What Would King Say?

You used about three slurs. Against Italians, to the point, you were called out by not just me. Numerous people have called you out. On that, You called the United Kingdom a shithole. That's four white nations. One is Northern Ireland half, of them. Are Identified As Irish, you are suffering from, Scopophobia, Cymrophobia, Hibernophobia, Anglophobia, and. Oh, let us not forget your Italophilia. You are just jealous of everything my people accomplished your the type of person who was angry over no black nominees at the Oscars years back. Thanks to that, Mahershala Ali won two Oscars, and he can't act. It took DiCaprio and Pachino decades to win. And they only have one each, and they are better actors. Your people have it better than my people. Regé-Jean Page has a better shot at James Bond. Then Outlander's Sam Heughan Spike lee wanted to shoot whites in South Africa. He gets an Oscar nobody, denounces him. Liam Neeson says he desired to kill a black because his friend got raped by a black man in the media. They threw the kitchen sink at him. Mookie Betts makes more than Bryce Harper, and Betts didn't put up MVP numbers this year as Harper did! And if you don't want anyone saying the N-word stop calling yourselves that. What was that coach carter line again?

I don't listen to you racist bastards. Everything you say about me is a projection of your racism. I have no reason to be jelous of people who made laws excluding people like me then act like it's such a great accomplishment what whites have done. You made up a bunch of wotds because you can't face the truth. Stop crying about Mookie Betts. Mookie has at least 2 rings, Harper hasn't seen an inning in a world series. You imagine a fake victimhood because you're a loser. If you don't like being called, micks, degos, wops, limeys or pollacks, stop calling ypurselves that.

That's your opinion. You have every right to say that, just as I have every right to disagree with you. It is like someone saying Obama is the best. I laugh and go no. Trump was better!
You're a racist. Trump was worthless.

You can't answer a question what's wrong with a white man wanting to preserve his people? I'm not going to bash David Duke. He is an intelligent man. You will laugh at that all you want to see is anti-establishment that's him every time he goes on television. They call him KKK. They never mention his years in the Louisiana House of Representatives. He is more peaceful than BLM, and that's a fact you never see him saying burn this to the ground his book Jewish supremacism. David David exposed people. He sourced his book with their own words, and They protested that book. So they banned his book. And called the facts Anti-Semitic facts when they said hateful things about gentiles openly. But you are close-minded. You would never read his work. Many people have had their livelihoods destroyed for donating to Duke in 2017, They got exposed, but racist Al Sharpton runs in 2004 for President. And nobody displayed his backers after the crown heights riots whites are the only people who get told we can't love our cultures or be proud of our people? But blacks can be black and proud? Nobody says family matters was too black but goes Lord of the rings was too white? What did Richard Spencer say when he backed Biden? The Alt-Right is dead, but it is ironic you never talk about the alt-left burning cities.
Whites aren't going anywere fruitcake.

I don't listen to you racist bastards. Everything you say about me is a projection of your racism. I have no reason to be jelous of people who made laws excluding people like me then act like it's such a great accomplishment what whites have done. You made up a bunch of wotds because you can't face the truth. Stop crying about Mookie Betts. Mookie has at least 2 rings, Harper hasn't seen an inning in a world series. You imagine a fake victimhood because you're a loser. If you don't like being called, micks, degos, wops, limeys or pollacks, stop calling ypurselves that.
Where was Mookie Betts in 2012? Harper has more hits, homers and, RBI. They are the same age. You are jealous wish you were white. You wouldn't be lying about whites saying we kept you down. Your people don't blame the white man. Blame yourselves. Do your people use the n-word and get unhinged when a white says it? You people are the racists. It's always racism with you people.

Previously:

TheDefiantOne said:
this is a testament to the sheer self delusions of alt-right wonks who actually think they come off as knowledgable and clever. Look at JR's first paragraph....I mean, seriously...this guy is a text book case in revisionism and conflated racism. Bet you dollars to donuts Jr's butt wasn't in D.C. on January 6th.

