What Would King Say?

I would never use terms like absolve. Because No white person alive was around for slavery. Your people enslaved blacks and sold them. You can't blame whites for what black people did. If they did not enslave them and exchange them, they'd be dying from aids in Africa.
You benefitted from jim crow apartheid and you benefit from todays lassseiz faire racism. You have been shown that your story about Africa is incorrect. And if not for Moors, whites in Europe would have died from the bubonic plague.

Your people screwed your people over. When are you going to hold blacks accountable for the slave trade? I don't feel bad for anything whites did. I was not around for it. I'm proud of my people. How about you fly in a tardis back to the slave days since your all about that life? You are the racist like the OP. You think any white person who doesn't shut up and take it and kiss your arse is racist. And it is not racist to be white and be proud of my people! And your damn right! I'm MAGA Trump-Pence remain the most exceptional President and Vice President this nation has had in a long time! They put this nation! First, unlike. Biden-Harris, who are running our country into the ground. Those poll numbers are just terrible for Biden Botched Afghanistan, the border of our economy. He spends money like a drug addict, now we have the worst inflation in decades, but that's what happens when we have ignorant people like Harris running this nation. Biden has all the signs of cognitive decline, and you voted for that? Sharpton is racist. Only a racist would defend that hatemonger. You can't name one time David Duke showed up in places in North Carolina and rioted for Cannon Hinnant, but Al Sharpton was inciting the crown heights riots. He wore a wire like a wimp. He ratted out the mafia. At least David Duke did his time like a man. That's more than you can say about rat Al Sharpton.
Incorrect.

You are the fruitcake. You lack manliness. All you do is whine about what happened to your people ages ago. You act very feminine.
White racism exists now. You're proof of it.

You are the racist! Trump ran and won against Obama's failed record, and he is coming back!
Obama did not have a failed record. He saved us from depression. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than trump. Trump had his time. His time is now up.

You need a refreshment course in English. Free slaves owned slaves. You don't you think they had sex with their slaves? Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa. That's still going on today. You don't think they do that? R Kelly got convicted of sex slavery, and historically blacks raped a lot of white women. They still do that. You are the bigot you, use slurs, not me. I called you out for having problems with my people. You denied it until someone else called you out on it. The average IQ from were ancestors is higher than any African nation and, I'm sure my IQ is more potent than yours. Look at your grammar. Proofread your work before you attempt to call anyone names, but you are obtuse. You will keep up with your petty playground insults.

Kinda weird you calling out other peoples' grammar etc when your sentence doesn't make sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You used about three slurs. Against Italians, to the point, you were called out by not just me. Numerous people have called you out. On that, You called the United Kingdom a shithole. That's four white nations. One is Northern Ireland half, of them. Are Identified As Irish, you are suffering from, Scopophobia, Cymrophobia, Hibernophobia, Anglophobia, and. Oh, let us not forget your Italophilia. You are just jealous of everything my people accomplished your the type of person who was angry over no black nominees at the Oscars years back. Thanks to that, Mahershala Ali won two Oscars, and he can't act. It took DiCaprio and Pachino decades to win. And they only have one each, and they are better actors. Your people have it better than my people. Regé-Jean Page has a better shot at James Bond. Then Outlander's Sam Heughan Spike lee wanted to shoot whites in South Africa. He gets an Oscar nobody, denounces him. Liam Neeson says he desired to kill a black because his friend got raped by a black man in the media. They threw the kitchen sink at him. Mookie Betts makes more than Bryce Harper, and Betts didn't put up MVP numbers this year as Harper did! And if you don't want anyone saying the N-word stop calling yourselves that. What was that coach carter line again?

Mate, after this post I don't ever want to hear you complain about grammar, syntax and spelling. This whole post is atrocious and I'm not even talking about the number of ridiculous statements within the content.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every other race gets to be proud of their race. But if we say we're proud to be white, we are called racists? I pushed back on that stupid narrative you started bringing up David Duke in the first place, and I defended him because he is not as bad as BLM, and that is a fact. And your great grandfather should blame blacks for enslaving himself in the first place, and whites owned like 3% of the slave trade. Whites are not to blame. I feel no responsibility for stuff that I had no part in, and how come you won't address slavery is still a thing in Africa?
So you're proud of getting screwed over by your own kind and then blaming others? Man, PT Barnum was right.

And in your world, 3 centuries of organized slavery of a people by European and Northern American caucasians is absolved because there was slavery in the continent of Africa? So a vast expansion and exponential increase in this heinous practice doesn't matter? Hmmm, interesting how clods like you consistently portray black folk as inferior and amoral, yet you suddenly want to wash your hands of a practice by your ancestors and brethren of the very same thing those "inferiors and amoral" folk did.

