Johns Hopkins child sex abuse center hires trans professor, 34, who was forced to resign from Virginia school for DEFENDING pedophiles

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The trans Old Dominion professor who was forced to resign after they defended pedophiles by saying society should refer to them as 'Minor Attracted Persons' has been hired by Johns Hopkins University.

Allyn Walker, 34, will start work as a postdoctoral fellow for the Baltimore school on May 24 - at a center aimed at preventing child sexual abuse - according to the college.

'We are excited to share that Allyn Walker, PhD, will be joining the Moore Center as a postdoctoral fellow on May 25,' the Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse said Thursday.

The center, created in 2012, describes itself on its website as 'a research center that creates, through rigorous science, a public health approach to preventing child sexual abuse.'

Walker, who uses they/them pronouns, was forced out of Virginia's Old Dominion University last November, after more than 15,000 outraged onlookers signed a petition to have them removed for the contentious remarks made by the professor that were expanded on in the 2021 book 'Long Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People.'

57772175-10813233-image-a-10_1652445975336.jpg

Trans professor who DEFENDED pedophiles hired by Johns Hopkins center

This so messed-up I really did not know where exactly to put it.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

The trans Old Dominion professor who was forced to resign after they defended pedophiles by saying society should refer to them as 'Minor Attracted Persons' has been hired by Johns Hopkins University.

Allyn Walker, 34, will start work as a postdoctoral fellow for the Baltimore school on May 24 - at a center aimed at preventing child sexual abuse - according to the college.

'We are excited to share that Allyn Walker, PhD, will be joining the Moore Center as a postdoctoral fellow on May 25,' the Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse said Thursday.

The center, created in 2012, describes itself on its website as 'a research center that creates, through rigorous science, a public health approach to preventing child sexual abuse.'

Walker, who uses they/them pronouns, was forced out of Virginia's Old Dominion University last November, after more than 15,000 outraged onlookers signed a petition to have them removed for the contentious remarks made by the professor that were expanded on in the 2021 book 'Long Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People.'

Oh yuk.

According to the Pew Research Center, child marriage is more common in the southern United States, including the states of West Virginia, Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, and North Carolina. California and Nevada have high incidences of child marriage as well.

Looks like a typical Mail hit job aimed at stupid people.
He is doing important work protecting children, maybe the Mail should go after paedos instead.

Your article's subject matter never explains how young the attraction is, all that was said by the subject was it wasn't immoral.
I think the rticle refers to people who havent acted on their urges. They arent criminals and could help us get to the heart of the problem.
Thats a bit nuanced for Mail readers

I think the rticle refers to people who havent acted on their urges. They arent criminals and could help us get to the heart of the problem.
Thats a bit nuanced for Mail readers
I know exactly what was quoted by the professor and how it relates to people not knowing the difference according to a book and research on the issue, yet in the US there are no shortages of adults being attracted to adults that have acted on their urges and it was all legal due to low ages of consent. God himself went after a teen and impregnated her.

Weird. Alynne Walker is apparently neither male nor female.

In the UK a paediatrician was burned out of her house by a mob who thought sge was a paedo.

Its dangerous to throw these accusations around.
:oops8:

Old Dominion Professor Who Wrote About Adults Attracted to Minors Resigns

A university professor in Virginia announced Wednesday they will resign in the wake of threats made over their recently published book, which includes interviews of more than 40 adults who are sexually attracted to minors.

The book argues that destigmatizing that attraction would allow more people to seek help and develop coping strategies against committing crimes and ultimately prevent child sexual abuse.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly on the basis of my trans identity,” Old Dominion University professor Allyn Walker said in a statement.

“As a result, multiple threats were made against me and the campus community generally,” added Walker, who uses the pronoun “they.”

:oops8:

Old Dominion Professor Who Wrote About Adults Attracted to Minors Resigns

A university professor in Virginia announced Wednesday they will resign in the wake of threats made over their recently published book, which includes interviews of more than 40 adults who are sexually attracted to minors.

The book argues that destigmatizing that attraction would allow more people to seek help and develop coping strategies against committing crimes and ultimately prevent child sexual abuse.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly on the basis of my trans identity,” Old Dominion University professor Allyn Walker said in a statement.

“As a result, multiple threats were made against me and the campus community generally,” added Walker, who uses the pronoun “they.”
Hounded out of his job by idiots.I wonder why we arent able to protect kids from pervs ?

Forum List

Back