What would you do if you had superpowered intelligence?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
What would you do if you had superintelligence like Eddie Morra from science fiction movie "Limitless"? I would try to make money (for example, on the stock exchange), then I would get an education in medicine and gerontology, then I would start research in the field of unlimited extension of the active life of people. If I could create such a remedy, I could be nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine and at the same time found a clinic for the unlimited life extension of wealthy patients. I would earn money on this and myself would be able to extend life indefinitely, including for myself and my loved ones.

What would you do if you had superintelligence like Eddie Morra from science fiction movie "Limitless"? I would try to make money (for example, on the stock exchange), then I would get an education in medicine and gerontology, then I would start research in the field of unlimited extension of the active life of people. If I could create such a remedy, I could be nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine and at the same time found a clinic for the unlimited life extension of wealthy patients. I would earn money on this and myself would be able to extend life indefinitely, including for myself and my loved ones.
If I knew what I'd do I'd already be superintelligent.

1627594338415.png

Leave

*****SMILE*****

:)

The smartest people in the world toil away making other people rich.

in other words you would be a greedy asshole....

I would probably just play a whole lot of video games.

Luckily I have dementia and I can’t fix a blinds

I would super engineer a molecular virus that makes the bubonic plague look like the flu

I would cure all diseases

I would figure out how to get to other stars faster than we can now.

I would use the meteor belt to build a planet size spaceship that hold enough humans we won’t die when the planet dies because eventually planets die.

I would invent a product that would disable a nuke, tank, rpg, bomb, gun.

Have anti meteor guns pointing out in space so we don’t go extinct like the dinosaurs.

Invent amazing stuff.

Go green.

Get mad puzzy

I would use the money to amass a significant enough fortune to move somewhere where I could live in complete solitude, having my food, medications, etc… delivered by drone and the man kill anyone who came within 300 yards of me.

I would learn how to play the accordion. And then I would unite gravitation theory with quantum field theory.

Quentin111

I don't get the question, yet. Superpowered... how? Like you retain all information? How would you access information any more quickly, than now? It's one thing to retain everything... you still have to spend all the time acquiring the information.

And/or, more calculations per second in your brain? More than supercomputers, working in tandem?

I am asking, because I am wondering how this is somehow better than just having several supercomputers at your disposal. What would you be able to do with the stock market -- that the supercomputers could not -- using your gift?

Forum List

Back