What will Trump announce tonight? (Poll)

What will Trump announce tonight?

• Third run at the White House

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • A new third party

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A new business adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He found Hillary’s emails

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing - He will stall and delay

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Seems like a lot of headwinds to announce now but he is a contrarian. He might lose even more luster if he waits. Last year I’d have bet $50 he wasn’t running.

Trump expected to announce 3rd bid for White House

Former President Donald Trump is expected to announce Tuesday night that he is running for president in 2024, marking his third bid for the White House.

Speaking at a rally in Ohio last week, Trump told supporters, "I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida."

Seems like a lot of headwinds to announce now but he is a contrarian. He might lose even more luster if he waits. Last year I’d have bet $50 he wasn’t running.

Former President Donald Trump is expected to announce Tuesday night that he is running for president in 2024, marking his third bid for the White House.

Speaking at a rally in Ohio last week, Trump told supporters, "I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida."
Word is a new party? That would be the end of all RW hopes...and the beginning of comedy gold~

Trump: "They say it's the biggest"

He's going to do exactly what I've been saying and posting on here since the dunce lost...announce he's running again.

Watch...

Maybe he'll let us know how it feels to have both a Jew and an Arab as son in laws and how rich they are. Also how they aren't self made rich guys like he is.

Oh yeah, how Ivanka took a family photo at Tiffies wedding and how she cut Donald Jr's girlfriend out of it.

He will announce he is divorcing Melania and coming out gay and changing political parties to being a Democrat.
Any idea what name he'll give for his new big party? He better think it through and make it un-mockable.

Forum List

Back