You can't answer a question what's wrong with a white man wanting to preserve his people? I'm not going to bash David Duke. He is an intelligent man. You will laugh at that all you want to see is anti-establishment that's him every time he goes on television. They call him KKK. They never mention his years in the Louisiana House of Representatives. He is more peaceful than BLM, and that's a fact you never see him saying burn this to the ground his book Jewish supremacism. David David exposed people. He sourced his book with their own words, and They protested that book. So they banned his book. And called the facts Anti-Semitic facts when they said hateful things about gentiles openly. But you are close-minded. You would never read his work. Many people have had their livelihoods destroyed for donating to Duke in 2017, They got exposed, but racist Al Sharpton runs in 2004 for President. And nobody displayed his backers after the crown heights riots whites are the only people who get told we can't love our cultures or be proud of our people? But blacks can be black and proud? Nobody says family matters was too black but goes Lord of the rings was too white? What did Richard Spencer say when he backed Biden? The Alt-Right is dead, but it is ironic you never talk about the alt-left burning cities.
Ahh, the old detour whine of the intellectually dishonest and impotent alt right wonk! Such the victim, such the endangered species.:boo_hoo14:

:talk2hand: GMAFB, will ya please?

Let me just pull the plug on this broken record of yours, junior. It's not the black, brown, tan, yellow people who:

1) started WWI & WWII.
2) Lied to engage America in Vietnam.
3) Lied to engage America in Iraq ... twice.
4) Opted to a 20 year war in Afghanistan instead of taking the local's offer of handing over Bin Laden for trial in the Hague.
5) Control the major banks and Wall St. that caused a near 2nd depression in this country.
6) Orchestrate laws to okay out sourcing by corporations.
7) Orchestrate laws to maintain major loopholes and tax breaks for the wealthy while everyone else picks up the slack.
8) Orchestrate laws to guard big pharma companies from lawsuits when their FDA products cause injury or death.
9) Create financial (and sometimes physical) gated communities that keep out all others.
10) Created the law of "emininent domain" which means some corporation can take your house/apartment and replace it with whatever commerical endeavor they want, because they convinced other rich and connected folk that the compensation they throw you is enough, and the action will reap huge investor profits.

I could go on, but the bottom line the perpetrators of the aforementioned are folk that LOOK JUST LIKE YOU AND/OR HAVE THE SAME ETHNIC/RACIAL IDENTITY. So if you're feeling left out, cheated or "forgotten" or ignored, try pointing the finger at your cousins and brethren...because they sure as hell don't consider YOU as one of them, let alone a good representation. I mean really, you clods voted for a man who's profession is to build hotels THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD ONE NIGHT IN WITHOUT SERIOUS BUDGET PROBLEMS. Seems P.T. Barnum was right.

Oh, and about your little pale god Duke? I seem to recall him humping for dollars in Bahrain....giving anti-semetic speeches. Seems the "mud people" he always railed against are okay so long as they have the bucks to buy his bilge. A bit hypocritical, n'cest pa?

But the reader will see, JR isn't about rational, fact based discussion and logic....he just wants a platform to squawk his racist propaganda....regurgitating the SOS, ignoring what he doesn't like and basically lying about what others write, revises history and consistently detouring/denying when caught flat footed wrong or lying.

But the chronology of the posts will always be junior's foil. Now let's watch his predictable actions that at this point comes with a faux aloof attitude. :heehee:

Last edited:
Ahh, the old detour whine of the intellectually dishonest and impotent alt right wonk! Such the victim, such the endangered species.:boo_hoo14:

Let me just pull the plug on this broken record of yours, junior. It's not the black, brown, tan, yellow people who:

1) started WWI & WWII.
4) Opted to a 20 year war in Afghanistan instead of taking the local's offer of handing over Bin Laden for trial in the Hague.
5) Control the major banks and Wall St. that caused a near 2nd depression in this country.
7) Orchestrate laws to maintain major loopholes and tax breaks for the wealthy while everyone else picks up the slack.
8) Orchestrate laws to guard big pharma companies from lawsuits when their FDA products cause inju

Previously:

1) started WWI & WWII.
8) Orchestrate laws to guard big pharma companies from lawsuits when their FDA products cause injury or death.
9) Create financial (and sometimes physical) gated communities that keep out all others.
10) Created the law of "emininent domain" which means some corporation can take your house/apartment and replace it with whatever commerical endeavor they want, because they convinced other rich and connected folk that the compensation they throw you is enough, and the action will reap huge investor profits.

