What would you do if.... believers only please

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
background for the question asked:

About three years ago the lord told me/showed me he was sending a certain person a spear. Actually throwing it with force at this person as seen in the spirit. I asked what would the spear do but no response to the specifics of it only that the spear was thrown and there was some hot displeasure directed towards the recipient that would be getting the spear. Last year I heard the recipient had a stroke and lost much of their voice.

What would you do if the lord told you something would be happening to like this to someone specifically even if you could not say what the event would be with anymore detail than that? .Would you keep it to yourself or would you try to warn that person even though you knew that the person did not like to hear your voice or you giving testimony to what the spirit has shown you and what God has done for you?

About three years ago the lord told me/showed me he was sending a certain person a spear. Actually throwing it with force at this person as seen in the spirit. I asked what would the spear do but no response to the specifics of it only that the spear was thrown and there was some hot displeasure directed towards the recipient that would be getting the spear. Last year I heard the recipient had a stroke and lost much of their voice.

What would you do if the lord told you something would be happening to like this to someone specifically even if you could not say what the event would be with anymore detail than that? .Would you keep it to yourself or would you try to warn that person even though you knew that the person did not like to hear your voice or you giving testimony to what the spirit has shown you and what God has done for you?

What does the lord tell you?

If I heard voices in my head I'd probably make an appointment with a shrink

What does the lord tell you?
All sorts of things over the years from answer questions I have that I have not been able to find answers for to things I should be looking into that never occurred to me. He told me years ago that my children would be fine when I was concern about them (they were very young then). I had to hold onto that and know what I was told previously was true for all times after seeing a disturbing vision about the wrath to come for many. The wrath vision was years later. I sought the answers to what I saw in the Bible, plus used disc I had with me at the time to learn what the names were and what I saw meant that I had seen in the vision.Then when I asked "What about the children?" I heard in a very audible voice obviously not happy with me sternly say, "how long do you expect me to wait!"

If I heard voices in my head I'd probably make an appointment with a shrink
No need but thank you anyhow Mr. Clean. I have heard music come from thin air to, thought it was a fluke but others we did not know heard that same beautiful music in that tiny little town we were visiting.

It's a tough call. It sounds like you aren't close to the person who had the stroke. You didn't tell them about your vision, understandably, from what you described. However, here you are a year later and it's coming up again. If it was me, I guess I would ask God for further guidance. Maybe there is something he wants you to do now.

It's a tough call. It sounds like you aren't close to the person who had the stroke. You didn't tell them about your vision, understandably, from what you described. However, here you are a year later and it's coming up again. If it was me, I guess I would ask God for further guidance. Maybe there is something he wants you to do now.

That is what I meant.

I meant, instead of asking the forum for advice, listen closely to the source, the answer will come. Pray on it.

In that case I learned later that one of my grandsons went to the same church as that person. Just a suspicion but if the man bad mouthed me to my grandson who adores me and trust grandma more than anyone else in the world and it damaged my grandson in anyway it wouldn't have went well for the spear recipient. I suppose my quandary comes from the knowledge that believers know better than to tell lies, be busybodies and create gossip about another person yet they do it anyhow and they end up subjecting themselves for what they do. It is not like they have not been forewarned.

I do most generally try to tell someone if they are entering into an area where they shouldn't tread, I generally try to give them other options if they are doing something that puts themselves into that spiritual danger zone even if I do not share with them what I have seen in the spirit.

Last edited:
In that case I learned later that one of my grandsons went to the same church as that person. Just a suspicion but if the man bad mouthed me to my grandson who adores me and trust grandma more than anyone else in the world and it damaged my grandson in anyway it wouldn't have went well for the spear recipient. I suppose my quandary comes from the knowledge that believers know better than to tell lies, be busybodies and create gossip about another person yet they do it anyhow and they end up subjecting themselves for what they do. It is not like they have not been forewarned.

I do most generally try to tell someone if they are entering into an area where they shouldn't tread, I generally try to give them other options if they are doing something that puts themselves into that spiritual danger zone even if I do not share with them what I have seen in the spirit.
In this case, you might consider just praying for this person. Surely that would please God.

