What was this zipperhead protesting?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I was driving through a town called Viroqua, Wisconsin earlier today. The town has about 4,300 population, mostly liberals, Democrats, and what we call trust-fund Hippies.There is a veteran's memorial near the middle of town, where a state highway runs through. This idiot was standing out in the 28 degree cold holding a sign. I didn't talk to the aforementioned idiot, I'm assuming the sign has something to do with immigration.

:lol:

camps%20protester.jpg

I was driving through a town called Viroqua, Wisconsin earlier today. The town has about 4,300 population, mostly liberals, Democrats, and what we call trust-fund Hippies.There is a veteran's memorial near the middle of town, where a state highway runs through. This idiot was standing out in the 28 degree cold holding a sign. I didn't talk to the aforementioned idiot, I'm assuming the sign has something to do with immigration.

camps%20protester.jpg

I think she wants us to immediately deport all the illegal alien children.

camps%20protester.jpg

I think she wants us to immediately deport all the illegal alien children.

Not sure. Why would she want to close the camps? I used to like going camping when I was a kid. Why does she hate camping? :04:

Forum List

Back