Biden says inflation will get worse if republicans gain the majority .

Thats an ignorant statement. Are you suggesting that democrats in Congress during Trumps presidency didnt fuck him over left and right? There are SHITLOADS of things we will force, starting with investigating Hunter and The Big Guy.

As I said........Trump supporters aren't the brightest lot.

All Joe has is fright, fake, fantasy and punitive
His claim is really no different then the right wing narrative that if Trump hadn't lost in 2020 that America would be the only country on the planet without inflation...yah know, cause Trump is so awesome.

As I said........Trump supporters aren't the brightest lot.

And Biden supporters are?

Let's see, we have a party that caused us to pay record prices for gasoline, record prices for groceries, destroyed our southern border which aided in our record number of fentanyl deaths, the highest interest rates in 14 years, a collapsing stock market, threats of a nuclear attack from Russia, and I don't know what to do about it. :eusa_shhh: I know what I can do, I'll vote for Democrats in the midterms.

And Biden supporters are?

Not if they believe Biden's statement about the Republicans that can get nothing passed other than through him just the same as how the Democrats could get nothing passed under Trump except through him.

You clearly don't know shit about business or me. I built a business ran it for 30 years sold it and retired financially secure at age 51.

How many sources do you need to read before you realize the president doesn't have the effect on the economy that you think he does?
i can see the president does in real time

You clearly don't know shit about business or me. I built a business ran it for 30 years sold it and retired financially secure at age 51.

How many sources do you need to read before you realize the president doesn't have the effect on the economy that you think he does?
if you “retired” at 51 you are a has been or a couple never will be’s

Not if they believe Biden's statement about the Republicans that can get nothing passed other than through him just the same as how the Democrats could get nothing passed under Trump except through him.
but the difference is when the gop had confess and trump we had a booming economy…when the dems had congress and xiden we got record inflation

What does that have to do with anything? Biden had Congress since he stepped foot in the White House, and everything went to hell from that point on.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

What does that have to do with anything? Biden had Congress since he stepped foot in the White House, and everything went to hell from that point on.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
he likes to deflect from the failure of his dembot cult leader

entitlements mean Medicare and SS retirement to the GOP, medicare and ss are on the chopping block.

During a debate over raising the debt ceiling last year, Moody’s Analytics estimated that the damage could be up to 6 million jobs lost and a stock market decline that could eliminate $15 trillion of household wealth.
snip
The debt limit was quietly raised three times during Donald Trump’s term, even though the national debt increased $7.8 trillion during his tenure.

Last edited:
His claim is really no different then the right wing narrative that if Trump hadn't lost in 2020 that America would be the only country on the planet without inflation...yah know, cause Trump is so awesome.
It's a global inflation. NO country would be without inflation, if tramp won or not.

entitlements mean Medicare and SS retirement to the GOP, medicare and ss are on the chopping block.

During a debate over raising the debt ceiling last year, Moody’s Analytics estimated that the damage could be up to 6 million jobs lost and a stock market decline that could eliminate $15 trillion of household wealth.
snip
The debt limit was quietly raised three times during Donald Trump’s term, even though the national debt increased $7.8 trillion during his tenure.

More bullshit scare tactics. The Communists are in desperation mode now. They know nobody would stop funding those programs.

Inflation will get worse sooner if democrats stay in power.

Inflation will get worse later if republicans are in power.

Bottom line is, the cat is out of the bag. The dollar is beyond repair and at some point it has to crash so it can be fixed. It will bottom out, maybe next month, maybe 4 years from now.

Biden wreck less spending accelerated the dollars demise. Everytime you print one dollar you take value from every other dollar by a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. He has been printing money like crazy, by the billions and most of it doesn't even go back into our own system like the nuclear reactor for another country, the billions he sent to Ukraine, and so on.

Forum List

Back