What Would King Say?

I know the year. You but you live your life. In the past, not,2021 you, compose about us like the KKK burnt down your house last week.
Look saltine, stop the fucking lying. You are a racist. Now in 2021.

When liberals toss out terms like Racist and, Sexist they are those things, Trump. If he was racist, was poor at it, he got awards for not being racist. And his economy lifted everyone regardless of race Biden-Harris is the opposite.
Trump was a racist and he inheroted the economy that lifted people.

Your people screwed your people over. When are you going to hold blacks accountable for the slave trade? I don't feel bad for anything whites did. I was not around for it. I'm proud of my people. How about you fly in a tardis back to the slave days since your all about that life? You are the racist like the OP. You think any white person who doesn't shut up and take it and kiss your arse is racist. And it is not racist to be white and be proud of my people! And your damn right! I'm MAGA Trump-Pence remain the most exceptional President and Vice President this nation has had in a long time! They put this nation! First, unlike. Biden-Harris, who are running our country into the ground. Those poll numbers are just terrible for Biden Botched Afghanistan, the border of our economy. He spends money like a drug addict, now we have the worst inflation in decades, but that's what happens when we have ignorant people like Harris running this nation. Biden has all the signs of cognitive decline, and you voted for that? Sharpton is racist. Only a racist would defend that hatemonger. You can't name one time David Duke showed up in places in North Carolina and rioted for Cannon Hinnant, but Al Sharpton was inciting the crown heights riots. He wore a wire like a wimp. He ratted out the mafia. At least David Duke did his time like a man. That's more than you can say about rat Al Sharpton.
As the reader can clearly see, our little Davey Duke wanna be is on his avoidance cycle again. I posted a link documenting the number of times Duke was arrested and/or did time for....JR is proud that Duke went to jail for defrauding the very people he professes to be standing up for (can you say "sucker" boys & girls? Sure you can, I knew you could! :auiqs.jpg:). He blathers on and on about being "proud" to be white.....of which his racial identity and ethnic pride was NEVER questioned by myself or the writings/speeches of King....it's little neo nazi/alt right/white supremacists wonks that are taken to tasks and shown for the nasty little POS that they are...always whining that they are the victims and targets while NEVER dealing with the FACT that folk who look JUST LIKE THEM and have the SAME ETHINC BACKGROUND are the ones in charge and screwing them over. Case in point; JR just slobbers over Cheeto Jeezus... a man who used foreign labor for one of his buildings to avoid unionized American labor, and then STIFFED the foreign labor to the point where they had to sue him for wages earned ... a man who builds hotels that suckers like JR can't afford ... a man who bragged that not paying his fare share of revenue taxes makes him "smart" (JR doesn't understand that his taxes inevitably pick up the slack) ... a man who wails and rails that the Chinese "are eating our lunch", yet had no problem using Chinese imported steel to build one of his hotels .... a man who incited the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection, promising the yahoos there that he would "march with them" to the Capitol and then went back to the White House to watch it unfold on TV (bet you dollars to donuts JR's alt-right rear end wasn't there). Yeah, Dump loves idiots like JR...uses them like toilet tissue and door mats all the time.

And since Sharpton was NEVER taken to court and convicted like Duke, WTF would he do prison time? Sometimes, I think JR is either drunk or just too dumb to think things through before his fingers hit the keys.

The rest of JR's screed is a desperate attempt to blow smoke over the fact that he can't logically or factually disprove the content of my previous post, as he throws in everything but the kitchen sink with his silly opinions, supposition and conjecture as fact.

I do enjoy making a fool of these little 5th rate Goebbels...a guilty pleasure of mine. Carry on, toodles!

I would never use terms like absolve. Because No white person alive was around for slavery. Your people enslaved blacks and sold them. You can't blame whites for what black people did. If they did not enslave them and exchange them, they'd be dying from aids in Africa.
Hmmm, so those who are STILL around from the Jim Crow era that ended in 1968 and talk the SOS that little sheet wearers like you do don't count?

And all you do is just regurgitate your dreck while ignoring how it was previously addressed. Repetition doesn't make you right, JR...it just demonstrates your inability to think beyond a certain point. Goebbels you're not...and look what happened to him! :wink:

Are you really this dumb, JR? Or are you just insipidly stubborn?