I could go on, but the bottom line the perpetrators of the aforementioned are folk that LOOK JUST LIKE YOU AND/OR HAVE THE SAME ETHNIC/RACIAL IDENTITY. So if you're feeling left out, cheated or "forgotten" or ignored, try pointing the finger at your cousins and brethren...because they sure as hell don't consider YOU as one of them, let alone a good representation. I mean really, you clods voted for a man who's profession is to build hotels THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD ONE NIGHT IN WITHOUT SERIOUS BUDGET PROBLEMS. Seems P.T. Barnum was right.

Oh, and about your little pale god Duke? I seem to recall him humping for dollars in Bahrain....giving anti-semetic speeches. Seems the "mud people" he always railed against are okay so long as they have the bucks to buy his bilge. A bit hypocritical, n'cest pa?

But the reader will see, JR isn't about rational, fact based discussion and logic....he just wants a platform to squawk his racist propaganda....regurgitating the SOS, ignoring what he doesn't like and basically lying about what others write, revises history and consistently detouring/denying when caught flat footed wrong or lying.

But the chronology of the posts will always be junior's foil. Now let's watch his predictable actions that at this point comes with a faux aloof attitude. :heehee:
You were intellectually dishonest painting whites in that way like it's just whites who have done things your damn right! I voted for Trump Best President ever! David Duke never rioted in the crown heights, saying kill the Jew. It was Al Sharpton who incited that riot. David Duke is civilized. People. He has gone to Iran To oppose the war. He has held public office. How considerably deceitful. Of you to start calling him a bigot. If Duke signified anything of another, color you wouldn't be saying anything about him. The OP would defend him. Every other race gets to be proud of their race. But if we say we're proud to be white, we are called racists? And that's such bullshit.

Thirty Years Ago Today Al Sharpton Incited Crown Heights Pogrom - The Lid

Last edited:
You were intellectually dishonest painting whites in that way like it's just whites who have done things your damn right! I voted for Trump Best President ever! David Duke never rioted in the crown heights, saying kill the Jew. It was Al Sharpton who incited that riot. David Duke is civilized. People. He has gone to Iran To oppose the war. He has held public office. How considerably deceitful. Of you to start calling him a bigot. If Duke signified anything of another, color you wouldn't be saying anything about him. The OP would defend him. Every other race gets to be proud of their race. But if we say we're proud to be white, we are called racists? And that's such bullshit.

Dude..every time I want to leap up and shout "I'm proud to be White!" I think of someone like you..and I just STFU~

Your first sentence is a typical babbling of a frustrated 3rd rate bigoted propagandist faced with the general, easily documented FACTS that you can't logically or factually deny. NOTHING I posted is a "paint job". As Joe Friday use to say, "just the facts ma'am". If you can logically and factually disprove any item, then hop to it. Otherwise, go blow your smoke up one of your pointy hooded friends sheets.

Second, you wave your MAGA cap....no surprise there. You stupidly support a man whose entire private commercial life has been to build hotels the likes of you cannot afford without serious damage to your bank account...you support a man who has no problem enjoying the tax loopholes folk of higher than his personal wealth and leaving you holding the bag...he didn't do a damned thing for you while in office, but did enact yet another version of reaganomics, which has it's own history of sticking it to the blue collar and middle class.

