Podesta email

Dicusses assassination 2-3 days before Scalia is found dead.
I have to put on this mask to make the comment below:

alex-jones-mask-3-600.jpg

I have ALWAYS been suspicious of Scalia's VERY timely death and the circumstances surrounding the irregularities in subsequent the investigation. Doesn't mean something happened but I am always interested in any evidence tending to justify my suspicion.

Mask off.

Snopes has a 100 percent record of countering everything as FALSE yet rarely provides empirical verifiable data to back it up. Not everything can be False, Snopes; especially when you are funded by The Left.

Just because Scalia was found with a pillow over his head doesn't mean someone committed Arkancide.

:lol:

Snopes has a 100 percent record of countering everything as FALSE yet rarely provides empirical verifiable data to back it up. Not everything can be False, Snopes; especially when you are funded by The Left.
Wow. You retards make it too easy to debunk you. Which, in the context of your post, is fucking hilariously ironic.

Snopes says everything is false, eh?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rating/true/

Snopes is a clown shoe outfit

Sorry, dear, but you retards all suffer from the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" syndrome. You refuse to accept any reality which impinges on your delusions, and it is making you all very, very sick. And dumber by the day.

Wow. You retards make it too easy to debunk you. Which, in the context of your post, is fucking hilariously ironic.

Snopes says everything is false, eh?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rating/true/
These idiots want to take snopes and fact checker out on stretchers

Sorry, dear, but you retards all suffer from the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" syndrome. You refuse to accept any reality which impinges on your delusions, and it is making you all very, very sick. And dumber by the day.

Speaking of clown shoes...here ya are

Forum List

Back