What Would King Say?

Trump was a racist and he inheroted the economy that lifted people.

You think every white person is racist. Admit it, and Trump inherited nothing from Obama if 44 was good? Hillary would be the President right now. Trump wouldn't have flipped the states. That Obama won red.

You are hypocritical. You would blast whites. For stuff we had nothing to do with, you never even took shots at Africans owning their people and selling their people. Only 3% of whites owned slaves, and Whites ended that here in America get over it. Why don't you call out the Africans who still have the slave trade? So how about it? BLM defrauded their people. How come BLM got rich and moved to a white area and didn't buy a house in the hood? Trump never incited anything, but Harris did, and as most Democrats did. Al Sharpton is still probably wearing a wire nobody's going to lock up a rat. There's nothing wrong about being proud to be White everyone else gets to love their people their history only people with half a brain have issues with that. I laid facts about MLK even LBJ said he was a hypocritical preacher and, Johnson knew the man. And Duke did his time like a man you got triggered because he is more peaceful.

Yep, ol' JR is fading fast....simply regurgitating his BS that was previously addressed in the chronology of the posts....still moving the goal posts by throwing in every StormFront talking point he can think of, because JR is too much of an intellectual coward to concede a point ... he just lies, denies and repeats.

But let me just divorce this dope from yet another racist rhetoric: PolitiFact - Viral post gets it wrong about extent of slavery in 1860

Yep, the OP set off this clown, and he's perfect poster boy for anyone who wants to see just how empty and deceitful the alt right mindset can be. Now I was taught not to tease or make fun of people of mental deficiency, but God forgive me JR is just too irresistible.

Whites ended slavery and segregation here in America. But Africa still has slavery so, bash them.
Already addressed that point, genius. Pity you just ignore what you don't like....but the chronology of the post will always be your foil to the rational, objective reader.

P.S. - if you're so proud of your brethren taking 300 years (slavery and Jim Crow) to end WHAT THEY STARTED HERE, then why are you such an ardent supporter of the mind set to bring similar dreck back into mainstream society? Are you confused, schizoid or just one dumb bigot?

Whites ended slavery and segregation here in America. But Africa still has the slave trade, so when are you going to bash them? You can't hold my race accountable for what 3% did. That's just obtuse Whites ended everything so, why are you complaining?

Your ancestral brethren brought slavery to this country and built on it for 300 years (including Jim Crow), so don't pat yourself on the back, as you've demonstrated your advocacy for mindsets that would reinstitute some form of that evil. And I've already addressed the issue of current slave trades on the African continent .... try research what the UN is up to, and what African based groups are doing in conjunction.

You're such a Davey Duke wanna be fool, JR. You just parrot anything they tell you. Here genius, for your education: PolitiFact - Viral post gets it wrong about extent of slavery in 1860

The OP just burns your sheet wearing posterior because essentially you can't fault it with any facts and logic (your opinion, revisionism,supposition & conjecture are not facts). All your other detours meet the same fate. Carry on.

You see JR, I don't give a damn if you publicly concede you're wrong....you ilk never does. My job is to just expose you to the general reading audience for the intellectually dishonest racist buffoon that you are. Grow up and deal....if you can't, seek professional help.

Yep, ol' JR is fading fast....simply regurgitating his BS that was previously addressed in the chronology of the posts....still moving the goal posts by throwing in every StormFront talking point he can think of, because JR is too much of an intellectual coward to concede a point ... he just lies, denies and repeats.

But let me just divorce this dope from yet another racist rhetoric: PolitiFact - Viral post gets it wrong about extent of slavery in 1860

Yep, the OP set off this clown, and he's perfect poster boy for anyone who wants to see just how empty and deceitful the alt right mindset can be. Now I was taught not to tease or make fun of people of mental deficiency, but God forgive me JR is just too irresistible.

You can't respond to anything I said because I'm right you can't handle being wrong. You are too much of an intellectual coward to concede to my points. You won't bash blacks but go right after whites. You proved my point. For you thinking anyone proud of being white is racist, but everyone else gets to love their people? A black can be black and proud, but if a white says he is white and, proud it's racist? That logic is anti-white from jealous people.

Your ancestral brethren brought slavery to this country and built on it for 300 years (including Jim Crow), so don't pat yourself on the back, as you've demonstrated your advocacy for mindsets that would reinstitute some form of that evil. And I've already addressed the issue of current slave trades on the African continent .... try research what the UN is up to, and what African based groups are doing in conjunction.