As to your ass kissing of Duke, even the racists in his home state gov't could cover his butt for long: Duke was charged in 1972 with soliciting funds for the George Wallace for President campaign and then illegally pocketing the proceeds. He was also charged with breaking a New Orleans ordinance prohibiting filling glass containers with flammable liquid. Both charges eventually were dropped. In 1976, Duke was convicted of inciting a riot and refusing to disperse. The latter charge was overturned by Louisiana State Court, while he received a suspended sentence, a $500 fine and six months of probation on the inciting charge. In 1987, Duke was charged with reckless conduct and blocking a highway during an anti-integration march in Cumming, Ga. He was given a $55 fine and a one-year suspended prison sentence. In 2002, after spending two years abroad avoiding a feared arrest, Duke agreed to return to the United States and plead guilty to felony mail and tax fraud charges. He served 15 months in a federal prison and was fined $10,000. David Duke

His public office stint was a one trick pony, as the bigoted base got shuffled out of power in the state legislature, and others realized that his dog whistle racis was costing party votes. (Duke shifted parth alliances to suit his ambition). I noticed you tried to ignore the fact of little Davy's Bahrain stint.... you're probably ignorant of or in denial of his explusions from the Czech Republic & Italy (gee, white folk in predominantly white countries giving the little cretin the boot...imagine that!). Yeah, a "civilized" former Grand Wizard for the KKK that heads his own racist/fascist group (which have documented connection to crimes against civilians) while stealing from the very people he claims to be standing up for. Only a complete fool would buy into his dreck an support him, right JR? :oops8:

Al Sharpton and Crown Heights? Hmmm, a guy who' guilty of a hit & run takes a powder to Israel to avoid basic booking, arraignment/hearings and the like. No mention of that....just Sharpton "instigating" (though no formal police charges were filed or prosecuted) a riot by starting a march for a simple enactment of the law that happens to people every day.

Bottom line: JR was proven wrong regarding the OP six ways to Sunday, and has been exposed for the never-say-die apologist for the likes of historically documented racist David Duke. Worse, JR doesn't even have the intellectual courage to concede that the vast majority of his ills in this country are caused by members of HIS OWN RACE. But then, denial is a cornerstone for our pointy hooded friends. Now let's watch JR try to blow smoke up everyone's keister one more time! :heehee:

Last edited:
Your first sentence is a typical babbling of a frustrated 3rd rate bigoted propagandist faced with the general, easily documented FACTS that you can't logically or factually deny. NOTHING I posted is a "paint job". As Joe Friday use to say, "just the facts ma'am". If you can logically and factually disprove any item, then hop to it. Otherwise, go blow your smoke up one of your pointy hooded friends sheets.

Second, you wave your MAGA cap....no surprise there. You stupidly support a man whose entire private commercial life has been to build hotels the likes of you cannot afford without serious damage to your bank account...you support a man who has no problem enjoying the tax loopholes folk of higher than his personal wealth and leaving you holding the bag...he didn't do a damned thing for you while in office, but did enact yet another version of reaganomics, which has it's own history of sticking it to the blue collar and middle class.

As to your ass kissing of Duke, even the racists in his home state gov't could cover his butt for long: Duke was charged in 1972 with soliciting funds for the George Wallace for President campaign and then illegally pocketing the proceeds. He was also charged with breaking a New Orleans ordinance prohibiting filling glass containers with flammable liquid. Both charges eventually were dropped. In 1976, Duke was convicted of inciting a riot and refusing to disperse. The latter charge was overturned by Louisiana State Court, while he received a suspended sentence, a $500 fine and six months of probation on the inciting charge. In 1987, Duke was charged with reckless conduct and blocking a highway during an anti-integration march in Cumming, Ga. He was given a $55 fine and a one-year suspended prison sentence. In 2002, after spending two years abroad avoiding a feared arrest, Duke agreed to return to the United States and plead guilty to felony mail and tax fraud charges. He served 15 months in a federal prison and was fined $10,000. David Duke

