What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Those against abortion don't know these many woman who want one and never will. they don't know their circumstances and don't care to know. they only want to control what they do. This decision should be between the woman and her doctor and NO ONE ELSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PERIOD!!!

You men out there, would you be okay with the government telling you what medical procedure you could have, or what medication you could take? This is what many of you are advocating for the women of this country, and don't give me this shit about the sanctity of life, especially when your only concern for that "precious life" is until it clears the birth canal.

I have seen many of you telling her to keep her legs closed. Do you whack off every night instead of wanting to have sex with a woman because she chose to do what you told her to do? Or, do you try to have sex with every woman you've ever dated and to hell with that closed legs bullshit?

finally, men can buy condoms at every drug store and grocery store in this country, so why don't you put on one to prevent her from getting pregnant? Oh I know, because it just doesn't feel good! Birth control is a woman's responsibility. Well boys, if you force women to have babies they don't want, then dig deep into your wallets because you will be paying for those "precious babies" for the next 18 years!

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts

The most intellectual Democrat would argue semantics of why to defend the gate; even as the enemy is breaking through it.

Those against abortion don't know these many woman who want one and never will. they don't know their circumstances and don't care to know. they only want to control what they do. This decision should be between the woman and her doctor and NO ONE ELSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PERIOD!!!

You men out there, would you be okay with the government telling you what medical procedure you could have, or what medication you could take? This is what many of you are advocating for the women of this country, and don't give me this shit about the sanctity of life, especially when your only concern for that "precious life" is until it clears the birth canal.

I have seen many of you telling her to keep her legs closed. Do you whack off every night instead of wanting to have sex with a woman because she chose to do what you told her to do? Or, do you try to have sex with every woman you've ever dated and to hell with that closed legs bullshit?

finally, men can buy condoms at every drug store and grocery store in this country, so why don't you put on one to prevent her from getting pregnant? Oh I know, because it just doesn't feel good! Birth control is a woman's responsibility. Well boys, if you force women to have babies they don't want, then dig deep into your wallets because you will be paying for those "precious babies" for the next 18 years!
You assholes didn’t believe in choice when you rammed Obamacare down our throats did you? That was a fucking mandate!

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Most abortions are black children, that's why the left say we must keep abortion mills in operation.
Go out and adopt a couple then.
Dumbass.

Thirty-Six Couples Wait for Every One Baby Who is Adopted | LifeNews.com

You assholes didn’t believe in choice when you rammed Obamacare down our throats did you? That was a fucking mandate!

So you don't have ins now, you are the leeches, not insured and expect everyone to pay your bills. Leech.

Nice deflection there slick! This thread is about abortion. Try to stay focused.

Nice deflection there slick! This thread is about abortion. Try to stay focused.

No peaches, ewe made it about CHOICE1

Off the top of my head I would think women would have a problem with people telling them what to do with their own bodies.
What about the babies body? Don't care about that do you.

Are you prepared to allow the government to help the mothers that can't afford those babies? I doubt it. "Lol fuck you. Shoulda kept your legs closed, slut."
Only the ones who were raped.

How stupid. Those raped can get abortions, so we understand this is not about pro life.
Not if the dogma of Roe v Wade is overturned.

Eventually most people will realize that it doesn't matter whether the woman is raped or not because you are in fact punishing the unborn child and not the rapist when you kill them.

You especially have no argument against women carrying rape babies to term when you try to claim that "dreamers" on the other hand are innocent, despite their parents breaking the law by coming to this country illegally.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Most abortions are black children, that's why the left say we must keep abortion mills in operation.
Dumbass.

Better go get in line then.

So you don't have ins now, you are the leeches, not insured and expect everyone to pay your bills. Leech.
Are ewe ready to do away with welfare? Leech!

Hey you are the one bitching about having to carry insurance. Leech. Insure your body.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Dumbass.

Better go get in line then.
Dumbass.

Hey you are the one bitching about having to carry insurance. Leech. Insure your body.
Are you ready to do away with welfare and leeches? Yes or no!

Forum List

Back