What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

Why does anyone even argue or debate with the left wing puppets.

We can literally have the conversation in our own heads. They do not see anything other than what we all all know they are going to see.

For example, have faun on ignore for a reason. Talk about a predictable DUDE. I mean I just read HIS posts (two of them) and well.....yeah.

Sigh.....

He is that predictable along with the rest of them. You know, I have to say. Left wing men like faun are worse than women. They are men with no nuts.
And yet, here you are.....:heehee:

She shot someone by mistake, according to her she used deadly force when she didn't mean to. Sorry, there are consequences for that legally.

I can't believe this is the hill you want to die on.
You could argue that as a woman she did not belong on the street

cops are needed behind a desk and thats the best place for eomen

but the city put her on the street and she was doing her best

It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)
She eradicated scum from our society.

WTF?
What sank that dumb bitch was her yelling, 'taser, taser, taser'.
While she actually pulled her pistol.

Then trying her damnest to cry, on the witness stand.

If she would have shot him and kept her trap shut, then pursued after him, instead of whining in the road, then she might have had a 'shot'.
This post is too fucking stupid for comment and correction! Why are you such an incredible dumbass?

That's not what happened. She intended to use her tazer and instead shot the guy. That kind of mistake is a crime. She was convicted for it too. You want someone making those types of mistakes out on the streets?
Nobody knows if she intended to use her taser. That's just what she said when it looked like she might be arrested. Try reading the thread before posting.

No it wasn't. Pretty sure even the defendant disagrees with that and she intended to deploy her taser. The defense called it a mistake.
Yes it was, according to every police academy in America. You are ignorant of police procedure. You can thank you liberal schoolteachers for that.

1. Hands disappear, 2. Shoot

She was doing her job while dealing with a Black lies Matter asshole

I dont think she deserves to be in jail
I don't think she does either. It looks like just another routine shooting of another guy who never got taught what to do in a police confrontation, but the cops do get taught what THEY need to do.

She eradicated scum from our society.
1640397981459.png

The bad training is the deficient training you (and me, and all of us) have received that do not instruct us one iota about guns and law enforcement. Consequently, guys like Jacob Blake, Laquan McDonald, Terrence Crutcher, and Daunte Wright, unaware that they must keep their hands empty & visible to the police (and certainly dont jump into a car), get themselves shot.

Actually, the police training is quite allright. In every police academy in America, recruits are trained to shoot immediately if/when suspect's hand(s) disappear from view. To not do that, is risking receiving a bullet, in the span of 1/2 second.

Looking at the video, it's apparent that in his ignorance, Wright created a scenario in which Potter had no choice but to shoot him, WITH A GUN. Shooting him was in accord with normal police protocol/training. Potter never should have been charged, but, as stated in the OP, in Democrat cities cops are charged to pander/appease large black voting blocs.

You know Potter admitted to reaching for the wrong weapon and shouted Tazer at Wright...

This was never a clean shot... Even the Potter agrees with that...

US Police receive far less training initially and recurring than European equivalent...

Forum List

Back