Yeah toodles, your society was built with slave labor....NOT indetured servitude. Folk of your mindset were FORCED to give it up....and you're STILL bitching about not being able to at least perpetrait the left overs in our society from 3 centuries of such. Now, since you have black organizations in America as well as various organizations in African nations, UN members fighting institutionalized slavery, your inference is as usual baseless (if you're ignorant of such, toddle down to your local library and get educated on the subject) .

So let's see: you're proven wrong on King, your ignorance and bigoted revisonism exposed, then you're made the fool when you can't deal with a list of exactly who is responsible for your personal short comings in life. No, I don't expect you to acknowledge such, JR....pissant racist propagandist never do. I just enjoy making the fool of you at each turn. When I've fully reduced you to parroting already disproven drivel and dodges, I'll just dump you in the IA bin and watch you dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat seeking attention. Carry on.
I'm glad you are kicking his arse because he's a dick. However, I do respectfully disagree with your assertion that those slavers on the African continent get a free pass in terms of the trade itself. They can take their lumps too. Almost every race, at one time or another, has been the slave to another race. No one is innocent.

You need a refreshment course in English. Free slaves owned slaves. You don't you think they had sex with their slaves? Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa. That's still going on today. You don't think they do that? R Kelly got convicted of sex slavery, and historically blacks raped a lot of white women. They still do that. You are the bigot you, use slurs, not me. I called you out for having problems with my people. You denied it until someone else called you out on it. The average IQ from were ancestors is higher than any African nation and, I'm sure my IQ is more potent than yours. Look at your grammar. Proofread your work before you attempt to call anyone names, but you are obtuse. You will keep up with your petty playground insults.
My history is fine. The way I explained is how things were. I am quite sure your IQ is lower than mine but IQ is irrelevant. My grammar is just fine. This ain't english comp and I am not gettin graded on grammer. You're just a dumb ass racist trying to argue with a black person on a topic that black person has thoroughly studied and you have not.

So now go on past slavery junior because Africans didn't create Jim Crow.

I'm glad you are kicking his arse because he's a dick. However, I do respectfully disagree with your assertion that those slavers on the African continent get a free pass in terms of the trade itself. They can take their lumps too. Almost every race, at one time or another, has been the slave to another race. No one is innocent.
The problem with the slavers in Africa narrative is that it didn't quite happen in the manner being described here. For most of 400 years there was a great resistance by many African kingdoms. And while almost every race has been enslaved, every race that did the slaving got their kingdoms wiped off the earth. Last, the argument about slavery and all the excuses that come with it do not cover the now 160 years after slavery ended whereby we see the same racism by some in the same population that morphs into different applications of that same racism.

This thread is not about slavery, but inevitably every conversation turns into a bunch of whhite people wanting to talk about slavery so they can tell me how blacks sold each other, how they did not own slaves and how I was never a slave.

I was born during Jim Crow. And Jim Crow did not end in most places overtly until the 1980's. Covertly it still continues. Slavery is not the topic anymore.

My history is fine. The way I explained is how things were. I am quite sure your IQ is lower than mine but IQ is irrelevant. My grammar is just fine. This ain't english comp and I am not gettin graded on grammer. You're just a dumb ass racist trying to argue with a black person on a topic that black person has thoroughly studied and you have not.

So now go on past slavery junior because Africans didn't create Jim Crow.
My grammar is good! My IQ is higher than yours! You need people to step in and fight your battles for you!

The problem with the slavers in Africa narrative is that it didn't quite happen in the manner being described here. For most of 400 years there was a great resistance by many African kingdoms. And while almost every race has been enslaved, every race that did the slaving got their kingdoms wiped off the earth. Last, the argument about slavery and all the excuses that come with it do not cover the now 160 years after slavery ended whereby we see the same racism by some in the same population that morphs into different applications of that same racism.

This thread is not about slavery, but inevitably every conversation turns into a bunch of whhite people wanting to talk about slavery so they can tell me how blacks sold each other, how they did not own slaves and how I was never a slave.

I was born during Jim Crow. And Jim Crow did not end in most places overtly until the 1980's. Covertly it still continues. Slavery is not the topic anymore.
Africans enslaved Africans and Sold them! How come that's still going on in Africa? Or are you just triggered when a white person owns people?

Only to white fragility addled white racists.

White privilege is a myth. People like you have your black privilege in affirmative action. You can bash gays and still get a TV show on a cable network that champions LGBT rights like Sharpton. You can threaten voters with bats at polling locations and never face prosecution by the DOJ. You can sit in a Church for two decades where the Pastor preached White Hate and Damned America and still become President of the United States. Black filmmakers can threaten to shoot whites and not lose work like Spike Lee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back