His public office stint was a one trick pony, as the bigoted base got shuffled out of power in the state legislature, and others realized that his dog whistle racis was costing party votes. (Duke shifted parth alliances to suit his ambition). I noticed you tried to ignore the fact of little Davy's Bahrain stint.... you're probably ignorant of or in denial of his explusions from the Czech Republic & Italy (gee, white folk in predominantly white countries giving the little cretin the boot...imagine that!). Yeah, a "civilized" former Grand Wizard for the KKK that heads his own racist/fascist group (which have documented connection to crimes against civilians) while stealing from the very people he claims to be standing up for. Only a complete fool would buy into his dreck an support him, right JR? :oops8:

Al Sharpton and Crown Heights? Hmmm, a guy who' guilty of a hit & run takes a powder to Israel to avoid basic booking, arraignment/hearings and the like. No mention of that....just Sharpton "instigating" (though no formal police charges were filed or prosecuted) a riot by starting a march for a simple enactment of the law that happens to people every day.

Bottom line: JR was proven wrong regarding the OP six ways to Sunday, and has been exposed for the never-say-die apologist for the likes of historically documented racist David Duke. Worse, JR doesn't even have the intellectual courage to concede that the vast majority of his ills in this country are caused by members of HIS OWN RACE. But then, denial is a cornerstone for our pointy hooded friends. Now let's watch JR try to blow smoke up everyone's keister one more time! :heehee:
David Duke got elected! He is civilized! You don't see him rioting over all the whites killed by blacks, do you? Has Al Sharpton paid his taxes yet? Is he still wearing his wire as the rat he is? When is AL apologizing to the NYC police over Tawana Brawley? And he incited those riots the eyewitness said so, and the footage of Sharpton doesn't help him at all. And he wanted to be President? Say what you will about Duke, but at least he held public office and, Trump was a great President! The Trump-Pence administration did great work for forty-eight months! Trump-Pence was better than what Biden-Harris are doing.

I know....people like JR give white folk a bad name. Hell, even my great grandpa knew that....and HE LIVED through slavery (died at 100 yrs. old)!
Every other race gets to be proud of their race. But if we say we're proud to be white, we are called racists? I pushed back on that stupid narrative you started bringing up David Duke in the first place, and I defended him because he is not as bad as BLM, and that is a fact. And your great grandfather should blame blacks for enslaving himself in the first place, and whites owned like 3% of the slave trade. Whites are not to blame. I feel no responsibility for stuff that I had no part in, and how come you won't address slavery is still a thing in Africa?

TheDefiantOne said:

His public office stint was a one trick pony, as the bigoted base got shuffled out of power in the state legislature, and others realized that his dog whistle racis was costing party votes. (Duke shifted parth alliances to suit his ambition). I noticed you tried to ignore the fact of little Davy's Bahrain stint.... you're probably ignorant of or in denial of his explusions from the Czech Republic & Italy (gee, white folk in predominantly white countries giving the little cretin the boot...imagine that!). Yeah, a "civilized" former Grand Wizard for the KKK that heads his own racist/fascist group (which have documented connection to crimes against civilians) while stealing from the very people he claims to be standing up for. Only a complete fool would buy into his dreck an support him, right JR?
:oops8:

David Duke got elected! He is civilized! You don't see him rioting over all the whites killed by blacks, do you? Has Al Sharpton paid his taxes yet? Is he still wearing his wire as the rat he is? When is AL apologizing to the NYC police over Tawana Brawley? And he incited those riots the eyewitness said so, and the footage of Sharpton doesn't help him at all. And he wanted to be President? Say what you will about Duke, but at least he held public office and, Trump was a great President! The Trump-Pence administration did great work for forty-eight months! Trump-Pence was better than what Biden-Harris are doing.

As predicted, our 3rd rate David Duke wanna be just ignores what he can't disprove and is too much of an intellectual coward to concede a point. Instead, the just doubles down on his dodgy BS. This is just too easy to take apart:

David Duke got elected!
No shyte Sherlock! Bigotry is as bigotry does. But his voter base dwindled, and the party realized he was a liability in a country becoming intolerant of blatant racism. As I previously said, a one trick pony that never again held office.
He is civilized!

