What would it take to switch you to the other party?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I came close as Bernie Sanders managed to get way more support than I wrongly assumed an unapologetic communist would get in my party. His winning would have been enough to switch me. I'm still somewhat close because of how badly Hillary has fucked up in the last couple years.

If the other option were someone good instead of Dump, I'd probably vote for them. But as things stand (and after Gary Johnson looked like a national embarrassment over "Aleppo") I may leave the Presidential vote blank and only vote on the lower tickets.

What could have happened in the last year to make you vote for the other party?

If the Republicans had nominated a candidate who was as blatantly venal, corrupt, dishonest, and outright evil as Hillary Clinton, then regardless of ideology, I would have to seriously consider voting for whomever the Democrats ran to oppose that candidate. As it is, it's not difficult to imagine the possibility of a Democrat who I might prefer over Mr. Trump, but no such Democrat emerged as a credible Presidential candidate this time around.

I came close as Bernie Sanders managed to get way more support than I wrongly assumed an unapologetic communist would get in my party. His winning would have been enough to switch me. I'm still somewhat close because of how badly Hillary has fucked up in the last couple years.

If the other option were someone good instead of Dump, I'd probably vote for them. But as things stand (and after Gary Johnson looked like a national embarrassment over "Aleppo") I may leave the Presidential vote blank and only vote on the lower tickets.

If Trump ran as a Democrat.

Trump couldn't pay me enough to vote for him or Hillary

A bullet or a sane democrat. Neither appears to be a reality in my lifetime

Bullets are not part of your reality?

:cuckoo:

Bullets are not part of your reality?

:cuckoo:
Of course not, I'm a felon

Alicia Vikander promising to sit on my face to guess her weight would get me to vote for the two party system that is just one massive political party!

Outside that nothing!

Jim Webb was the only sane one and he dropped out too soon!

Agreed

Webb or O'Malley either one would be better than Hillary

What would it take to switch you to the other party?

If you switched first.

Forum List

Back