What will the leftwing douche bags blame it on when the Jihadists get their hands on a nuke?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
You know it's inevitable, folks. It's only a matter of time until these savages get their hands on a nuke or some other weapon of mass destruction and kill tens of thousands of Americans. What are the leftwing Hillary supporters going to blame the mass deaths on then, lack of gun control?

They are furiously trying to deflect from the issue by blaming this incident on the 2nd amendment. Don't let them get away with it. This is about terrorism and the Dims utter incompetence at dealing with it.

You know it's inevitable, folks. It's only a matter of time until these savages get their hands on a nuke or some other weapon of mass destruction and kill tens of thousands of Americans. What are the leftwing Hillary supporters going to blame the mass deaths on then, lack of gun control?

They are furiously trying to deflect from the issue by blaming this incident on the 2nd amendment. Don't let them get away with it. This is about terrorism and the Dims utter incompetence at dealing with it.
Why don't you allow any gun control measures that would help prevent domestic terrorists from obtaining weapons?

Why don't you allow any gun control measures that would help prevent domestic terrorists from obtaining weapons?

See how the far left run their debunked religious narratives..

It is the goal of the far left to make sure that only the criminals have the guns only!

Another far left done failed post!

Because they will also prevent me from getting weapons, and that's a power I don't want the government to have. I fear government more than I fear terrorists.

They'll blame it on us, the Right will get the blame, you know they'll say:

"If those horrible racist, bigoted Right-Winger's had not said such awful things about the lovely Muslims and the Religion of Peace, well, then those lovely Muslims wouldn't have had their feelings hurt so bad that they felt they needed to get hold of a nuclear weapon"

Or something of this nature, it'll be OUR fault for just being so awful or something :rolleyes-41:

Personally I'm planning to blame it on being incited by immature toddlers wagging their middle finger with jelly smeared all over their face.

if one of those little bombs blows up in Manhattan,,u think New York will still vote for Hillary?

No American will ever get to vote ever again, because Obama will declare Martial Law if the lovely Muslims in the name of the Religion of Peace nuke ANY American city.

I also think under such circumstances, it'll be all Christians who'll be rounded up as potential "domestic terrorists" and NO Muslim will be rounded up, the Muslims will be protected by Obama and Co.

They'll blame it on us, the Right will get the blame, you know they'll say:

"If those horrible racist, bigoted Right-Winger's had not said such awful things about the lovely Muslims and the Religion of Peace, well, then those lovely Muslims wouldn't have had their feelings hurt so bad that they felt they needed to get hold of a nuclear weapon"

Or something of this nature, it'll be OUR fault for just being so awful or something :rolleyes-41:

It's your chocolate sauce on spaghetti. You KNOW it is. :nono:

Personally I'm planning to blame it on being incited by immature toddlers wagging their middle finger with jelly smeared all over their face.
I wouldn't put it past you.

Because they will also prevent me from getting weapons, and that's a power I don't want the government to have. I fear government more than I fear terrorists.

Judging by your selfie it appears you fear Napkins.

They'll blame Republicans for cutting funding and claim that this only proves that we should ban assault weapons.

if one of those little bombs blows up in Manhattan,,u think New York will still vote for Hillary?
I bet they would. New Yorkers are that stupid.

What if Donald Rump shoots somebody on Fifth Avenue at the same time?

I mean assuming he could find a gun tiny enough to accommodate his widdle fingers....

Hey I have that sorted for The Donald :thup:

Kolibri640.JPG

Boooosh!

Forum List

Back