What will be the next major crisis for America?

Have you ever been right about anything?

Unfortunatelly "yes". Much too often. But in most cases fortunatelly "yes". And sometimes I'm also wrong.

Here in this case you can see this a mathematical problem of relations. 2 persons have 1 relation with each other. 3 persons three relations (A with B, A with C and B with C). 4 persons AB, AC, AD, BC, BD, CD = 6 relations. And so on and so on. 5->10; 6->15;7->21 ... 200=19,900. The number of relations grows very soon very high. And with this number grows also the number of possible conflicts two nations are able to have with each other. In case everyone has nukes then a nuclear war seems to be inevitable. So it is very good that only very few nations have nukes.

Hossfly

The observers from the OSCE of the last election in the USA found not any systemic problem nor any important wrongdoing or mistake in the last elections in the USA. Trump lost. That's all.

More concrete. The Japanese don't have nukes - but to make nukes would be totally easy for them. All big industrial nations are able to have nukes - but this makes not any sense.

Zaago, what are your thoughts on a small, non-industrial, ethno-state clever enough to steal significant amounts military grade nuke material from Pennsylvania to make them the only nuke based middle easterner, douchebag, Kabbalist entity who insists no actual country in the middle east should have nukes and enforces their dictates on Western countries like the USA and has USA military do their bidding to prevent them from using the nukes they stole which are probably reserved for Europe and the USA?

Yeah.....so do some reading about our Southern border, the current situation in our inner cities, the fact that police are retiring or quitting in record numbers, and oh yeah your President (not mine) just created the best armed terrorist army the world has ever seen.

So there was no crisis when trump took over and through his term. What was the wall for? How's that progressing?

Biden left aging military equipment, no spare parts, choppers were deliberately decommissioned.
But it doesn't matter. We won't be going back there again.

Zaago, what are your thoughts on a small, non-industrial, ethno-state clever enough to steal significant amounts military grade nuke material from Pennsylvania to make them the only nuke based middle easterner, douchebag, Kabbalist entity who insists no actual country in the middle east should have nukes and enforces their dictates on Western countries like the USA and has USA military do their bidding to prevent them from using the nukes they stole which are probably reserved for Europe and the USA?

My thoughts are: "Eh?" ... ah sorry: My thoughts are "Hä?"

Last edited:
I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

Absolutely, positively NOT going to happen.

100% guaranteed.

As far as the next crisis, it's the current crisis begun 5 years ago by the Democrats when the monstrous psychopath Hillary lost.

The US is now like Germany in the 30s, and it's anyone's guess how long it will take for the sane & decent folk to prevail over the Democrats, aka 21st century Nazis.

Absolutely, positively NOT going to happen.

100% guaranteed.

As far as the next crisis, it's the current crisis begun 5 years ago by the Democrats when the monstrous psychopath Hillary lost.

The US is now like Germany in the 30s,

830ies?

and it's anyone's guess how long it will take for the sane & decent folk to prevail over the Democrats, aka 21st century Nazis.

Why do you repeat continously always the same idiotic nonsense - although you know that this is idiotic nonsense?

Last edited:

What do you compare when you compare the USA and Germany except that Donald Trump was and is a self chosen enemy of Germany, Europe and the complete western world? We see here in Germany still a big extremistic potential in Donald Trump and his gang and not anything in this direction in the political party "the Democrats" of the USA.

What will be the next major crisis for America​

Whatever it may be it will be some made up or way overblown boogerman trotted out to scare the sheep into handing over more power and money to government

What will be the next major crisis for America​

Whatever it may be it will be some made up or way overblown boogerman trotted out to scare the sheep into handing over more power and money to government
Or handing out money to the loudest one sided voice screaming out about commies or a new Hitler.

Q fooled you too?
Biden's been mishandling the water situation since he took over. I've ready a few stories in the news about water levels being too low. Now water to California farmers may be reduced to the point where they can't farm anymore.

I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

I don't know if this counts or not but I believe the next big crisis for America will be the continued pandemic getting even more out of control, stalling economic growth, increasing unemployment, and decreasing employment.

Forum List

Back