What Will we do After the Election?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds are doing their best to lose the election like it was 2010 again so what will we point fingers at and laugh when the Ds marginalize themselves?

The dems will take back the senate and the house in November.

At least that's what Jakesnarkey said.

“What Will we do After the Election?”

The same we did prior to the election: engage in pointless, meaningless ‘arguments,’ neither side convincing the other of anything, no opinions changed, no political positions altered.

One side will ignore the election results and continue to pursue the same political agenda, looking forward to 2020; the other side will incorrectly infer that the election results ‘validate’ its political agenda, and dread the coming of 2020.

The same we did prior to the election: engage in pointless, meaningless ‘arguments,’ neither side convincing the other of anything, no opinions changed, no political positions altered.

One side will ignore the election results and continue to pursue the same political agenda, looking forward to 2020; the other side will incorrectly infer that the election results ‘validate’ its political agenda, and dread the coming of 2020.

looking forward to 2020;

I know I am.

can 't wait to see which brainless idiots the leaders of the parties force on us.

looking forward to 2020;

I know I am.

can 't wait to see which brainless idiots the leaders of the parties force on us.

Steve Scalise will be the new Speaker of the House. Not an idiot.

nominate a third Justice, to replace Ginsberg?
Even if she croaks, we already know what the Dem's will pull... download (26).jpeg

Forum List

Back