What will Cruz do to keep us in the lead in science and education?

How much time is being spent in our classrooms covering math and science
and how much time is being spent on discussions covering .....
Heather has two mommies....
How to put a condom on your partner....
How to avoid painful anal sex....

And this went on in the third grade classes...
Who knows what goes on in the higher grades.

Government seems to have a hard enough time running things as it is....
And the Liberal / democrat plan to fix it always seems to be the same plan.

Give them more funding....

What will Cruz do to keep us in the lead in science and education? What polices? we've been losing ground the last 15 years against China and this is a serious national security concern.

I'd like to see some serious reforms within education to stop our downwards slide against the rest of the first world...Also, what is his ideas on keeping us the top science and r&d country in the world?

All just as important as whining about terrorist and illegals all the time. I am of course not saying that they're not important, but there's a lot more to being president.

We will keep falling to china if we don't turn this around
RDGDP_1.jpg

http://www.aaas.org/sites/default/files/RDGDP_1.jpg

Ted cruz has a chair on the science committee so he better have some good proposals as I expect that this is something he cares about. Obama has been bad for r&d and education.

Cruz is a constitutionalist, he knows it's not the place of the feds to spend on either except for defense purposes.

What will Cruz do to keep us in the lead in science and education? What polices? we've been losing ground the last 15 years against China and this is a serious national security concern.

I'd like to see some serious reforms within education to stop our downwards slide against the rest of the first world...Also, what is his ideas on keeping us the top science and r&d country in the world?

All just as important as whining about terrorist and illegals all the time. I am of course not saying that they're not important, but there's a lot more to being president.

RDGDP_1.jpg

Ted cruz has a chair on the science committee so he better have some good proposals as I expect that this is something he cares about. Obama has been bad for r&d and education.

The current Republican party is populated with people that think science is a fad that will pass. Cruz is one of the most ignorant people on the national scene. He is the male Sarah Palin.

Really, how many cases has your dear leader argued and won before the supreme court?

So pretty much he'll defund most of the funding for science, r&d and leave education with limited local funding. Pretty much fuck our leadership on this planet and become a backwoods shit hole.

Another graph I looked at shown that in the 60's and 70's the federal government was as much as 70% of all r&d funding. At the same time we had the strongest middle class in our nations history,wages were high enough for the majority of this country to raise a family with only one parent working and we did great stuff that was respected world wide.

What the fuck has defunding and starving our ability to compete ever done to our advantage? Cruz is a fool. Talk about pushing America towards failure!

What you people want is a huge poor class of ******* without education to work in the corporate factories here to make cheap shit. That my friends is what unregulated capitalism is.

Cruz's vision for America looks a little like Mexico and Vietnam.

"In 2011, the United States spent $11,841 per full-time-equivalent (FTE) student on elementary and secondary education, an amount 35 percent higher than the OECD average of $8,789. At the postsecondary level, U.S. expenditures per FTE student were $26,021, almost twice as high as the OECD average of $13,619."

The Condition of Education - Elementary and Secondary Education - Finance - Education Expenditures by Country - Indicator May (2015)

Sorry son, but you are used to being wrong, aren't you?

Better than you do nothing on allowing everything to turn to shit. Talk about failure.

The reforms we need don't have anything to do with "extra money". They have a lot to do with rising the standards and reforming the system into what it once was. Does cruz wish to attempt to do this??? Here's a clue,,,Every single one of the top 20 educational systems are pubic systems. So don't act like we couldn't reform it.

Talk about being wrong...your party could care less.

You mean taking education back to what is was before the DOE wasted trillions on useless shit? Seems Reagan wanted to do exactly that and your favorite regressivecrats wouldn't allow it.

RDGDP_1.jpg

Cruz is a constitutionalist, he knows it's not the place of the feds to spend on either except for defense purposes.

I love that he's made it clear that diddling away taxpayer dollars on crap is unacceptable, and also that he's made it clear not by just SAYING it, but by actually proposing legislation to fight it.

This is not a guy who makes promises and talks tough to get elected, and then forgets it all and plays pattycake with the Beltway insiders once he has the job.

RDGDP_1.jpg

I love that he's made it clear that diddling away taxpayer dollars on crap is unacceptable, and also that he's made it clear not by just SAYING it, but by actually proposing legislation to fight it.

This is not a guy who makes promises and talks tough to get elected, and then forgets it all and plays pattycake with the Beltway insiders once he has the job.

That's exactly why the establishment is so angry with him, he did everything thing in his power to keep his promises to the people that elected him. They can't handle politicians with integrity.

RDGDP_1.jpg

That's exactly why the establishment is so angry with him, he did everything thing in his power to keep his promises to the people that elected him. They can't handle politicians with integrity.

And he makes them look like the dickless, slime-sucking weasels that they are by comparison.

If Cruz is sincere about improving education in the US, he'll fire about 90 percent of the tenured asshole teachers in this country who are complete useless crybabies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to the Ben Carson band wagon? Everyone jumped off when it turned down Pyramid Bread lane.

Matthew, let me point out a couple of things,

1. We are no longer number 1 in education. I won't go into we spend either 2nd or 3rd in the world, and get a return of 15 or 16th. I am not going to preach to you, but I will ask you to think to yourself which party controls education in this country over all, so maybe it is time for a voucher or other type of approach.

2. Who said they would NOT shut down NASA, then did? Seems to me you should face the reality that any improvement for the two things you are asking about, is not going to come from your side of the aisle.

RDGDP_1.jpg

I'm really getting tired of the government having grand agendas for our lives and then using whatever power it has to force people to comply with that agenda. I think if any one wants to study science and math then let them but if someone wants to go another direction then let them do that. Sorry bro! but your question doesn't make any sense to me.

If Cruz is sincere about improving education in the US, he'll fire about 90 percent of the tenured asshole teachers in this country who are complete useless crybabies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not his job to fire them. But since he's a big advocate of returning control of education to the states and localities, that would likely be the end result.

Forum List

Back