You can squawk that until doomsday, but the rest of the world doesn't consider the head of an organization that advocated and performed acts of violence against people simply because of their religion or skin color "civilized".
You don't see him rioting over all the whites killed by blacks, do you?
Nah, he doesn't have the cojones to get his hands dirty...he has dopes like you in hoods & sheets do his dirty work. Or like the garbage done recently like Charlottesville. And no, there is no history of centuries of enslavement of whites by blacks in America, no record of scores of whites being murdered during the civil rights era like blacks were by the likes of you and your hero's ilk. No black folk shooting up predominantly white or jewish or muslim churches and such with the frequency some addled brain whites do.
Has Al Sharpton paid his taxes yet?

FYI: Al Sharpton's Tax Debt
Is he still wearing his wire as the rat he is?
So exposing a corrupt boxing promoter is being a rat? Hmm, that mindset says a lot about YOU, toodles. No wonder you're okay with a CONVICTED CRIMINAL like Duke being your hero.
When is AL apologizing to the NYC police over Tawana Brawley?
When someone explains why Pagones had a rape kit confiscated by his office investigator, and NO ONE ever examined that DNA against the alleged perpetrators (local cops) I suppose.
And he incited those riots the eyewitness said so, and the footage of Sharpton doesn't help him at all.
And yet none of that proved inciting to riot, as I previously pointed out, since no charges ever made it to court.
And he wanted to be President?
Hell, if this country allowed the Shrub and Cheeto Jeezus in office, much less let a POS like Duke to be a local/state rep, anyone can.
Say what you will about Duke, but at least he held public office and, Trump was a great President! The Trump-Pence administration did great work for forty-eight months! Trump-Pence was better than what Biden-Harris are doing.

:auiqs.jpg:Stop! You're making my sides hurt. Why don't you and the sheet wearers/MAGA minions and alt righters book your next convention at a Trump hotel and open with that joke....be sure to apply for bankruptcy right after. Oh wait, you can't thanks to the Shrub! :oops8:

And isn't it bizarre that suddenly a Duke worshipping schmuck like yourself suddenly takes credence in the view point of a Jewish marketing pro with a personal axe to grind? Once again, philosophical hypocrisy of the intellectually impotent racist. As I previously pointed out, no charges ever made it to court.

Grow up and deal, JR.....the list I previously gave you stands...and you're avoidence of it is there for all to see in the chronology of the posts. Carry on.

TheDefiantOne said:
I know....people like JR give white folk a bad name. Hell, even my great grandpa knew that....and HE LIVED through slavery (died at 100 yrs. old)!

Every other race gets to be proud of their race. But if we say we're proud to be white, we are called racists? I pushed back on that stupid narrative you started bringing up David Duke in the first place, and I defended him because he is not as bad as BLM, and that is a fact. And your great grandfather should blame blacks for enslaving himself in the first place, and whites owned like 3% of the slave trade. Whites are not to blame. I feel no responsibility for stuff that I had no part in, and how come you won't address slavery is still a thing in Africa?
So you're proud of getting screwed over by your own kind and then blaming others? Man, PT Barnum was right.

And in your world, 3 centuries of organized slavery of a people by European and Northern American caucasians is absolved because there was slavery in the continent of Africa? So a vast expansion and exponential increase in this heinous practice doesn't matter? Hmmm, interesting how clods like you consistently portray black folk as inferior and amoral, yet you suddenly want to wash your hands of a practice by your ancestors and brethren of the very same thing those "inferiors and amoral" folk did.

Yeah toodles, your society was built with slave labor....NOT indetured servitude. Folk of your mindset were FORCED to give it up....and you're STILL bitching about not being able to at least perpetrait the left overs in our society from 3 centuries of such. Now, since you have black organizations in America as well as various organizations in African nations, UN members fighting institutionalized slavery, your inference is as usual baseless (if you're ignorant of such, toddle down to your local library and get educated on the subject) .

