What Would We Do Without ‘Studies’?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the war on meat gestapo:

Cooking a roast dinner produces levels of dangerous airborne particles comparable to those found in the world’s most polluted cities, a study has found.

Roasting a turkey lifted the concentration of smog-like particulate pollution in a home well beyond levels recorded on streets in inner London or Beijing, the most comprehensive study so far of cooking emissions found.

With turkey dinners cooked on gas stoves, levels of PM2.5 particles, which can travel deep into the lungs, climbed above 200 micrograms per cubic metre.

Cooking a roast is as polluting as inner city traffic

Exactly. Every Thanksgiving with a turkey in the oven all I can think about is air pollution worse than Beijing and throw open all the windows trying to get rid of that smell.

Cooking a roast dinner produces levels of dangerous airborne particles comparable to those found in the world’s most polluted cities, a study has found.

Roasting a turkey lifted the concentration of smog-like particulate pollution in a home well beyond levels recorded on streets in inner London or Beijing, the most comprehensive study so far of cooking emissions found.

With turkey dinners cooked on gas stoves, levels of PM2.5 particles, which can travel deep into the lungs, climbed above 200 micrograms per cubic metre.

Exactly. Every Thanksgiving with a turkey in the oven all I can think about is air pollution worse than Beijing and throw open all the windows trying to get rid of that smell.
I hate turkey

I hate turkey
I do too I don't see how they sell so many.

I hate turkey
You’re defective in many things.

I hear scented candles can kill us now.

How about the pollution caused by sitting around a campfire and singing Kum-Ba-Ya?

It seems to have imposed massive brain damage to at least two generations of Leftists.

E

I hate turkey

Every Thanksgiving, it is horrible and dry, and you try to find something like gravy to get it down. Its weird though, because I have had turkey that was perfect and tasted so good you didn't need anything on it. I don't know how to cook it like that. I've messed with oven temps and oven bags. I'm betting a spit attachment on a grill would do the trick, but with ovens, I don't know the secret.

E

I hate turkey

Every Thanksgiving, it is horrible and dry, and you try to find something like gravy to get it down. Its weird though, because I have had turkey that was perfect and tasted so good you didn't need anything on it. I don't know how to cook it like that. I've messed with oven temps and oven bags. I'm betting a spit attachment on a grill would do the trick, but with ovens, I don't know the secret.
Sounds like you just need to stop cooking it so long. You've probably got the thermometer stuck in the wrong place, giving you a wrong temp, or you need a new thermometer. The other thing is, go with the temp for doneness on the Food Network, not the package. In order not to be sued they will have you cook it to death.

I hear scented candles can kill us now.

After my three weeks of two strong anti-biotics, scented candles saved my life and my marriage.

50023957_10215213161775002_648056422608666624_o.jpg

My wife gets Butterball Turkeys because they are always moist due to being injected with butter in various places so when it cooks it comes out very moist and yummy.

what would be if if every ignored studies? As ignorant as you.

I hate turkey

How can you hate Turkey?

Yep Rupert Murdoch bought this paper too, so beware...

Lefties would have no ‘proof’ without their fake ‘studies’

Thanks, but we already know you Leftists are gullible sheep.

Thanks, but we already know you Leftists are gullible sheep.
This from a Trump voter. There ai';t anyone more gullible than a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back