You're such a Davey Duke wanna be fool, JR. You just parrot anything they tell you. Here genius, for your education: PolitiFact - Viral post gets it wrong about extent of slavery in 1860

The OP just burns your sheet wearing posterior because essentially you can't fault it with any facts and logic (your opinion, revisionism,supposition & conjecture are not facts). All your other detours meet the same fate. Carry on.

You see JR, I don't give a damn if you publicly concede you're wrong....you ilk never does. My job is to just expose you to the general reading audience for the intellectually dishonest racist buffoon that you are. Grow up and deal....if you can't, seek professional help.

You and the OP live in the past and are dishonest people whites righted so-called wrongs eons ago. You need professional help and focus on if blacks did not enslave blacks. Whites couldn't have owned them, and you keep talking about whites bringing blacks here. You could always become a slave in Africa. I'm sure they could use the help how about it be with your people?

You can't respond to anything I said because I'm right you can't handle being wrong. You are too much of an intellectual coward to concede to my points. You won't bash blacks but go right after whites. You proved my point. For you thinking anyone proud of being white is racist, but everyone else gets to love their people? A black can be black and proud, but if a white says he is white and, proud it's racist? That logic is anti-white from jealous people.
There he goes, folks....JR is babbling like a petulant child....making all types of allegations and assertions that the chronology of the posts just doesn't support. I mean, point for point responses, valid documentation links for a FEW DAYS now translates in JR's mind as not responding to anything he posts. :cuckoo:

Yep, old JR is a bona fide legend in his own little Davey Duke mind.....pity he can't deal with the following: What Would King Say?

Once I reduce these clowns to the level JR is at, I just IA them and watch as they dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat starving for attention. JR's just about done with a few more predictable rants. Let's watch.

There he goes, folks....JR is babbling like a petulant child....making all types of allegations and assertions that the chronology of the posts just doesn't support. I mean, point for point responses, valid documentation links for a FEW DAYS now translates in JR's mind as not responding to anything he posts. :cuckoo:

Yep, old JR is a bona fide legend in his own little Davey Duke mind.....pity he can't deal with the following: What Would King Say?

Once I reduce these clowns to the level JR is at, I just IA them and watch as they dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat starving for attention. JR's just about done with a few more predictable rants. Let's watch.
You proved my point! You got nothing but petty insults, no facts, nothing!

You and the OP live in the past and are dishonest people whites righted so-called wrongs eons ago. You need professional help and focus on if blacks did not enslave blacks. Whites couldn't have owned them, and you keep talking about whites bringing blacks here. You could always become a slave in Africa. I'm sure they could use the help how about it be with your people?
This is about the 3rd time you used this mantra, JR...and yet you haven't mustered the male genitalia to answer a simple question: why are you so ardent in asserting and/or defending the mindset to reinstitute in some fashion the very evil you swear your race stopped "eons ago" after they kept it going here for 300 years? (Incidentally, how do YOU quantify an "eon"? Jim Crow officially ended in 1968. So if you or any of your relatives/friends are 53 and over, do you consider anything they say of worth?).

The reading audience awaits. And in the meantime, deal with this:

You proved my point! You got nothing but petty insults, no facts, nothing!
Ahh, the old empty retort of a defeated opponent....suddenly after lambasting me and anyone who points out the sheer racists rhetoric and convoluted "logic" used by that mindset with all types of insults, JR is suddenly thin skinned. Hmmm, forget the fact that the chronology of the posts exposing this dreck as yet another lie by JR...nope, in his mind I've proved his point...which seems to switch back and forth with the frequency of a cheap ham radio. Yep, this joker is just about done, folks....one more repetition from him should do it. In the meantime, let's watch him avoid the following like Dracula avoids sunlight

Yep, it seems old JR is done. All he give is faux hysterics and a regurgitation of his SOS that's been addressed and debunked time and again. I'm done with this clown. Making next month I'll take him out of the IA bin for laughs.

This is about the 3rd time you used this mantra, JR...and yet you haven't mustered the male genitalia to answer a simple question: why are you so ardent in asserting and/or defending the mindset to reinstitute in some fashion the very evil you swear your race stopped "eons ago" after they kept it going here for 300 years? (Incidentally, how do YOU quantify an "eon"? Jim Crow officially ended in 1968. So if you or any of your relatives/friends are 53 and over, do you consider anything they say of worth?).

The reading audience awaits. And in the meantime, deal with this:

I love my people's great music. Art, films, television, sports heroes! Great literature, beverages, beautiful nations like Scotland, Denim, and good food! And our safe communities! When you watch football or, basketball recall a white man started every sport! I'm proud of my people! You are envious because your people pale in comparison! Blame yourselves, not Jim Crow. Racism didn't stop Alexandre Dumas.

