What will Keith Olbermann's next gig be?

hell you people dont listen to any of them anyway.

why do you care.

crawl back over to Fox and lap a big bowl of pablum

Hell I would listen/watch Keith OlberDouche....

I just have no idea where he ended up.....
Does he have a new hit radio show like Mike Papantonio
does on Ring of Fire Radio.

This is Internet only shows right?

hell you people dont listen to any of them anyway.

why do you care.

crawl back over to Fox and lap a big bowl of pablum

Hell I would listen/watch Keith OlberDouche....

I just have no idea where he ended up.....
Does he have a new hit radio show like Mike Papantonio
does on Ring of Fire Radio.

This is Internet only shows right?

He is on Current TV which is on premium channels.

Current TV: Official Site

LOl. Pmsnbc already has enough guys over there...

There's Chrissy (tingles) Matthews, Eddie (boy)Schultz, and Rachel Maddcow..

:lol:

I saw a shitty thing tonight on MSNBC....
Chrissy Mathews was replaying an interview with Michelle Bachmann.
This was after he showed the latest Saturday night Live skit about her.
In the interview Chris had with Michelle it was obvious there was a problem with the audio.
So she answered a question and he kept asking more questions in a rapid fire way knowing she wasn't able to hear....He was laughing at her and kept asking if she was hypnotized....
She had a smile on her face not knowing what was going on in the studio....

Chris Mathews never had a better moment in his life.Interviewing this crazy lady....
Well he did have a better TV moment.
The night Obama gave a speech and Chris felt himself growing in his pants...felt that love tingle going
up his leg....

You don't have to serve in war to be an American hero if that is your point.

No ... just seemed that music should have been playing in the background when I read your post.

You and I have very different opinions about KO's "martyrdom" and "heroism" .....

Well he gave up a lot of money to fight for what he believes is good for America.
He's making $10 million a year.

Pretty sure that's well past what Obama thinks is "enough".

Or is it different...somehow...when the rich guy is a Democrat?

I saw a shitty thing tonight on MSNBC....
Chrissy Mathews was replaying an interview with Michelle Bachmann.
This was after he showed the latest Saturday night Live skit about her.
In the interview Chris had with Michelle it was obvious there was a problem with the audio.
So she answered a question and he kept asking more questions in a rapid fire way knowing she wasn't able to hear....He was laughing at her and kept asking if she was hypnotized....
She had a smile on her face not knowing what was going on in the studio....

Chris Mathews never had a better moment in his life.Interviewing this crazy lady....
Well he did have a better TV moment.
The night Obama gave a speech and Chris felt himself growing in his pants...felt that love tingle going
up his leg....
That's what passes for "journalism" to leftists.

Pathetic.

No ... just seemed that music should have been playing in the background when I read your post.

You and I have very different opinions about KO's "martyrdom" and "heroism" .....

Well he gave up a lot of money to fight for what he believes is good for America.
He's making $10 million a year.

Pretty sure that's well past what Obama thinks is "enough".

Or is it different...somehow...when the rich guy is a Democrat?

:eusa_shhh:
that will burst some bubbles

Olbermann would laugh if he read the responses of right wing posters on this thread.

It shows he is getting through

Olbermann would laugh if he read the responses of right wing posters on this thread.

Moving from a major network (albiet leftist-leaning) to a third-rate obscure cable channel is NOT "getting through", no matter how much you 0bama Fluffers pretend it is...

Nobody is watching... Opinions of Keef were formed long ago when he began spewing leftwingnut talking points...

Moving from a major network (albiet leftist-leaning) to a third-rate obscure cable channel is NOT "getting through", no matter how much you 0bama Fluffers pretend it is...

Nobody is watching... Opinions of Keef were formed long ago when he began spewing leftwingnut talking points...

Nobody watched ESPN until Olbermann joined SportsCenter

Nobody watched MSNBC until Olbermanns Countdown

He gets ratings because he tweaks the rightwing and pisses them off. Same tactic as Rush, Hannity and Beck

Professional wrestling for political discussion

Nobody watched ESPN until Olbermann joined SportsCenter

Nobody watched MSNBC until Olbermanns Countdown

He gets ratings because he tweaks the rightwing and pisses them off. Same tactic as Rush, Hannity and Beck

Professional wrestling for political discussion

:lol:

Forum List

Back