What was the real cowboy music like?

It's just amazing! In Central Asia there is a people called Kitai(also Katai). According to their ethnonym, China itself is named in Russian - "Kitay", apparently they were once kings there. But they themselves are not Chinese, but from Volga, it seems Bashkirs.

In the USA, there were also the K'itaish people - the Indians of the southern prairies. There is no doubt that this is one people, and this is not a very ancient history!

And modern Indians also look like ordinary Americans. What a fucking circus your government has done for you, huh?
da2e07a1_resizedScaled_680to454.jpg

4416f1fb_resizedScaled_680to454.jpg

So do state prisons.

But I think your credibility is long gone. Especially after your insistence that cowboys and cavalry are the same.
This is the tradition of their national holiday

Do the British states also have Rodeos?

What is your problem with Natives?

Get help and this is from a former White Nationalist…

I love native Americans, this is exactly the problem with white nationalists. They are trying to convince the Americans that they are just European faggots and not a Great Unique Original Nation.

I love native Americans, this is exactly the problem with white nationalists. They are trying to convince the Americans that they are just European faggots and not a Great Unique Original Nation.
Americans are a mixture of many different cultures around the World and is not just one select group of people.

So learn your history better!

here's version how it could have happened

here's version how it could have happened
You have been schooled on this many times and yet you refuse to stop!

You have been schooled on this many times and yet you refuse to stop!
I have collected a huge amount of material on this topic, everything converges, I have no doubt that I am right.

And I don't see anything humiliating about Indian roots. Besides, the Indians weren't savages, that's a lie. According to my data, all Aryan cultures descended from proto-Indians. They have the most beautiful girls and the most courageous men

Lol, during what you call the cowboy age Europeans had been here for almost 200 years. By the time of the great western expansion European blood had been mixed with the indigenous people. As far as pictures from the time photographers take pictures of what they think is beautiful and if the public also agrees these pictures endure and are spread. If you think all of these women looked this way you are sorely mistaken. Look at the pictures on my social media it may lead you to believe that all the women I associate with are gorgeous. This is not the case. You wanna understand this country get off your ass. Get on a plane and see it for your self.

It was the native Europeans who were savages. Their Stone Age lasted in places until the 7th century AD

Forum List

Back