Ahh, the old empty retort of a defeated opponent....suddenly after lambasting me and anyone who points out the sheer racists rhetoric and convoluted "logic" used by that mindset with all types of insults, JR is suddenly thin skinned. Hmmm, forget the fact that the chronology of the posts exposing this dreck as yet another lie by JR...nope, in his mind I've proved his point...which seems to switch back and forth with the frequency of a cheap ham radio. Yep, this joker is just about done, folks....one more repetition from him should do it. In the meantime, let's watch him avoid the following like Dracula avoids sunlight

I defeated you! You talked about me lately never directly spoke about what I wrote, so you lost, badly you had no response. You even came up with an excuse to run from this debate! You are a loser!

Last edited:
You think every white person is racist. Admit it, and Trump inherited nothing from Obama if 44 was good? Hillary would be the President right now. Trump wouldn't have flipped the states. That Obama won red.

That claim is a tactic only used by whites who are racists in debates where they are shown the history and present occurrences of white racism. Notice that other whites are here kicking your racist ass and none of then are whining to me about thinking all whites are racists. Trump inherited full employment and 7 years of consecutive job growth. Fact. Trump didn't flip shit. Trump got fewer votes than his opponent. Trump won the presidency by a technicality that doesn't apply in any other American election and it should be eliminated.

That claim is a tactic only used by whites who are racists in debates where they are shown the history and present occurrences of white racism. Notice that other whites are here kicking your racist ass and none of then are whining to me about thinking all whites are racists. Trump inherited full employment and 7 years of consecutive job growth. Fact. Trump didn't flip shit. Trump got fewer votes than his opponent. Trump won the presidency by a technicality that doesn't apply in any other American election and it should be eliminated.

Trump inherited a terrible economy from Obama Trump flipped Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan! The electoral college matters, not the popular vote! Trump won 30 states more than Clinton, but of course, you'd love to see them strike down the college Republicans would never win again if it came down to California, NY, and Illinois. And you are the racist For calling me racist for being White. And the other whites were here and left, so it is just you and me!

Last edited:
Trump inherited a terrible economy from Obama Trump flipped Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan! The electoral college matters, not the popular vote! Trump won 30 states more than Clinton, but of course, you'd love to see them strike down the college Republicans would never win again if it came down to California, NY, and Illinois. And you are the racist For calling me racist for being White. And the other whites were here and left, so it is just you and me!
I'll just interject here for my last post on this thread. I left, because there is no point debating with an idiot. The fact you have stated Trump inherited a terrible economy shows you aren't even being serious. Hates off to IM2 for his patience, although I'm thinking it's not going to be long before he decides to leave too, so you to self flagellate in your own ego.

I'll just interject here for my last post on this thread. I left, because there is no point debating with an idiot. The fact you have stated Trump inherited a terrible economy shows you aren't even being serious. Hates off to IM2 for his patience, although I'm thinking it's not going to be long before he decides to leave too, so you to self flagellate in your own ego.

You ran from the debate like a wimp. Who's next? Another Obama Lie Unemployment Rate With ISIS is JV, al-Qaeda on the run, Islam a Peaceful Religion. You Can Keep Your Doctor, Insurance rates going down, Benghazi Caused By a Video, I'm an Uniter! Twenty trillion in debt, 95 million not in the labor force, yeah it as not mighty Obama sucked Leftists live in an altered state of mental twists. They can never face reality nor truth. One mental breakdown of a leftist is they can never, say "Sorry, I was wrong no matter the truth or facts. It's always "Someone else's fault. Biden said the middle class. Was buried by Obama?

Idiot!

Many like you USMB right wingers love to misquote King to defend the continued maintenance of a racist system. But his words are documented.

'Whenever this issue of compensatory or preferential treatment for the Negro is raised,'' Dr. King wrote, ''some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. For it is obvious that if a man is entered at the starting line in a race 300 years after another man, the first would have to perform some impossible feat in order to catch up with his fellow runner.''

MISSTATING` DR. KING`S VIEWS?

Jonathan K. Baum, Staff attorney and clinical fellow, Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, University of Chicago Law SchoolCHICAGO TRIBUNE

The Jan. 11 edition of your newspaper accurately reported that Assistant U.S. Atty. Gen. William Bradford Reynolds claimed, in a speech at the University of Chicago Law School, that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shared the Reagan administration`s opposition to any ''preferential treatment'' for blacks in compensation for historical discrimination. Too bad Mr. Reynolds failed to report Dr. King`s views as accurately as you reported Mr. Reynolds`. In his 1964 book, ''Why We Can`t Wait,'' Dr. King specifically repudiated the Reagan/Reynolds approach.

You are so afraid of whites, especially me, what happened?

Forum List

Back