So let's see: you're proven wrong on King, your ignorance and bigoted revisonism exposed, then you're made the fool when you can't deal with a list of exactly who is responsible for your personal short comings in life. No, I don't expect you to acknowledge such, JR....pissant racist propagandist never do. I just enjoy making the fool of you at each turn. When I've fully reduced you to parroting already disproven drivel and dodges, I'll just dump you in the IA bin and watch you dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat seeking attention. Carry on.

TheDefiantOne said:

His public office stint was a one trick pony, as the bigoted base got shuffled out of power in the state legislature, and others realized that his dog whistle racis was costing party votes. (Duke shifted parth alliances to suit his ambition). I noticed you tried to ignore the fact of little Davy's Bahrain stint.... you're probably ignorant of or in denial of his explusions from the Czech Republic & Italy (gee, white folk in predominantly white countries giving the little cretin the boot...imagine that!). Yeah, a "civilized" former Grand Wizard for the KKK that heads his own racist/fascist group (which have documented connection to crimes against civilians) while stealing from the very people he claims to be standing up for. Only a complete fool would buy into his dreck an support him, right JR?
:oops8:

As predicted, our 3rd rate David Duke wanna be just ignores what he can't disprove and is too much of an intellectual coward to concede a point. Instead, the just doubles down on his dodgy BS. This is just too easy to take apart:

David Duke got elected!
No shyte Sherlock! Bigotry is as bigotry does. But his voter base dwindled, and the party realized he was a liability in a country becoming intolerant of blatant racism. As I previously said, a one trick pony that never again held office.
He is civilized!

You can squawk that until doomsday, but the rest of the world doesn't consider the head of an organization that advocated and performed acts of violence against people simply because of their religion or skin color "civilized".
You don't see him rioting over all the whites killed by blacks, do you?
Nah, he doesn't have the cojones to get his hands dirty...he has dopes like you in hoods & sheets do his dirty work. Or like the garbage done recently like Charlottesville. And no, there is no history of centuries of enslavement of whites by blacks in America, no record of scores of whites being murdered during the civil rights era like blacks were by the likes of you and your hero's ilk. No black folk shooting up predominantly white or jewish or muslim churches and such with the frequency some addled brain whites do.
Has Al Sharpton paid his taxes yet?
FYI: Al Sharpton's Tax Debt
Is he still wearing his wire as the rat he is?
So exposing a corrupt boxing promoter is being a rat? Hmm, that mindset says a lot about YOU, toodles. No wonder you're okay with a CONVICTED CRIMINAL like Duke being your hero.
When is AL apologizing to the NYC police over Tawana Brawley?
When someone explains why Pagones had a rape kit confiscated by his office investigator, and NO ONE ever examined that DNA against the alleged perpetrators (local cops) I suppose.
And he incited those riots the eyewitness said so, and the footage of Sharpton doesn't help him at all.
And yet none of that proved inciting to riot, as I previously pointed out, since no charges ever made it to court.
And he wanted to be President?
Hell, if this country allowed the Shrub and Cheeto Jeezus in office, much less let a POS like Duke to be a local/state rep, anyone can.
Say what you will about Duke, but at least he held public office and, Trump was a great President! The Trump-Pence administration did great work for forty-eight months! Trump-Pence was better than what Biden-Harris are doing.

:auiqs.jpg:Stop! You're making my sides hurt. Why don't you and the sheet wearers/MAGA minions and alt righters book your next convention at a Trump hotel and open with that joke....be sure to apply for bankruptcy right after. Oh wait, you can't thanks to the Shrub! :oops8:

And isn't it bizarre that suddenly a Duke worshipping schmuck like yourself suddenly takes credence in the view point of a Jewish marketing pro with a personal axe to grind? Once again, philosophical hypocrisy of the intellectually impotent racist. As I previously pointed out, no charges ever made it to court.

Grow up and deal, JR.....the list I previously gave you stands...and you're avoidence of it is there for all to see in the chronology of the posts. Carry on.

