What We Should Do Is Put This Jesus Tale To Sleep

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Future generations will be embarrassed when they discover that their ancestors actually fell for that unbelievable conglomeration of total fiction.

What other people believe is no skin off your teeth. Mind your own business.

Every time I buy gasoline for my car I drive past a series of ten signs on a fence around a church....it's the ten commandments. As long as I'm subjected to that I will speak my piece....be assured of it! I don't need anybody to remind me not to commit murder or fuck my neighbor's wife.

Last edited:

Every time I buy gasoline for my car I drive past a series of ten signs on a fence around a church....it's the ten commandments. As long as I'm subjected to that I will speak my piece....be assured of it!

I'm sure all of your personalities enjoy the titillating conversation of your rant.

It's bigger than you...stop blabbering about something you supposedly don't believe in, you atheists talk, talk and talk about it and you look ridiculous

Future generations will be embarrassed when they discover that their ancestors actually fell for that unbelievable conglomeration of total fiction.

It is your right not to believe in Jesus but that is where your right stops. I am not a Christian and hate it when a Christian will preach to me about how I should accept their Lord and Savior, but I also get pissed off when someone tell a Christian they have no right to believe in a Deity or Messiah.

So embrace your way of thinking and allow others to believe in what they believe in...

It's bigger than you...stop blabbering about something you supposedly don't believe in, you atheists talk, talk and talk about it and you look ridiculous

These are my heroes:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."
~Thomas Jefferson~

Every time I buy gasoline for my car I drive past a series of ten signs on a fence around a church....it's the ten commandments. As long as I'm subjected to that I will speak my piece....be assured of it! I don't need anybody to remind me not to commit murder or fuck my neighbor's wife.

th

These are my heroes:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."
~Thomas Jefferson~

What you don't understand is words will never overcome faith....

These are my heroes:

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

~Thomas Jefferson~

I don't believe a bunch of superstitious nonsense. That's more than I can say for 60% of the population of our country!

These are my heroes:

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

~Thomas Jefferson~

I don't believe a bunch of superstitious nonsense. That's more than I can say for 60% of the population of our country!

That's your right, just as it's our right to believe. You'r not going to change a true Christian's mind and faith spewing your nonsense....as I said, it's bigger than you

These are my heroes:

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

~Thomas Jefferson~

That's your right, just as it's our right to believe. You'r not going to change a true Christian's mind and faith spewing your nonsense....as I said, it's bigger than you

Stop the built in brainwashing of gullible children. If you will stop that the whole goddam fairy tale will be classified appropriately in less than 40 years.

These are my heroes:

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

~Thomas Jefferson~

Stop the built in brainwashing of gullible children. If you will stop that the whole goddam fairy tale will be classified appropriately in less than 40 years.

Too late, we have six wonderful little Christians....and guess what, it's none of your business :)

These are my heroes:

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

~Thomas Jefferson~

Too late, we have six wonderful little Christians....and guess what, it's none of your business :)

I'll bet you send them to a private school. Public schools have caught on to the bullshit.

I'll bet you send them to a private school. Public schools have caught on to the bullshit.

Indeed we do send them to private schools....because we caught on to public school's BS :) But they don't attend religious private schools, they attend academic ones to get away from leftist indoctrination. I see what it's done to you so we have made an excellent choice

Indeed we do send them to private schools....because we caught on to public school's BS :) But they don't attend religious private schools, they attend academic ones to get away from leftist indoctrination. I see what it's done to you so we have made an excellent choice

Leftist?? This is America. Our way of life is decided at the ballot box. I'm sorry you've been disappointed with the trend as people have began to come to their senses. You go ahead and deny death and at some point in the future your descendants will laugh about it.

Leftist?? This is America. Our way of life is decided at the ballot box. I'm sorry you've been disappointed with the trend as people have began to come to their senses. You go ahead and deny death and at some point in the future your descendants will laugh about it.

My Savior laid death in it's grave.

My Savior laid death in it's grave.

Your savior is as dead as a rail road spike! It really hasn't been that long ago that you people were still killing witches:
Leviticus 20:27
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

The_Trial_of_George_Jacobs.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back