What was the real cowboy music like?

rustlers-rhapsody-1985-1200x675.jpg

Two links prove you don’t know shit about the Cowboy tradition or where it came from!
No one knows about real history, history has been rewritten. I'm just trying to figure out the truth. My premonition came true. Now country is trying to pass off as cowboy music, I never trusted that. And I guessed. Country music is not cowboy music. And even apparently the banjo is not a cowboy instrument, cowboys played guitars, apparently.

No one knows about real history, history has been rewritten. I'm just trying to figure out the truth. My premonition came true. Now country is trying to pass off as cowboy music, I never trusted that. And I guessed. Country music is not cowboy music. And even apparently the banjo is not a cowboy instrument, cowboys played guitars, apparently.
Look up Cowboy Music and it origins and stop making leaps you have no clue about!

Native Americans rarely wore polyester. They didn't really have advanced polymer technology.

Everything I predict usually comes true. Predictability is a good criterion for the correctness of a scientific model. This time, I predict that the cowboys will be found to be descended from Great Plains Indians who carried the Q marker.

Everything I predict usually comes true. Predictability is a good criterion for the correctness of a scientific model. This time, I predict that the cowboys will be found to be descended from Great Plains Indians who carried the Q marker.
Dude, you said Pepsi was a Cola to enslave the minds of people, you believe White Americans are not from Europe and now you believe some bullshit about Great Plains and will now state you are correct because you believe Mexico was part of the Great Plains because you confuse New Mexico with Mexico!

These Indian women are fantastically beautiful and slender girls. This is for sure the real ancestors of American pin-up and barbie girls like Brittany Murphy. Check out her amazing face and body in this random photo. They were all like that!

From what tribe this girl is not known.

But here's an Apache girl. She also looks "white American".

8da3ba2e3098b7ded7015977a2x1.jpg

No matter. This is offtopic. I just read about it recently. Somewhere I came across this. But this is not particularly important.

The political essence of Coca-Cola is that it is a drink made from coca, and coca is a traditional drug for America, it competed with European alcohol, so it is usually considered a right drink. Now there is no cocaine, but it is a symbol.

All this machination with the "Evenki" Indians is more than obvious. Considering that the genetics of Americans has long been known, it is simply amazing why this scam has not yet been exposed by the Americans themselves.

Are Americans well aware that the Na-Dene peoples are another group of Native Americans, related to the Paleo-Eskimos, that they are distinct in language and origin from other Indians?

As for the Apaches, they have a clear resemblance to the Mexicans. This is apparently the ancestors of the Mexicans, including the Texans.

Forum List

Back