Your people screwed your people over. When are you going to hold blacks accountable for the slave trade? I don't feel bad for anything whites did. I was not around for it. I'm proud of my people. How about you fly in a tardis back to the slave days since your all about that life? You are the racist like the OP. You think any white person who doesn't shut up and take it and kiss your arse is racist. And it is not racist to be white and be proud of my people! And your damn right! I'm MAGA Trump-Pence remain the most exceptional President and Vice President this nation has had in a long time! They put this nation! First, unlike. Biden-Harris, who are running our country into the ground. Those poll numbers are just terrible for Biden Botched Afghanistan, the border of our economy. He spends money like a drug addict, now we have the worst inflation in decades, but that's what happens when we have ignorant people like Harris running this nation. Biden has all the signs of cognitive decline, and you voted for that? Sharpton is racist. Only a racist would defend that hatemonger. You can't name one time David Duke showed up in places in North Carolina and rioted for Cannon Hinnant, but Al Sharpton was inciting the crown heights riots. He wore a wire like a wimp. He ratted out the mafia. At least David Duke did his time like a man. That's more than you can say about rat Al Sharpton.

Your people screwed your people over. When are you going to hold blacks accountable for the slave trade? I don't feel bad for anything whites did. I was not around for it. I'm proud of my people. How about you fly in a tardis back to the slave days since your all about that life? You are the racist like the OP. You think any white person who doesn't shut up and take it and kiss your arse is racist. And it is not racist to be white and be proud of my people! And your damn right! I'm MAGA Trump-Pence remain the most exceptional President and Vice President this nation has had in a long time! They put this nation! First, unlike. Biden-Harris, who are running our country into the ground. Those poll numbers are just terrible for Biden Botched Afghanistan, the border of our economy. He spends money like a drug addict, now we have the worst inflation in decades, but that's what happens when we have ignorant people like Harris running this nation. Biden has all the signs of cognitive decline, and you voted for that? Sharpton is racist. Only a racist would defend that hatemonger. You can't name one time David Duke showed up in places in North Carolina and rioted for Cannon Hinnant, but Al Sharpton was inciting the crown heights riots. He wore a wire like a wimp. He ratted out the mafia. At least David Duke did his time like a man. That's more than you can say about rat Al Sharpton.
LOL! I see..you have no guilt over what whites did..before you were born..but you are quite ready to be proud about all the good things they did..before you were born, right?
BTW, I commend you for what has to be the longest collection of continous bumper sticker talking points I've seen in a long time..congratz~

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you're proud of getting screwed over by your own kind and then blaming others? Man, PT Barnum was right.

And in your world, 3 centuries of organized slavery of a people by European and Northern American caucasians is absolved because there was slavery in the continent of Africa? So a vast expansion and exponential increase in this heinous practice doesn't matter? Hmmm, interesting how clods like you consistently portray black folk as inferior and amoral, yet you suddenly want to wash your hands of a practice by your ancestors and brethren of the very same thing those "inferiors and amoral" folk did.

Yeah toodles, your society was built with slave labor....NOT indetured servitude. Folk of your mindset were FORCED to give it up....and you're STILL bitching about not being able to at least perpetrait the left overs in our society from 3 centuries of such. Now, since you have black organizations in America as well as various organizations in African nations, UN members fighting institutionalized slavery, your inference is as usual baseless (if you're ignorant of such, toddle down to your local library and get educated on the subject) .

So let's see: you're proven wrong on King, your ignorance and bigoted revisonism exposed, then you're made the fool when you can't deal with a list of exactly who is responsible for your personal short comings in life. No, I don't expect you to acknowledge such, JR....pissant racist propagandist never do. I just enjoy making the fool of you at each turn. When I've fully reduced you to parroting already disproven drivel and dodges, I'll just dump you in the IA bin and watch you dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat seeking attention. Carry on.

I would never use terms like absolve. Because No white person alive was around for slavery. Your people enslaved blacks and sold them. You can't blame whites for what black people did. If they did not enslave them and exchange them, they'd be dying from aids in Africa.

Dude..every time I want to leap up and shout "I'm proud to be White!" I think of someone like you..and I just STFU~
You should be proud, because J.R. is not like you. J.R. is scum. You are not.

Forum List

Back