What would you do if.... believers only please

It could have been a learning lesson that God wanted to teach you...that you may have passed up...

I truly am not trying to be mean here rodishi, this is from my own experience with God which has never been as detailed as your visions, but more like fleeting moments of intuition out of the clear blue that was insightful about future events,

that I have always attributed to God... making me aware... or some times...giving me a test on my inner self, or as in the Book of Job, allowing the dark side.... to do such, in an area of my weaknesses...

Here's what I'm thinking....just from what you said...(which i'm pretty certain there is much more to the whole story)

maybe, this test from God... giving you this insight on the future event with this man, although it was blurry, to see if you treated this man that you clearly differed with, and maybe were even adversaries with, the same way you would have, if the vision was about someone you love or had no bad feelings about, or even as Jesus said...how you treat strangers is how you treat me, in so many words

maybe your test was, do you love your enemy?

or it could be...

Maybe your test was on whether you could get through to a non believer, would you give it your all? Would you come to God through prayer and ask Him to help you get thru to this man, to warn him, in a way this man would understand?

and lastly

My other thought was maybe this was not from God at all....? If it was not a test for your inner self, then you would think if God gave you this vision to help this man by you warning him, that God would have given you a more clear and precise vision?
So god sat around while this guy had a stroke? Or he threw the spear/stroke at him on purpose? What a fucking douchebag your god is.

And yet, because of Him you will live again.
So you believe in re-incarnation? Good for you.

It could have been a learning lesson that God wanted to teach you...that you may have passed up...

I truly am not trying to be mean here rodishi, this is from my own experience with God which has never been as detailed as your visions, but more like fleeting moments of intuition out of the clear blue that was insightful about future events,

that I have always attributed to God... making me aware... or some times...giving me a test on my inner self, or as in the Book of Job, allowing the dark side.... to do such, in an area of my weaknesses...

Here's what I'm thinking....just from what you said...(which i'm pretty certain there is much more to the whole story)

maybe, this test from God... giving you this insight on the future event with this man, although it was blurry, to see if you treated this man that you clearly differed with, and maybe were even adversaries with, the same way you would have, if the vision was about someone you love or had no bad feelings about, or even as Jesus said...how you treat strangers is how you treat me, in so many words

or it could be...

Maybe your test was on whether you could get through to a non believer, would you give it your all? Would you come to God through prayer and ask Him to help you get thru to this man, to warn him, in a way this man would understand?

and lastly

My other thought was maybe this was not from God at all....? If it was not a test for your inner self, then you would think if God gave you this vision to help this man by you warning him, that God would have given you a more clear and precise vision?
So god sat around while this guy had a stroke? Or he threw the spear/stroke at him on purpose? What a fucking douchebag your god is.

Nope . But there will be a resurrection for the just and unjust. I hope you choose the right one

or it could be...

and lastly

Nope . But there will be a resurrection for the just and unjust. I hope you choose the right one
I'll save you a seat in hell.

If I heard voices in my head I'd probably make an appointment with a shrink
No need but thank you anyhow Mr. Clean. I have heard music come from thin air to, thought it was a fluke but others we did not know heard that same beautiful music in that tiny little town we were visiting.
No, if you hear voices in your head you need to seek out mental health treatment.

or it could be...

and lastly

And ill carry you on my back out of it

And ill carry you on my back out of it
They won't let YOU out. Me? Maybe.

or it could be...

and lastly

Thank you Care for your thoughtful post. We can learn each day more and more about how the spirit works if we are readied, able and willing to take the time to do so. The vision of what was seen was not blurry. A 'spear' in the spiritual realm though didn't tell me anything other than it was a spear being sent with force. I was reminded this morning though that one of King David's mighty hosts is a 'spear' but Rod had my computer tied up all day so I had to wait to read my notes to see where that portion is and if there are any other heavenly hosts that are a spear. Kenites are smiths, possessions as in workers for the hardened, also as in iron hand. These Kenites are from the lineage of Cain and they can also be spears. The incident I mentioned in the OP is a believer but perhaps a bit prideful and judgmental of others without having a full awareness of whatever their situation may be.

I recall some dear older friends we made during our winters in Florida. They had all spent at least thirty years of more going down there for the winter. One of them had thirteen strokes over the years. His speech was impaired and at this point he needed an electric golf cart to get around between neighbors places. He could make steps with a handrail or walker for about ten feet but that was the max for him. He'd come over and eat eggs for breakfast with us. He loved eggs but was not good at cooking them for himself at that point. He was also a bit ornery in a fun sort of way to some people. The other was a wonderful couple that was in the spot next to us. She had one stroke which didn't affect her voice but did impair her mobility. All three new each other well and they all treated us like family. Another person we knew gave us background information on all three of them. The one that had the thirteen strokes was formerly a very handsome man with strength and grace prior to the stroke, he also had his own manufacturing business back in Kentucky prior to the strokes. Evidently the lady had made fun of the one that had the thirteen strokes and was judgmental and rude to him on a constant basis even though they had all been good friends over the years. She had told him he was a fake when he had asked her to pass him something that at his left hand. when that had happened his wife was still coming to the island with him in the winter and she was good friends with the other lady. His left side was more paralyzed than his right so that arm didn't work hardly at all. Apparently the friend that had the thirteen strokes said after several times of her accusations that he didn't want to be around them again; so they all quit being friends ten years prior to us meeting all three of them. His wide also quit spending winters with him. It was also shortly after that last ordeal of her embarrassing him over his disabilities that she had a stroke of her own which rendered her unable to walk more than a few steps. She quit going out and quit sport fishing after that. The man that had the thirteen strokes still had a boat and would go fishing at least five days a week until his last two years there. He would go out if he could get someone to go with him in case he couldn't drive himself back. (Justice came into the world if we believe we know these things are here with us to regulate this unruly flesh of ours when we put ourselves into subjection, Jeremiah 23:5 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David 'the beloved' a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth."< that would be Jesus Christ 'anointed with Jehovah's salvation with us' that came as an ensample and crucified the flesh, the King of the other kings who are spiritual host in the kingdom in us, Luke 17:21)

We do go through things that are test per say. Most of that is a building of our faith, edifying or for instruction. I see God's handiwork all around me all the time. I have been blessed with a lot of time to ponder things and seek answers to questions in my heart about the spirit and things I have been afforded through the years

For those whom the lord will allow to understand, perhaps. I was told not to worry about others who have things in them that prevent them.

Last edited:

or it could be...

and lastly

I am curious have you now become a believer or is it that you cannot read? Perhaps you couldn't resist so you decided to try to have church with believers?

Do you have a calling of stewardship over this person? Did the Lord tell you to warn them?
Stewardship? Probably not in the same manner as the religion you have Avatar. Each believer has mechanisms built in with breath so I would have to say no. To give him personal warning, no, not directly but the word does tell us to give warning when we can.

If I heard voices in my head I'd probably make an appointment with a shrink
No need but thank you anyhow Mr. Clean. I have heard music come from thin air to, thought it was a fluke but others we did not know heard that same beautiful music in that tiny little town we were visiting.
No, if you hear voices in your head you need to seek out mental health treatment.
I must ask are you a believer or is it that you cannot comprehend English either?

Forum List

Back