I'm glad you are kicking his arse because he's a dick. However, I do respectfully disagree with your assertion that those slavers on the African continent get a free pass in terms of the trade itself. They can take their lumps too. Almost every race, at one time or another, has been the slave to another race. No one is innocent.
Ahh, but I never did give them a "free pass"....never inferred or suggested such. In fact, if you read my exchanges with JR, I state that he is a hypocrite for denouncing slavery by Africans on one hand and then excusing it for Europeans and America on the other.

And since Sharpton was NEVER taken to court and convicted like Duke, WTF would he do prison time? Sometimes, I think JR is either drunk or just too dumb to think things through befor
As the reader can clearly see, our little Davey Duke wanna be is on his avoidance cycle again. I posted a link documenting the number of times Duke was arrested and/or did time for....JR is proud that Duke went to jail for defrauding the very people he professes to be standing up for (can you say "sucker" boys & girls? Sure you can, I knew you could! :auiqs.jpg:). He blathers on and on about being "proud" to be white.....of which his racial identity and ethnic pride was NEVER questioned by myself or the writings/speeches of King....it's little neo nazi/alt right/white supremacists wonks that are taken to tasks and shown for the nasty little POS that they are...always whining that they are the victims and targets while NEVER dealing with the FACT that folk who look JUST LIKE THEM and have the SAME ETHINC BACKGROUND are the ones in charge and screwing them over. Case in point; JR just slobbers over Cheeto Jeezus... a man who used foreign labor for one of his buildings to avoid unionized American labor, and then STIFFED the foreign labor to the point where they had to sue him for wages earned ... a man who builds hotels that suckers like JR can't afford ... a man who bragged that not paying his fare share of revenue taxes makes him "smart" (JR doesn't understand that his taxes inevitably pick up the slack) ... a man who wails and rails that the Chinese "are eating our lunch", yet had no problem using Chinese imported steel to build one of his hotels .... a man who incited the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection, promising the yahoos there that he would "march with them" to the Capitol and then went back to the White House to watch it unfold on TV (bet you dollars to donuts JR's alt-right rear end wasn't there). Yeah, Dump loves idiots like JR...uses them like toilet tissue and door mats all the time.

And since Sharpton was NEVER taken to court and convicted like Duke, WTF would he do prison time? Sometimes, I think JR is either drunk or just too dumb to think things through before his fingers hit the keys.

The rest of JR's screed is a desperate attempt to blow smoke over the fact that he can't logically or factually disprove the content of my previous post, as he throws in everything but the kitchen sink with his silly opinions, supposition and conjecture as fact.

I do enjoy making a fool of these little 5th rate Goebbels...a guilty pleasure of mine. Carry on, toodles!

You are hypocritical. You would blast whites. For stuff we had nothing to do with, you never even took shots at Africans owning their people and selling their people. Only 3% of whites owned slaves, and Whites ended that here in America get over it. Why don't you call out the Africans who still have the slave trade? So how about it? BLM defrauded their people. How come BLM got rich and moved to a white area and didn't buy a house in the hood? Trump never incited anything, but Harris did, and as most Democrats did. Al Sharpton is still probably wearing a wire nobody's going to lock up a rat. There's nothing wrong about being proud to be White everyone else gets to love their people their history only people with half a brain have issues with that. I laid facts about MLK even LBJ said he was a hypocritical preacher and, Johnson knew the man. And Duke did his time like a man you got triggered because he is more peaceful.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so those who are STILL around from the Jim Crow era that ended in 1968 and talk the SOS that little sheet wearers like you do don't count?

And all you do is just regurgitate your dreck while ignoring how it was previously addressed. Repetition doesn't make you right, JR...it just demonstrates your inability to think beyond a certain point. Goebbels you're not...and look what happened to him! :wink:

Are you really this dumb, JR? Or are you just insipidly stubborn?

Whites ended slavery and segregation here in America. But Africa still has slavery so, bash them.

Ahh, but I never did give them a "free pass"....never inferred or suggested such. In fact, if you read my exchanges with JR, I state that he is a hypocrite for denouncing slavery by Africans on one hand and then excusing it for Europeans and America on the other.
Whites ended slavery and segregation here in America. But Africa still has the slave trade, so when are you going to bash them? You can't hold my race accountable for what 3% did. That's just obtuse Whites ended everything so, why are you complaining?

Forum List

Back