! :71: But gee, if crowbars are not dangerous weapons, guess what I'd arm all my guards with? And tell them to bend them over the heads of shoplifters. Not only is the state enabling an industry of street crime, but the cost of all that lost merchandise and damage gets passed on to the CONSUMER in the form of HIGHER COST.

Last edited:

No, just the two of you right now, retard...

No, just the two of you right now, retard...
But you're Billy Badass, right?

Forum List

Back