What was the Billboard number 1 hit on your DOB and top song of that year.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Vids please. You can lie if you don't want to tell. Lol

Mine is one in the same.
Percy Faith's hands were badly burned and he could no longer play. But that was what the stars wrote and he became this..........

The #1 country song was "Slow Hand" from the late and legendary Conway Twitty.

God bless and his family always!!!

Holly (born June 30, 1982)

The #1 song the day I was born (July 16, 1962) was "Roses Are Red (My Love)" - Bobby Vinton

Mine is one in the same.
Percy Faith's hands were badly burned and he could no longer play. But that was what the stars wrote and he became this..........

I loved that song. It was the theme song for a Sandra Dee Movie.

"Dedicated to the One I Love" by the Shirelles ... not the Mamas and Papas ..

For the year: "Tossin' and Turnin'" by Bobby Lewis

Interesting ... both African-American music ... they would have been performed in front of segregated audiences at the time ...

Mine is one in the same.

This is what all came up on my Google search.

There is allot. None on the day, but plenty all around. I have to tend the grill, but I'll post them all.

I like her attitude when she sings give it to me when you get home. She really means it and demands it. Like my wife.

Last edited:
How come everyone else gets cool songs and I get the Ballad of Davey Crockett?

I shoulda lied.

Just wanted to make you feel comfortable. We all know the Alamo you g down was hard on you. Especially since Santa Ana made y'all sit there and watch it all go down.

I shoulda lied.

Just wanted to make you feel comfortable. We all know the Alamo you g down was hard on you. Especially since Santa Ana made y'all sit there and watch it all go down.
When I went to Dick's Last Resort in Faneuil Hall they made me a hat that said "George Washington gave me my first kiss." Beatcha

I shoulda lied.

When I went to Dick's Last Resort in Faneuil Hall they made me a hat that said "George Washington gave me my first kiss." Beatcha

Stop lying about your age. We all know Jesus gave you your first kiss.

Forum List

Back