Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
This post is inspired by all the gun threads here

Now we all know the lines are quite well defined here

Some think they are merely exercising their right when they carry a gun
Some cite personal protection

others say that people who carry a gun for protection are paranoid and scared

So for the former group:

What would you do if you were driving behind a guy with a bumper sticker like this

upload_2016-1-12_5-27-9.jpeg

was pulled out of his car and beaten in a road rage incident?

I for for one would not get out of my car, draw my weapon and help him because he obviously chose to be defenseless and prefers to let government law enforcement protect him

So I would stay in my car and call the cops for him

What would you do?

So for the former group:

What would you do if you were driving behind a guy with a bumper sticker like this

View attachment 59604

I for for one would not get out of my car, draw my weapon and help him because he obviously chose to be defenseless and prefers to let government law enforcement protect him

What would you do?
I would call the cops and scare the bad guys away with ma gun. Maybe that should be the other way around? Anyway, Then I'd lecture the suckers who opted not to protect themselves, and maybe the terrifying incident and the fact they were saved by an armed Angel (moi) might cause them to experience an epiphany, see the error of their ways and convert?

So for the former group:

View attachment 59604

What would you do?
depends

is he fighting back or screaming like a bitch?
did he cause the road rage by being a dick?

the situation would range from me getting out and trying to stop the fight from putting on my blinker and flipping him the bird as I passed.

I'd call the cops. The exact circumstances would decide whether my gun made an appearance. If the gun banner was not at risk of great physical harm, I'd probably stay to watch, er, monitor the situation- till the police arrive.

I'd try to be a good witness and get the info, bumper sticker or not. I doubt I'd hop out and play sheriff unless we were in the middle of nowhere. A stray round could kill some innocent person. and the guy may have well deserved the ass kicking. :rolleyes:

So for the former group:

View attachment 59604

What would you do?
Get out of my car and help him. That's exactly what I would do.

So for the former group:

View attachment 59604

What would you do?
I would call the cops and scare the bad guys away with ma gun. Maybe that should be the other way around? Anyway, Then I'd lecture the suckers who opted not to protect themselves, and maybe the terrifying incident and the fact they were saved by an armed Angel (moi) might cause them to experience an epiphany, see the error of their ways and convert?
AND the stupidity of advertising they were defenseless. That's just DUMB.

I'd try to be a good witness and get the info, bumper sticker or not. I doubt I'd hop out and play sheriff unless we were in the middle of nowhere. A stray round could kill some innocent person. and the guy may have well deserved the ass kicking. :rolleyes:
My weapon is for self defense or the defense of my wife

The way I see it it's not my job to defend anyone else if they refuse to defend themselves

So is this what responsible gun owners do when they are not at the gun range? Fantasizing about scenarios where they might get to make a decision about using their gun in a real life situation. Thinking about whether to play a hero or not. How droll. :rolleyes-41:

Because timing is everything, if I had a gun on me, I would dial the law and then show the guy what a life saver guns can be.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Hopefully getting the gun out would be all that I'd have to do and yes, I would let the law know of my having one on me.

So is this what responsible gun owners do when they are not at the gun range? Fantasizing about scenarios where they might get to make a decision about using their gun in a real life situation. Thinking about whether to play a hero or not. How droll. :rolleyes-41:
I'm just telling you that I , a gun owner and sometimes concealed carrying citizen, will only use my weapon for self defense or defense of my wife

I really don't care if you get the shit kicked out of you because you chose to rely on the government police force to protect you. I'll call 911 for you then be on my way and not give you a second thought

You should actually agree with that stance as I am respecting your wishes and allowing you to take responsibility for them

I'm just telling you that I , a gun owner and sometimes concealed carrying citizen, will only use my weapon for self defense or defense of my wife

I really don't care if you get the shit kicked out of you because you chose to rely on the government police force to protect you. I'll call 911 for you then be on my way and not give you a second thought

You should actually agree with that stance as I am respecting your wishes and allowing you to take responsibility for them

I get what you are saying and don't have a problem with it. If you were ever presented with a life threatening situation I have no doubt you would do the right thing.
I'm more entertained by the fantasizing of being in the situation you describe......with the bumper sticker and all.

i guess a helpful mod? so you didnt report my post about this attitude? about the car could have just been purchased and the dude could be headed to take the bumpersticker off?

HE should have said the removal of the bumper sticker was a prerequisite to the sale

no one does that.....you need to take it to the detail man....now do you really mean all this...that your weapon is only for your defense and your wife's...but really refusing to help someone due to a bumper sticker is that really the type of society you want to encourage?

Forum List

Back