In this case, you might consider just praying for the guy. Surely that would please God.
Thank you. I pray all my enemies souls to be saved if they have any value/good in them at all because that good portion is of God. That doesn't mean that their flesh won't suffer though or that what has gone out of the lord's mouth will be null and void.

Sure, that's one of my favorite things. Religious nuts telling me stuff that they claim God told them, but always, somehow, is exactly what the person telling has said a million times.

At this time it appears you need MANY hours of prayer and meditation to clarify further action on your part.

Sure, that's one of my favorite things. Religious nuts telling me stuff that they claim God told them, but always, somehow, is exactly what the person telling has said a million times.
Have you become a believer now bulldog? I ask because I thought the title was specific. Or is it you cannot resist getting in your two cents about religion even if religion is not a portion of the post topic?

Have you become a believer now bulldog? I ask because I thought the title was specific. Or is it you cannot resist getting in your two cents about religion even if religion is not a portion of the post topic?

I'm still not sure. I have been devout all my life, until I finally had time to really study scripture, and see what was actually said, instead of what some preacher told me was said. I wanted to completely understand why I believed as I did, perhaps even become a Decon. The more I study, the harder it is to believe. By now,I'm positive that what I have been taught all these years is at least 90% bullshit, but I'm still holding on to the hope that the parts I still believe might be true.

It could have been a learning lesson that God wanted to teach you...that you may have passed up...

I truly am not trying to be mean here rodishi, this is from my own experience with God which has never been as detailed as your visions, but more like fleeting moments of intuition out of the clear blue that was insightful about future events,

that I have always attributed to God... making me aware... or some times...giving me a test on my inner self, or as in the Book of Job, allowing the dark side.... to do such, in an area of my weaknesses...

Here's what I'm thinking....just from what you said...(which i'm pretty certain there is much more to the whole story)

maybe, this test from God... giving you this insight on the future event with this man, although it was blurry, to see if you treated this man that you clearly differed with, and maybe were even adversaries with, the same way you would have, if the vision was about someone you love or had no bad feelings about, or even as Jesus said...how you treat strangers is how you treat me, in so many words

maybe your test was, do you love your enemy?

or it could be...

Maybe your test was on whether you could get through to a non believer, would you give it your all? Would you come to God through prayer and ask Him to help you get thru to this man, to warn him, in a way this man would understand?

and lastly

My other thought was maybe this was not from God at all....? If it was not a test for your inner self, then you would think if God gave you this vision to help this man by you warning him, that God would have given you a more clear and precise vision?

It could have been a learning lesson that God wanted to teach you...that you may have passed up...

I truly am not trying to be mean here rodishi, this is from my own experience with God which has never been as detailed as your visions, but more like fleeting moments of intuition out of the clear blue that was insightful about future events,

that I have always attributed to God... making me aware... or some times...giving me a test on my inner self, or as in the Book of Job, allowing the dark side.... to do such, in an area of my weaknesses...

Here's what I'm thinking....just from what you said...(which i'm pretty certain there is much more to the whole story)

maybe, this test from God... giving you this insight on the future event with this man, although it was blurry, to see if you treated this man that you clearly differed with, and maybe were even adversaries with, the same way you would have, if the vision was about someone you love or had no bad feelings about, or even as Jesus said...how you treat strangers is how you treat me, in so many words

or it could be...

Maybe your test was on whether you could get through to a non believer, would you give it your all? Would you come to God through prayer and ask Him to help you get thru to this man, to warn him, in a way this man would understand?

and lastly

My other thought was maybe this was not from God at all....? If it was not a test for your inner self, then you would think if God gave you this vision to help this man by you warning him, that God would have given you a more clear and precise vision?
So god sat around while this guy had a stroke? Or he threw the spear/stroke at him on purpose? What a fucking douchebag your god is.

or it could be...

and lastly

So god sat around while this guy had a stroke? Or he threw the spear/stroke at him on purpose? What a fucking douchebag your god is.
If that is what you got out of what I wrote....he would be a douchebag :rolleyes:

or it could be...

and lastly

And yet, because of Him you will live again.

It may be that you were shown the vision for your own edification, to strengthen your faith in what you have come to believe is the right way to live and understand life.....

When God wants a person to warn people about something the instructions to go and tell so and so such and such are abundantly clear.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back