What was Romney, Dole and the rest really?

I see The Duke tagged my last post with Fake News.

What a dipshit.

Tricare Prime Remote provides healthcare coverage through civilian providers for military members and their families on remote assignment. You must live AND work more than 50 miles or approximately one hour's drive time from the nearest Military Treatment Facility (MTF). Tricare Prime Remote is offered in the U.S. only.

Trump was like Rodney Dangerfield at Bushwood to Romney. Outsider.
Romney tried so hard but could not make it and was jealous some I think

I see The Duke tagged my last post with Fake News.

What a dipshit.

Tricare Prime Remote provides healthcare coverage through civilian providers for military members and their families on remote assignment. You must live AND work more than 50 miles or approximately one hour's drive time from the nearest Military Treatment Facility (MTF). Tricare Prime Remote is offered in the U.S. only.
Bitch, please. You must live in the ass end of nowhere or something.

PLUS Trump made things better for all VA patients.

I find it hard to picture you being an officer and having Tricare at all, but OK.

I do. Along with a lot of other people in rural areas in red states.

The Republicans did a right fucking of us.
Trump said you could go to any doctor you want near you. Y U mad about that, brah?

Trump did that, and I know he did, don't try to bullshit me.

He lied. Bigly.
You're a liar.

"
you may be eligible if ANY of these situations apply"

• "You live more than 40 miles from the closest VA medical facility"
Eat a dick, lying fucktard. You're probably lying about having Tricare, too. My friend's dad had that, because he was a colonel.

You do not strike me as being officer material at all.

Last edited:
The truth is----------->most of these candidates were trying to split hairs. They needed.......wanted cross over votes to win the Presidency. Their whole shtick was "go along, to get along."

They had absolutely NOTHING in common with Reagan, all they wanted was to get elected, then try to squeeze through a couple of ideas. In all honesty, if you look at hindsight, we would have been in virtually, or close to the same position we are today.

Do you despise the Left?

Well, to be honest, the far Left has far more gonads than we do! When they get control, they hammer home their agenda.......period......end of story. Do they worry about losing seats, here, there, and everywhere? Of course they do, but they see it as a race.................can you reverse our stuff, before we lose enough to let you do it legally. So far, not happening.

The American public is tired of this charade, they really are. The weakest President that ever sat in office is Joe Biden. And yet, the GOP people want to put up the biggest question mark ever, DJT to possibly lose the biggest slam dunk for them in history.

Yes, I get it, Trump was hosed because he is not a politician. Yep, I also get it, the DNC needs to get hosed back. Sure thing, Trump deserved to win by any stretch of the imagination. And I also concur, that were it not for mail in voting, Biden would still be in his basement.

But logical thinking people understand that this is NOT about who we want, but rather about.............who we can NOT allow to win! That is something everyone ought to contemplate.

I can just hear that annoying TikTok lady's voice...

Show me you're OD'd on sour grapes without saying "I've OD'd on sour grapes".

Trump losing bigly had nothing to do with Biden. Any Democrat would have won because he did such a horrendous job. We elected a clown in 2016 and got a circus. Its bizarre that anyone wants to go back to that.

"On Day One, I will submit a terrific repeal and replacement of Obamacare, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me."

Day 1,461:

maga-crowd.jpg

PROMISE KEPT!

"I will eliminate the debt in eight years."

$8 trillion of new debt later:

maga-crowd.jpg

PROMISE KEPT!
Should we bring up the wall?

I can just hear that annoying TikTok lady's voice...

Show me you're OD'd on sour grapes without saying "I've OD'd on sour grapes".

Trump losing bigly had nothing to do with Biden. Any Democrat would have won because he did such a horrendous job. We elected a clown in 2016 and got a circus. Its bizarre that anyone wants to go back to that.
You cheated in an incompetent corrupt pedo clown in 2020 and what you've got is an absolute fucking disaster, you fucking idiots!

Oh yeah, the rulers of a pile of dogshit are fuckin' awesome! :cuckoo:

The only thing better than Tricare is Congressional health care insurance. FACT.
My Tricare has never paid for anything yet because I always had a job that paid my doctor bills.
Now that I'm retired medicare took over...and I had to sign up for medicare to stay on Tricare.

Total BS.
Tricare is pretty useless to me.

The VA is the last resort for veterans that have no other options.

Last edited:
My Tricare has never paid for anything yet because I always had a job that paid my doctor bills.
Now that I'm retired medicare took over...and I had to sign up for medicare to stay on Tricare.

Total BS.
Tricare is pretty useless to me.

The VA is the last resort for veterans that have on other options.
Things may be different now. It's been a long time, but Tricare used to be really good.

Things may be different now. It's been a long time, but Tricare used to be really good.
They don't pay for anything as long as you have other insurance.

That's what they tell everyone that calls to see if I'm covered.

I used to have Champus, but that was phased out 20 years ago.
Then I signed up for Tricare.....and they covered on-post treatment, but nothing else as long as I have other insurance.
When I first retired from Civilian government service I paid $750/quarter for medicare.
Now that I'm collecting Social Security they're taking medicare payments out $150/mo.

Forum List

Back