What would you call a person like this:

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I saw one in Walmart today. It's the Houston area, and I see them more and more. I would show a picture, but I don't even know what to search on.

He was a male, probably late thirties, with a female about his age. Typical couple, except that the man was wearing a very female-ish shirt/blouse, shorts that could be worn by either of the two genders. His hair was somewhat long and pulled into small double pony tails. He was clean shaven, but didn't wear any makeup. He had nail polish on, but it was neutral and his nails weren't as long as a woman who has her nails done.

He wasn't trying to pass for a female, but he was clearly wanting attention for his female attire and grooming.

What is that about?

Now that I think about it, it's almost like a Tomboy but in reverse. Tomboys dont' try to look like men, they are often very cute. But they don't dress "girly." This fella (and others I have seen) was not dressed "guy-ly" if that makes any sense.

Metrosexual
Thanks, but I described it wrong, if that's your take.

To me metrosexuals are men who overly groom themselves. This guy was more disheveled, not at all overly groomed. If he was a girl, he would have been a pretty sloppy one.

A freak!

The kind of freak that this stolen Biden/ Obama Third Term Administration, likes so much! :cuckoo:
Yeah. I have to wonder if he's not suffering from some mental illness like depression and is acting out by dressing that way.

Trump wears make up and spray on fake tan,bodies his hair and has a massive comb over, how is this not the same as what you described in the OP.

I saw one in Walmart today. It's the Houston area, and I see them more and more. I would show a picture, but I don't even know what to search on.

He was a male, probably late thirties, with a female about his age. Typical couple, except that the man was wearing a very female-ish shirt/blouse, shorts that could be worn by either of the two genders. His hair was somewhat long and pulled into small double pony tails. He was clean shaven, but didn't wear any makeup. He had nail polish on, but it was neutral and his nails weren't as long as a woman who has her nails done.

He wasn't trying to pass for a female, but he was clearly wanting attention for his female attire and grooming.

What is that about?

Now that I think about it, it's almost like a Tomboy but in reverse. Tomboys dont' try to look like men, they are often very cute. But they don't dress "girly." This fella (and others I have seen) was not dressed "guy-ly" if that makes any sense.

he is considered to be a masculine leftwing alpha male by modern democrat standards .

Last edited:
Trump wears make up and spray on fake tan,bodies his hair and has a massive comb over, how is this not the same as what you described in the OP.
6g3y6t.jpg

What is that about?

I call it late stage death throes of the human race. The continuance of the human race depends, vitally, on strong masculine men and strong feminine women. Without either the finale of our species hovers into view.

I call it late stage death throes of the human race. The continuance of the human race depends, vitally, on strong masculine men and strong feminine women. Without either the finale of our species hovers into view.

the lefts war on masculinity is a danger to western civilization .

Thanks, but I described it wrong, if that's your take.

To me metrosexuals are men who overly groom themselves. This guy was more disheveled, not at all overly groomed. If he was a girl, he would have been a pretty sloppy one.

Yeah. I have to wonder if he's not suffering from some mental illness like depression and is acting out by dressing that way.

I'm guessing he identifies as non-binary or something of that nature.

What is that about?

A person.

What is that about?

A wallmart in redneck Texas ??
Oh geeez

What is that about?

Why do you feel the need to label everyone you see?

What is that about?

I don't know. But inside my head I would say "Soon, Jesus. Please."

Forum List

Back