What was it Trump said about Obama and teleprompters???

• Banned
Looks like the definition of the word "always" escaped the OP.

*yawn*

Obama didn't always rely on teleprompters, idiot. That was a lie.

OH WAIT, you don't care that he lies every single time he opens his fly-ridden pie hole.

Trump is so fucking demented he can't even look up and make eye contact, because he doesn't understand or believe what he's saying. Stephen Miller saves his sorry ass.

My understanding is that UN speeches are almost always written and then provided to the translators ahead of time so it can be translated into a billion languages as it is read.

That said, I am not sure which is more insufferable--when he reads from the teleprompter or when he doesn't. I haven't watched a full Presidential speech since the Obama OBL is dead announcement, and that was the only full one of his I watched. W pretty much turned me off listening to President's speak.

*yawn*

OH WAIT, you don't care that he lies every single time he opens his fly-ridden pie hole.

Trump is so fucking demented he can't even look up and make eye contact, because he doesn't understand or believe what he's saying. Stephen Miller saves his sorry ass.
When Oboingo didn't have the prompter, he strayed off point, sounded like a stammering idjit, and often ingested both feet.....He relied on the prompter to prevent embarrassing himself with his total lack of articulacy.

For all his political shortcomings, the God Emperor could vamp the Mulatto Marxist into the ground.

PROMPTER.jpeg

Watching the carnival con man now READING his speech to the UN, never looking away from the teleprompters and it made me say, "Hmmmm......????"

OH yeah, here's what Trump said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Why does @BarackObama always have to rely on teleprompters?

11:39 AM - 19 Mar 2012"""

Damn, ya got him now.
No...in all things, the GOP is teaching us that they are above the law and below all sense of decency.

ABNORMALS NEXT BIG SCANDAL ....Since the Biden bullshit looks like old Jojo will be investigated by AG Barr For obstruction and quid pro quo...as the LAW requires and as Biden has confessed to on video!.....Wonder how many years in prison can you give a 76 year old?

Can the Hildebeasty be far behind?

Watching the carnival con man now READING his speech to the UN, never looking away from the teleprompters and it made me say, "Hmmmm......????"

OH yeah, here's what Trump said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Why does @BarackObama always have to rely on teleprompters?

11:39 AM - 19 Mar 2012"""

Damn, ya got him now.
No...in all things, the GOP is teaching us that they are above the law and below all sense of decency.

Wait, what? It's illegal and indecent to read from a teleprompter? Now ya tell me.

ABNORMALS NEXT BIG SCANDAL ....Since the Biden bullshit looks like old Jojo will be investigated by AG Barr For obstruction and quid pro quo...as the LAW requires and as Biden has confessed to on video!.....Wonder how many years in prison can you give a 76 year old?

Since she hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years, the statute of limitations says time is about up. Right?
If after all this time you can’t figure out a crime, there must not of been one.

Since she hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years, the statute of limitations says time is about up. Right?
If after all this time you can’t figure out a crime, there must not of been one.
There is no statue on this....Technically it is an ongoing investigation since the asshole that exonerated her is going under federal investigation for his part in the coup....but I am sure once Comey is indicted she will be charged for buying and supplying the phony dossier that started all this bullshit....the AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

*yawn*

When Oboingo didn't have the prompter, he strayed off point, sounded like a stammering idjit, and often ingested both feet.....He relied on the prompter to prevent embarrassing himself with his total lack of articulacy.

For all his political shortcomings, the God Emperor could vamp the Mulatto Marxist into the ground.

View attachment 280765

Why don't you come out of the closet and acknowledge your pathological hate for all minorities, liberals, progressives, intellectuals, etc. etc. You offer nothing of substance and nothing thoughtful but hate.

Maybe if you came out as the curmudgeon you are you could join with others like you and bitch, moan and spew your hate together on some other message board.

Forum List

Back